It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the sense? Regarding the Paris attacks - ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have a hard time accepting this stuff.

What is the logic of the ISIS movement?

I understand they are supposed "Extremists" etc... but surely their leaders must possess a large amount of cunning if not intellegence to get to where they are, a level of self preservation aswell (Bearing in mind alot of these leaders use the religion aspect to motivate people into joining them, they dont neccessarily believe what they preach).
ISIS claimed rsponsibility for the attacks (Almost immediatly given the circumstances). But could'nt i kill people, dissapear, put on a beard, darken my skin, scream allah and claim ISIS? Okay, they would of got the blame anyway but why even do it?
How did that conversation go

Leader: "Here, i have a plan, one of my most brilliant yet.
Other guy : "Even better than the Iraq Terrorists 9/11"?
L + O : Exchange glances and laugh (As if that was them)
L : No but seriously its a good plan.
O : Im listening boss
L : We train several men, send them undercover through the europian borders, get them into france, prefferably paris, we arm these men with our "contacts", and run a joint attack on several locations killing as many innocents as possible.
O : Great plan boss then we blame it on a rival? cause dissention? Spring another attack?
L : No, we admit to the crime, inciting mass hatred beyond even that which people regard us with now. Then the leaders of NATO will most likley convene as the french call out for revenge against our acts of hatred bringing a war of mass propotions to our door, one we would have no chance of winning.
O: No chance of winning? Ohhh haha boss i get it, then we spring a surprise attack that will completely turn the tables, perhaps including some allies you have kept secret?
L : No no, They will slaughter us, at best a few will come to our aid as we are despised in many many places but it will be a very one sided war in which most if not all of us will die. Our leaders may escape into hiding with a few men but that is the best we can hope for. Good plan no?
O : I'll be handing in my resignation shortly due to an unrelated matter.....

This is obviously 100% quoted btw.

But surely these people cannot be that stupid. If you wanted to start a war that will wipe you out you may aswell go the whole 10 yards,
why not organize a group of 50,100,200 instead of several to carry out these attacks, with the borders and recruitment success's they have its possible. (I am not condoning more deaths than what was already a terrible event just making a point)

I know people will say they do not need reasons but i dont believe these people are that stupid
They have finances, weapons, trucks, tanks etc... (Which for me is because the Americans armed them so that they will achieve what they were created for, WW3. But im trying to keep this topic more open). They may act like animals sometimes, but even to make that comparison would lead you to believe they would seek both to achieve their goals, and to survive through them. All animals are driven heavily to survive, so are humans.

Maybe more information has come out that im un-aware giving details into the master plans but to me seems the only logical reason is to incite a WW3, something that wouldnt benifit ISIS as their death toll would be mountains compared to the Allied forces and there heavy training and NATO's combined economic wealth (Aparrently 50% GDP?)

Also the war will be "Pitiless and Merciless". Prepare yourselves overseas innocents. Your guiltless families are about to become alot smaller.
edit on 15-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

There is no real proof that ISIS is responsible for all the recent terror attacks, any Tom, Dick and Harry with the will to kill people for whatever messed up reason can either claim affiliation to ISIS or have the Puppeteers have them linked to ISIS for convenience to push forth their agenda's.

It all doesn't make any sense to me either, why people are suddenly feeling the need to go out on a killing spree , is beyond me, as if those that they hurt/kill are entirely responsible for whatever misfortunes the attackers have faced.

There is really no logical sense in all this sadly. All emotions are flared up now because of this recent attacks and so the, immediate responses by any government, is to protect and serve and kill more civilians in other foreign nations.

I am with you on your sentiments...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Indeed they tell you they are extemists but it still seems strange.

