It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Theory of All Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"Few people have the imagination for reality." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This thread is about the body of works that Joseph P. Farrell has meticulously produced so far, speculations and investigation whether Farrell already connected most of the dots, tied most of the strings to all the existing major conspiracy theory topics we can think of to a single and coherent grand conspiracy theory in which the culmination is the Breakaway Civilization/The Secret Space Program that Richard Dolan theorized as far back as 1973.

With all your help maybe we can figure most of it out, how one conspiracy theory topic is connected to all the others by stepping back and contemplating the macro view and checking the details. It's a daunting task considering how one conspiracy theory topic can be convoluted if taken into consideration on it's own, how much more difficult it will be by trying to connect it to other conspiracy theory topics? It will be exponentially compounded and much, much more convoluted eventually, but if there is a task worthy of at least an attempt to make a sense of, wouldn't this be it?

If in the end we can only produce a shoddy infographic that will illustrate the fruit of our labors, even if it's riddled with errors, I guess it will still be worth it. At least we took the first step and tried to figure it all out, to imagine where we all stand in the grand scheme of things even if it's the realm of speculations. Just consider this as a big "what if" game loosely based on Farrell's work, a perennial work in progress.

Like most of the topics here on ATS, we will be biting more than we can chew in this thread and chances are we might even choke on it. If we can swallow it, can we digest it and be nourished by it or will it eventually poison us and make us sick? Like the topic of Disclosure, let's just follow the crumbs and maybe the crumbs will lead us to bigger crumbs, maybe a semblance of a slice of cake? I just like to see the whole cake and if possible and just smell it. I'll leave it to the experts to taste it and figure out what it is made of, how, where, when and why it is made. Forgive my analogy, I have a sweet tooth. I love cakes and cheap brandies.

So where do we begin? Why is it that the most of the profound questions in life tend to be the simple ones? Where do we came from, why are we here? What is the meaning and purpose of life? Why did I ever started this thread?

I'm a relatively new Farrellite, LiveForever8 started a great thread about 5 years ago here with all of Farrell's books at that time and it's synopses, too bad a good portion of the video links are not working anymore. The materials to sift through are voluminous, the videos alone will take several days to watch and listen to. So please take your time and at least watch one of the 1 hour+ video interviews of Farrell.

If you're not too familiar with the works of Farrell here's a good introduction where he mentioned his childhood background, interests, hobbies, studies that lead him to writing alternative research on alternative views.

Here's one of my favorite interviews of Joseph Farrell, it's about hidden metaphysics, music, history, philosophy and it's correlations.

To paraphrase what Smerdyakov said in The Brothers Karamazov, "It’s always rewarding to listen to an intelligent man."

I hope I put this in the right forum.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You lost me at Project Camelot.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I understand, but it's about the interviewee not the interviewer. Can you at least try to listen to the other interview about metaphysics etc.?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are looking for the string theory of conspiracies?

Ok, fair enough but what is the yard stick you are going to use to measure them by, how do you separate the urban legends from the factual information? Or what definition of conspiracy are you going to use?

Next question how are you going to resolve conflicting accounts or information?

Of course I get it here is the Grand Conspiracy, there is None, everything that is happening is independent of each other to the point of almost being blind to each other, if two theories happen to fit together like a puzzle piece it is pure coincidence. The right hand does not know what the Left hand is up to, and neither are listening to the brain. There you go the ultimate connecting conspiracy, and here is the thing it will be denied by everyone swept under the rug by others ignored as hearsay by the rest, it protects itself by the very nature of conspiracies by the fact people want to believe what they want to believe.

And while yes I just had some fun poking at the idea, it does not mean the idea is not worth looking into... After all the act of connecting everything could create the lynch pin that would be needed to stop it all.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva
A couple of things:

First: Check your mail, you'll either thank me or curse me over it
Second: The idea of a break away society of Scientists goes back to the 1950's.
Finally: Project Camelot is a bunch of carp (yes carp, as in stories are very fishy when the name comes up as a source of reference)

Anyways, what your looking at in its basic form is a fun puzzle to look at.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ
Conspiracy Theory (from oxforddictionaries.com)
A belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

We resolve conflicting accounts or information by checking the veracity of the sources.

