It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm NOT a " white boy" !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Does anyone really need to say much more than this?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow I just now noticed it's Key and Peele in the intro???

Man did you see his uber micro? Lets be real, my South Korean homies are the best at uber micro.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
it's not easy being a saltine american

cracker

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24
Sorry but I couldn't help myself. It's that kind of day:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Turn off the TV, put on some DISCO, lay down the Boogie and "PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC, WHITE BOY"

Us cracker ass crackers have a genetic predisposition that limits our dancing abilities.

Just saying.

Another racist slur, a negative stereotype of white people. I know people of color who can't dance, and I know white people who can... I get tired of all of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Another racist slur, a negative stereotype of white people.

I think we will all get over it.

Now, if you do not mind, I need to go for a drive and NOT get pulled over by the police.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Its ironic but amongst the most racist people ive seen are black people

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
White Privilege Exposed!

Eddie Murphy
White Like Me:

www.nbc.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Uh, OK.

As a white person, am I supposed to be offended by that?

I didn't know I was allowed to.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I needed this laugh. Wait til I tell my colored friend at work about this. Oh and that jew dude that delivers the water coolers. I'm sure will have a huge laugh while eating lunch at that one beaners roach coach.

Sorry if I left any race out. I'll try harder to include everyone next time, for the sake of PC.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

That's funny most racist people I've seen are white. Unless you said white then I would have said black. Just wanted to one up your ridiculous statement. Do you have like a check list to keep track of the numbers? How many black people do you know? Tbh I don't believe you know either way, you just wanted something to say.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari
I needed this laugh. Wait til I tell my colored friend at work about this. Oh and that jew dude that delivers the water coolers. I'm sure will have a huge laugh while eating lunch at that one beaners roach coach.

Sorry if I left any race out. I'll try harder to include everyone next time, for the sake of PC.

My husband thought it was funny and he's enough NA to qualify if he cared to make an issue of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Would the white boy prefer to be called "gringo"?? XD

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I think people care too much about stupid crap today... I'm a white man/boy/man-child and I could care less what another person calls me...

When did our world become so soft?

Can't disagree with this at all. It would be hypocritical to not really care what somebody else is offended by, only to allow yourself to get offended by something directed at you. America needs to grow some thickness to its skins, of ALL colors.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Uh, OK.

As a white person, am I supposed to be offended by that?

I didn't know I was allowed to.

Yes, your honky ass should be offended. Feel free to file a grievance with the NAAWD. The National Association for the Advancement of White Dancers.

The place is a total spazz-fest but at least we run the cops.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sticks and Stones anyone ? all this cry baby "I'm Offended" crap makes the progenitors infantile and possessing the maturity of a 3 year old baby. Wake up you cry babies they are only words and if your offended the problem lies with you !

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just this perhaps...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

I think it is probably due to the fact that they had some damn good teachers.

I thought I was going to live long enough to see an end to this crap, at least in America, but it has rallied with a vengeance, and it is all contrived, manipulated bull crap; on both sides. And both sides are too damn stupid to see how they are being played.

I don't know what the hell has happened to people. I'm starting to believe we are being replaced with soulless, bionic clones; or we are in the throes of the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
edit on 16-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Transfer glitch??????

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So I just wanted to post this... A lot of folks are making fun or being sarcastic with the person who wrote this thread... Which is rude tbh.. But I guess I get it.. Don't cry and moan when you aren't the minority..

Then I ask my hubby what he thought about this thread.. And he says.. Well, yes I understand where the guy is coming from. See I grew up in and around Memphis, tn. The population here is majority black. And I'm not making up statistics(which is 64.1%) I guess maybe I need to include a link to back up my words.. Since ats is all about proof and logic. Smh.. But then again I'm not going to do that, because I have grown up in and around Memphis for 31 years now and it's very easy to open a new page and see for yourself. And if a black guy calls my husband a "white boy"... And my husband responds with .. Let's say.. "What's up black boy"... You better believe that he would be jumped.. And I'm not joking or trying to be snarky. Come on down to Memphis and see how nice everyone is'(sarcasm) ...

Much peace to you all!!!

Edit**-- I wanted to apologize for immediately saying kill your tv.. Cause the term white boy is a racist slur, I agree.
edit on 16-11-2015 by natalia because: (no reason given)

Edit again.. I wanted to mention it's just not nice or polite in any way to say any color you are out loud.. Oh hey yellow boy, red boy, brown boy, white boy, black boy.. Manners.. Is all.
edit on 16-11-2015 by natalia because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join