You reminded me of a bit of my OP i forgot to add btw. Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Psychopaths don't usually consider consequences for their actions...they just act. You are trying to put yourself in the shoes of people that consider mass murder a good idea. I don't think any decent human being can understand the actions of these monsters.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No. There has to be a purpose and motivation for the leaders of this group and I would bet money on it being related to wealth and power. They may lead mass murderers, and be mass murderers but i doubt their finally goal is self destruction, which you only need half the average IQ to know is pretty much enevitable whilst continuing down this path.

But this is the problem no one really knows.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Who else but extremists risk certain death?

So you suppose France is operating a bogus Islamic terror group training people to go on suicide missions? For what purpose? To make Daesh look bad? They already do look bad and they don't mind looking worse. Plus the French don't want to dies for no reason at all, Islamists do.
If you were a false flag operator, why not let the real extremists carry the dirty work themselves once they are eager to do it?
Plus, everyone knows everyone in a terror squad - it's difficult to infiltrate and any time it could happen that they send you out to die. You will not carry a senior position all at once. Plus the real terrorists may know about your fake plan and execute you instead as a traitor to their cause.

Israel has done it allegedly but all the handlers were Mossad Arabs who pretended cleverly to be fanatic Muslim extremists with long training. And it took a long time to prepare. Turned out soon that their one was not the real group so they had to stop.

Is France ready for an all-out war? Like the US at the Gulf of Tonkin?

A misidentified dead attacker will be traced by DNA etc. It's so risky that it does not make sense except in a totalitarian state where the police can make all incriminating evidence disappear.

Aply Occam's razor.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I do not understand the confusion here personally...

7 of the attackers were native Europeans. One was from Syria. The natives - likely were simply young impressionable muslim men already struggling with interpreting Islam. They have some radicalized family. Their extremist views slowly grow due to stress, the news, preached at from others, etc.

Finally. An uncle Muhummed of somebody is coming over from Syria. He arrives with distant family in France or Belgium. This man does the final indoctrination. He has ties. He knows where to get weapons and knows how to carry out attacks with bombs. This guy trains the Native Europeans..

They come up with an evil plan and carry it out. The syrian could sit back and simply watch if he wanted to. The purpose of the attack to these men ks simple. They believe they are at war with those who are not like them. They have an obligiation to serve in this war, and if they die in the process, even better Valhalla awaits them.
The Syrian man claims affiliation with ISIS before or even after it does not matter. Perhaps his ISIS network is who provided the weapons.
Also, the Syrian could have told the other men he was with ISIS. He could also not have.
I would say chances are likely (the attackers would want a name to attach to) but it honestly does not matter.
The Syrian and by affiliation ISIS themselves succesfully used twisted views of Islam to influence others to carry out tge attack.

They rightfully claim credit. Arguably apparently.

It seems some of you think these guys were driving around in black burkhas in toyotas trucks in the desert, and then they drove to France and invaded and did this. That is not what happened.

As to the sensibilities. Terrorist attacks happen all over the ME, Africa, and Asia all the time. They just do. It is for fear shock Value. They couls care less about the retaliation it brings. They want it. They crave to die in a holy war Home or even better on enemy land. That is success to them.

Eta. I am not saying this is exactly what happened. I AM saying this is likely damn near close to how it happened.

I should also clarify. Maybe it
it DOES matter to us if these guys claimed membership to ISIS before the attacks, or if they were simply radicalized Muslims. I would say it does matter to a lot of us.
I say no matter though. Why? Because this minor calirification detail has absolutely no bearing on our leaders or what we will hear from the media. The governments and MSMs cannot simply speak the possible truth. They cannot say these attackers were simply generic radicalized Muslims even if that were the case. I mean sure they could and should say these things if true. But they are not ready to do that. That is stepping towards condeming an entire religion and well yknow.... PC and all.

edit on 15-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

They crave to die in a holy war Home or even better on.enemy land.

I think you hit the nail in the coffin, these Islamic extremists really do just want to reenact the holy crusades of the middle ages. I never really looked at like that until you mentioned it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Who ever said there war against the west had to make sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

If they are everyday radicalized Muslims then the war really is against Islam and not just a radical group

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Nah. I could'nt believe for a second that the leaders of ISIS whoever they are have the intellegence and cunning to get to the top and do what they do but cant figure out if they wage war against every non-muslim they will lose and to hold that as their only goal.