Everything is interconnected is an age old wisdom mostly attributed to Buddhism. How about Chaos Theory and the Butterfly Effect?

Thank you Guyfriday for reminding me of Astr0's thread, that's one of my all time favorites. I wouldn't mind being corrected.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I have been thinking about farrell for a long time now... im happy you made a thread about his research... i think his research should really be looked into by others. very important if true. and it looks to be legit! but im no expert!

dont apologize for giving an analogy... the nature of this topic is so complex that it would be the most efficient means to describe most of it in an analogy... to make it easier! its the way i do it and it works!

imho there is no way of putting his research into coherent simple view to make sense of on an ATS thread format like this in text format. imo you would need to gather the data, create a timeline, and it would have to be done in picture, video and text maybe even taking on the form of a 'family/data tree' that would more easily establish the connections.
a thread is not humanly feasible! to much reading and relying on memory!

btw... is there a full vid of the nov 2015 ssp conference anywhere?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Thank you. I was thinking of making an infographics and uploading it here on ATS, but I don't have much of an idea on how and where to start. A linear format won't cut it, either vertically or horizontally. A cyclical format might work, but it will be peppered with connecting lines and broken lines that labeling icons will be a sticky deal, what more for the short mandatory explanations.

I'll try to make an initial chart but it may take some time.

This year's SSP Conference vid is not yet on YT, maybe early next year. I think it's already available on demand on Vimeo. Let's just hope that we can recruit a few new Farrellites with this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There is a very important part of this entire debacle that nobody really focuses on enough. that is the science aspect (the fact that a physics/quantum discovery was kept hush)

in the 2014 sspc, jon rappoport (funny guy
) emphasizes this point exactly, and asks farell about the who/what/when of this. farell points to a certain journal/scientific paper that is the crux of this issue and supposedly contains something.
it ended with rappoport requesting that farell send him info/location of journal after the conference.... but rappoport had a skeptical look in his eye that everyone noticed because farell kinda started pausing/mumbling unsure of what to say next.
rappoport tried to highlight the importance of this specific issue and how that is THE ONLY way of making any further progress in this investigation.

I dont know what became of it... but my point is this: If you want to make any headway in this, the first thing, the most important thing, hell... the ONLY thing to focus on atm is the above issue. Everything else is wash rinse repeat and waste of time and bytes!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
"Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists" is the journal your looking for. The issue of unrestricted research was brought there, as well as the point of having a break a way group of scientists. This was back in the late 1940s and again in the early 1950s.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I didn't catch that, thanks for the tip guys I'll check that out.

A couple of "what if" questions for us to ponder; the Nazis were quite notorious for seriously dabbling with the occult and the ancient esoteric writings through their expeditions to several ancient sites around the world, not to mention Antartica. Farrell theorized that this ancient texts could be one of the sources of their exotic technologies.

1. What if the Nazis really found proof from this ancient writings that they were right to claim that the Aryan race was the superior race, or at least one of mankind's superior races? Considering their arrogance and pride in it.

2. What if the New World Order is the Old World Order of the ancients and we're just in the phase of returning back to it, if we're not already there?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Conspiracies live on in the network of people that made them. A conspiracy could consist of merely a ten word vow that all of the conspirators use as a "tagbase" point of where their beliefs cross and intersect. A conspiracy could also entail a grand and deeply discussed matter and carefully planned actions much like how Congress mulls over whatever is on the agenda of the day. I believe that conspiracies can reach grand proportions, but on the whole, a global secret conspiracy that spans all cultures and races is something I am not willing to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would have thought the conspiracy's about shape shifting lizards that founded the Illuminati and have been influencing society and global events for thousands of years was always kind of the grand theory of all conspiracy theories?

