It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WhiteGenocide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

I think the priesthood made a deal with the devil in ancient days.. they're not the only ones either. European royalty. All these elite groups. And that's the key word here.. elite. I don't think Bob Sixpack Goldstein is in on any type of conspiracy.. but these influences are emanating from somewhere and I think they're being nurtured by certain groups because of the divisiveness of it. It's always the same agenda of divide and conquer isn't it.. They probably have conspiracies within conspiracies, within conspiracies.. ha, or maybe the lights are out and no one is home..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That is why TPTB allow terrorist attacks sooner or later the goal is one world order part of that is blending.

Star troopers not to far off track.

But how about a group of people claiming to be Aliens from another galaxy, and they tell us some bad aliens are coming to destroy the earth and all who live on it. Then a NASA concurs through visual confirmation that their is a formidable host coming and the world must unit to fight off this bad Alien?

a perfect scenario to get all the crybabies to unite to ward off the invading enemy.

edit on 15-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Listen to what people have to say instead of listening to your fears.. You might learn something.. About the past, present and the future..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I'll tell you something serious... There really aren't that many Jews, if we hit 40 Million Globally it's a big deal. Jews kind of all know one another, maybe not directly but I almost never have a conversation with another Jew in which we can't figure out who we know where in common even if incidental.

There is nothing there.... Even Israelis are largely half agnostic atheist.... There is the Orthodox sects a few Million globally and honestly they are so caught up in "strange" bs beliefs they aren't very effective, many live on welfare actually.

The devil, almost none of us believe that crap and the ones that do are looser's mainly lol... I've studied demonology but for Dungeons and Dragoons purposes lol

If you are looking for "who" is behind anything Demonic for the sake of argument, it isn't us... I mean we are a very dynamic bunch, education is a very high priority if there is something going on, a movement a financial opportunity whatever... You WILL find a few Jews involved always which is maybe why there is a perception of conspiracy around jews we do butt our big noses into everything.... but by and large a bunch of nerds

No, anything demonic or conspiracy isn't us, i'm sure of that... I'm also sure because we "claim" to be gods chosen that there are may powerful people who "assumed" the mantle of "Jew" for crazy reasons out there too... but the source wouldn't be us

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, I take it you've heard what Wernher von Braun allegedly said on his deathbed?

I recently read this series:

www.veteranstoday.com...

Black Sun Rising.. 6 parts.. Behind the Bush 6 parts.. and man, it had some super interesting stuff. I've been reading this type of stuff for years and I still found a lot of new stuff.. he puts together some interesting facts. They're a bit long but it's definitely worth it to at least check it out.

Ooohhh.. the Nazis were onto some interesting stuff.. that's for sure.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you, I think I got an applause for that one. =)

edit on 15-11-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Faulty link fixed..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yeah.. I know a thing or two about demons, and not from D&D either.. and you are right. Almost. But... We are being controlled by higher systems of sorcery.. it's as simple as that. And they are in turn being managed by enlightened Buddhas of threefold space.

Namu Amida Butsu my semitic friend.. one is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter.. the secret keys to the heart.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This conversation reminded me of a YouTube clip I ran across recently of an interview with Muhammad Ali on a BBC show in 71 called Parkinson (eerie premonition there
) . The segment is about racial integration. I think Ali is making some decent points. He comes off as angry but I don't really think he is a racist. Even back then I feel he could see through the multicultural rise that came along in the 60s and how it not only hurts whites but minorities as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah, you clearly don't get it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: nullafides

Good goddamn thread...

How about this: tptb have a plan...put European Nation-States in a situation where they bend over backwards to accommodate Islam, as they know it will backfire in a big way...eventually giving Core Nations a reason to wipe them out to appease the populace, as all other options have been extinguished.

Insanity...

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

They are allowing this to be a problem for a reason.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join