I think it comes back to Elites.

Hitler was a patsy, Vietnam was a front, and this will be a planned out WW3. I don't believe ISIS is a seperate entity. It may be free thinking and self acting, but it was brought into existence for a purpose, the grunts may think its some sort of holy crusade but i doubt that is it's End game plan.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Nothing makes sense. France has been fighting these terrorists for ages across the African continent. Suddenly they decide to overthrow Gadaffi and make way for Isis. Gadaffi who was fighting the same terrorists. Remember ? Sarkozy and Cameron were hellbent on removing Gadaffi.

Isis members are blowing themselves up in Paris, so France has an excuse to put boots on the ground in Syria. It seems like our dear leaders are creating their own enemies just so they can keep the war machine going. Media has already baptized this as european 9/11.

140 innocent frenchmen killed and France gets a card blanche in the ME. We are all getting played people,wake up.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think I understand your flaw. Before saying anything else I am not claiming false flag. You're thinking what is the sense from the perspective of ISIS, but here is the thing ISIS may very well be under the control, or influenced, by the West and the sense is that these attacks could allow the West to continue the "War on Terror". It is not a war against terror, it is a war for oil. For ISIS this has little sense. You can argue to spread terror, but that makes little strategic sense for ISIS and clearly these are not complete idiots.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

What other options do they have? Sure they can fight the ones on the ground in Syria and Irak but not the westerners just flying over their heads.
Isis finances itself with oil btw, no one is arming them on purpose.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What other options do they have? Sure they can fight the ones on the ground in Syria and Irak but not the westerners just flying over their heads.
Isis finances itself with oil btw, no one is arming them on purpose.

Killing a few hundreds civilians here and there will help them win the war how ? Why are they not attacking military bases ? Thad would surely do more damage. Selling oil ? Who is buying their oil ? Who is selling them weapons ? Toyota trucks ?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
Ask your governments where it's all coming from. Unless you trust them?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

They don't want to win a war, they want to build their own state. Attacking military bases is a lot harder than killing civilians. Which they do in the hope that the people of France demand an end to the air strikes out of the fear more killings like this will happen.
They selll their oil to the people still living in their area of influence. Saudi Arabia, black markets, there are many who sell them weapons. What do you mean with Toyota trucks?
Here is a good article, business insider.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Ask your governments where it's all coming from. Unless you trust them?

We are on the same page. My governments answer would be the standard BS automatic response. You know. How Isis wants to kill us all because of our way of life,freedom and democracy. Thats the only answer they will give you no matter what question you ask. Strange thing,if they are waging war against democracy how come they attack every day people and not those in power ? That would be the same if you were waging war against big banks but instead of going after those in charge you kill the customers.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The best weapon is FEAR. France has been their target for a while now, mocking their pervert leader, snubbing their nose at their screaming hysterics.

And now, all it takes is a fire cracker to bring the place to it's knees.

Fear.. you put fear into the hearts of your enemy and you soon have them at their own throats.

And... jesus christ, there is no proof that ISIS has done this? my god some people, not you OP, are so deluded I swear. Maybe it was the wheres waldo clones we've all seen the last few months, walking quietly in the background...

ISIS - "Herp we're gonna send blokes in as refugees and murderise you!!"
-- "ISIS Claims responsibility for terror attacks with recent refugee !"
People - "Derp, nah I rekon it couild have been anyone.."

*shakes head*

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
I have a hard time accepting this stuff.

What is the logic of the ISIS movement?

Terror makes fear.
"A fearful population is easily manipulated." - Machiavelli
Islam wants to conquer the world, and making everyone all trembly and fearful is a valid and strategic first step.
Disguised refugees seems to be another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join