I think you'd struggle to find a larger conspiracy than that. Unless of course you have alien shape shifting lizards that are being infiltrated by alien shape shifting birds who influence them to influence us mammal humans in a way which appears to be benefiting the lizards but is actually just playing into the birds hands...
edit on 16-11-2015 by ClandestineKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA
You made a lot of interesting points, one way of looking at it if conspiracies can reach grand proportions is to look at the global financial system. Occupy Wallstreet Movement made a slogan that we are at the bottom of the 99% and the 1% are the elites who control the financial wealth and resources. Whether it's an accurate estimate is another topic for discussion. This is just one aspect, but could be the most important.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." —Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Farrell described this group of elites like a global mafia syndicate divided into several factions. The Bank of International Settlements and the annual Bilderberg Group conferences comes to mind. Most of the governments around the world doesn't seem to care for the welfare of it's own citizens. Governments seem more beholden to big business interests above everything else, it's almost like form of corporate fascism runs the world.

A global conspiracy that spans all cultures and races throughout history may not be a too farfetched idea, or is it an imagination running wild?

ClandestineKid, there could be something to that if interpreted in a different way.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

A global conspiracy that spans all cultures and races throughout history may not be a too farfetched idea, or is it an imagination running wild?

I don't think so.

For instance, everyone can today do research about swastika symbol. All over the world was it used as a very important spiritual symbol in ancient times, before the Nazis claimed it for their own and started marching. And after the world wars, this symbol was obviously banned...wired coincidence? Maybe...or NOT!?

And I recommend to watch other videos of her to, it is exactly what you are on about here...I don't mean to say that she is right about everything, that is for each watcher to decide. But I certainly agree with her presented conclusions, they make a lot more sense than our mainstream history, although it is really different and for many people it is to far fetched. But the beauty of her presentations are, that you can check everything on your own if you wish to do so...she provides links to everything in her descriptions.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity
I like the idea that the Nazis used the swastika symbol for their own selfish need and to give the symbol a bad rap, knowing it in advance. Now we can't use it anymore for good luck and harmony, no wonder we're all out of luck and we're always at each others throats. That's a conspiracy theory in itself.

I thought that the issue of modern historical dating was long resolved, so the most accurate dating will be by using the heavenly bodies as references, in other words, astrology. There's something much more profound about ancient astrology that we even care to look into. It's not like, hey I'm a libra you're a leo, were compatible.

There are lots of thread here on ATS about astrology, I have one particular favorite but I couldn't find it for the moment. I thought I bookmarked it. I'll post the link if I can find it.

Thanks for the vid. Here's the latest SSPC Roundtable Discussion.

To kickstart this thread in the right direction, I would like to request all contributors to post at least two conspiracy theory topics that they think are connected, a brief or long explanation on why you think it's connected. Of course all comments are still very welcome regardless of what's it about.

I'll post mine after finding all the links for references.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So we're back! At least to those who are still interested in this thread. My apologies for neglecting what I started, from mid-November to early January was peak season for our small business. We tried to accept all the projects that we can in hope that it will tide us up in the coming lean season or seasons... anyways, glad to be back.

Whenever I can, I tried to listen to Farrell's interviews on-line while working the past couple of months, what more can I say? I'm officially enrolled at The Joseph Patrick Farrell University. As I have said in my initial post, I'm a relatively new Farrellite, I just happened to listen to one of his long interviews on YT last September and I got hooked ever since. I already logged numerous hours listening and re-listening to most of his interviews on-line and always on the hunt for the new ones or the ones that I missed. Got eight of Farrell's books and planning to buy all of it, which means at least 20 more books to save up for. I think it will all be worth it.

Farrell calls his ideas and speculations "rationally bizarre" but what is astounding about it are the intricate details that he dug up to come to his positions, how he interpreted these information that he collected and how Farrell inter-connected all of it to present a coherent whole narrative of history and to a certain extent even prehistory up to the present.

What puzzles me right now is why is that there seems to be only a handful of Farrell fans right here on ATS? Why not more, not even closet-Farrellites? I'm a terrible salesman but here's another attempt to sell Farrell's ideas to those who are not still familiar with his works...

Joseph Farrell is like the equivalent of two busloads of Dan Browns and I guess we can throw in another carload full of Ayn Rands. My apologies to the fans of the two authors, it's a hit or miss analogy but once you get familiar with Farrell's works, it'll make sense... I guess, see what I mean?

I'll get back to our topic at hand, that is 2 or more conspiracy theory topics that are inter-related... excuse my excitement, I just feel like a freshman on his first semester in college again.

Later.

join