It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France goes to war with ISIS: Start of World War 3?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Well, there's that too
eithor way, action must be taken (some more now rather than later....albeit clandestine)

Keep your eyes on 12-2015 (the latter weeks)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Raqqa has just had the living carp bombed out of by France just a few hours ago

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Just my two cents...

But I think this concerted bombing HAD to start and symbolically, the very able French Air Force HAD to take the initial lead.

In hours or days, NATO (no doubt led by US) needs to SERIOUSLY keep bombing based on intel. No "photo op" or Obamafies "Rules of Engagement." Serious wartime killing and blowing things up. The sleeper cells must be treated as enemy combatants and dealt with quickly.

Period.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
King in the North v. King in the South?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
WW III started when the US invaded Iraq in 2003.

That put invasion and conquest back in the playbook.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

WEll if the President and Vice were at a sports game and they were targeted, and at the same time 6 other public areas, if ANY country had been placed in the same position then I would say that they would be doing just what any other country would do.

Will targeting certain known areas actually do anything but call on a global Jihad to begin in earnest? Will all sleeper cells be called to action and to start striking back to take the fight away from the intended and back to the homelands of the free democratic societies? Probably so.

Should people begin to fear the unknown or tomorrow? No more than they did 2 days ago I would say.

Will the IST network jump at the chance to create even more disruption than the shutting down of an entire country when these strikes begin in earnest since 7 terror strikes went so well? Most likely.

The place they have chosen is kind of interesting:

I started to cut and paste a few excerpts but the whole page is worth a read for any history buffs out there like myself.

Such a long rich history wrought with wars and take overs, Christian, Islamic, Jewish, and once the seat of the Caliphate itself.

Today's 20 bombs were not the first this once agriculturally rich nation has seen. My question after reading that page is why Rakka? Why there? Is it someplace with a low population so that less people die from the inevitable blow back of the Jihad wars against the west?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on pm1130pmSun, 15 Nov 2015 20:17:33 -0600 by antar because: link

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not many realize that France was ready to go into Syria a few years ago, and had a big warplan, but cancelled when Obama bailed out.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

Just my two cents...

But I think this concerted bombing HAD to start and symbolically, the very able French Air Force HAD to take the initial lead.

In hours or days, NATO (no doubt led by US) needs to SERIOUSLY keep bombing based on intel. No "photo op" or Obamafies "Rules of Engagement." Serious wartime killing and blowing things up. The sleeper cells must be treated as enemy combatants and dealt with quickly.

Period.

What you're describing is what I feared would happen. If we get so many different countries fighting in such a small space (Syria) , it will increase the chances of France, Nato or the U.S. exchanging with the Russians....then all bets are off....nuclear exchange......proximity to Israel (400 nukes ). Who knows how fast and far this could spread.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think, for the immediate future, Russia is on the same side as the West. The taking down of the Russian plane, by ISIS, out Putin in a precarious place back home. He NEEDED to act against ISIS just like France does right now.

There just needs to be concerted strikes; the keeping of Assad in power is collateral. Destroying anything ISIS is what has to happen in the immediate future.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The plan was to allow the FSA western armed and funded, or IS to take out Assad

But never in the plan was the Arab Spring which eventually bought about uprisings in every single Middle eastern Muslim country, that was unforeseen but capitalised on, the next plans where to....

Remove Russian influence from Syria,

WHY?

Remove Iranian influence in Syria, who are funds by Iran to attacking Israel

And install a Western world friendly Sunni Muslim government

Russia, China, Iran, Syria, North Korea are an alliance in this world hell bent of toppling and destroying the civilised, new world order, Western worlds dominance

If you're neutral, vulnerable, weak or against either faction you're destroyed or forced to pick

Ukraine: infiltrated and conquered by the Russian empire for centuries, a typical western target due to the fact Ukraine, a part of the Soviet Union, is a fracture and stress point in dismantling Russia's power, upon the collapse of the vast Soviet Union Ukraine remained neutral however for years both East and west fought for dominance in that region among many others for political Influance the end result is the civil war in Ukraine eastern regions today

Vietnam: infiltrated by Russia/communism, the U.S. Tries to stop this spread of political Influance and bang, Vietnam war

Iraq saddam politically influenced by The soviets (tried holding the petro dollar to ransom) gulf war and then Saddam is removed under an illegal war

Libya: Hated the West, Attacked the Western world, vulnerable, west capitalised on Arab spring, arms and aids anti Gaddafi forces, hijacked by IS and many other new factions in Libya power vacuum

Korea: once called Korea now split into two country's north & South after the allies attempting to stop the spread of communism and Russia'solitical Influance

See folks what happened was the stalemate in Germany between the Russian empires soviet army and the allied forces/western world never had the stomach to fight it out for the world title, neither had the resources money or the will, they were both spent after defeating nazi Germany

What they both did do was to recruit new allies across the world, control the world resources, cock blocking each other everywhere they went and this war remain to be played out acros the world today

What ISIS is is a useful idiot in yet another battle for Middle earth which is why the Western world won't do jack until Assad is gone, and which is why Russia is NOT targeting IS bit the FSA free Syrian army... Who used to be innocent peaceful protesters in the Syrian Arab spring opposing Assad, who is a puppet of Russia and Iran and a minority in power in a 90% Sunni Muslim country

Which is why Saudi Arabia, Qatar Jordan, UAE etc etc majority Sunni Muslim country's all do NOTHING to stop IS and fun the FSA

Which is why all those country's uphold the petro dollar

Which is why Iran doesn't being a majority Shiite Muslim country's

Which is why these country's are not all friendly Muslim country's BECAUSE they're a fracture and stress capitalised on by BOTH East and west

Which is why all China's neighbours hate China, whichever is why China steal land, which is why we MUST free TIBET which is why we must Arm INDIA

Because you morons WWII never ended and you all live on a chess board

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
WW III started when the US invaded Iraq in 2003.

That put invasion and conquest back in the playbook.

What?

Conquest means you take that territory and call it your own... Kinda like China stole Tibet and/or Russia stole 90% of its modern day territory like Siberia parts of Finland etc etc

Iraq is NOT named the U.S on any maps

WWIII never started in Iraq, it started after WWII ended in Korea

Saddam was just a soviet puppet threatening to put a dent in the petro dollar

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I would like to alert the mods for your post but can't as I don't know how on my phone so.......
ALERT ALERT ALERT.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

a reply to: Ghost147

How many countries can be involved in a regional conflict, as in Syria, without this escalating into ......? I can't see any diplomatic solution , if France ramps things up. Is there any stopping what seems inevitable ?

It depends. Here's an example.

America's "Vietnam War" is usually called "The 2nd Indochina War" globally. The US had backed France's attempts to re-conquer Indochina in the "1st Indochina War", but the Vietcong kept beating France. So the US used the false flag "Gulf of Tonkin incidents" to jump directly into the situation. The US, French, South Koreans, and Australians were just some of the countries fighting against the Vietcong.

But the Vietcong had help from the Chinese and North Koreans, among others. And remember, there were far more casualties in the Vietnam War/2nd Indochina War than in anything we've seen in the War on Terror. Yet that war was never considered the start of World War 3.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
WW3 or just the world against ISIS? Lets not make mountains out of mole hills here.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

"French jets struck the heart of ISIS-controlled territory on Sunday in the first direct retaliation for Friday’s deadly terror attacks that killed 129 in Paris.

French fighter jets dropped 20 bombs on a command and control center, a jihadi recruitment center, munitions depot and ISIS training camp in the Syrian city of Raqqa, AP and Reuters reported, citing a statement from the French Defense Ministry."

If these targets were already known, why were they not hit before today? I really don't understand why the war against ISIS needs to be escalated. It should already be running at 100% effort! ISIS has been killing innocents for a long time.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What a load of rubbish on so many levels!

So it was just the US forces in Afghanistan then?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
WW3. No, we are not in a World War.

In fact the World is a becoming more peaceful - the Middle East being an exception. Democracy has increased and there are less dictators.

I think the outlook for the World is quite good. It may not be that good if you are Muslim living in a Muslim country due to the propensity of Muslims to kill each other. All these refuges in Europe are Muslims fleeing Muslims. ISIS and Assad are not Jehovah Witnesses!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"French jets struck the heart of ISIS-controlled territory on Sunday in the first direct retaliation for Friday’s deadly terror attacks that killed 129 in Paris.

French fighter jets dropped 20 bombs on a command and control center, a jihadi recruitment center, munitions depot and ISIS training camp in the Syrian city of Raqqa, AP and Reuters reported, citing a statement from the French Defense Ministry."

If these targets were already known, why were they not hit before today? I really don't understand why the war against ISIS needs to be escalated. It should already be running at 100% effort! ISIS has been killing innocents for a long time.
-cwm

That's exactly wat I am thinking.

It's important to focus on the timing of all this. For over a year, ISIS was supposedly being bombed, with little or no results. Then Russia comes in to take care of business. There goes the West's strategy of using ISIS to try and oust Assad. Time for plan B: Use a false flag operation to get public support for an all out invasion of Syria by the West.

I have no doubt at all that the Paris attacks, as well as the bombing of the Russian airliner, were designed by Western intelligence. The timing is perfect.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Egg Chicken Egg Chicken Egg Chicken Egg Chicken

France more active than rest of the west in tackling Syria

First targets in Syria in late September. And...

On 8 October, France attacked an Isis training camp in Raqqa, capital of the group’s self-proclaimed caliphate in north-eastern Syria. It was believed to house foreign fighters, including French nationals, but Hollande denied they were targeting a specific individual.

Also...

In all, France has carried out about 1,300 sorties in Iraq, with 271 airstrikes destroying more than 450 terrorist targets. Only a few strikes have been carried out in Syria. It is using six Rafale multi-role fighter jets stationed in the United Arab Emirates and six Mirage 2000 fighters deployed in Jordan.

That might explain a few things.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
I have no doubt at all that the Paris attacks, as well as the bombing of the Russian airliner, were designed by Western intelligence. The timing is perfect.

What a simple worldview. A view where there are no bad people, except Western Intelligence.

I beg to differ. I think that there are violent and brutal people who revel and thrive in brutal places and who like nothing better than killing people. Most of the killing in the Middle East and North Africa has been Muslims killing Muslims in a cycle of denominational violence that's been going on for ages. The Wets is in the middle and suffer the occasional bit of fall-out.
edit on 16/11/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join