It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All the Christians Out There!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
a reply to: madenusa
Ah, back to the 'Jewish Christ Killers' (tm) again?
Where have I heard that before...?
Old hate, new spin?

Children Of Tomorrow

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold

I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Everything in this world works on faith until those who believe, stop believing it.

Reality is what remains after one stops believing in everything else.

Reality is easy when people stop believing in fairy tales.

Up, Down. Left, Right. Hot, Cold. Wet, Dry. Empty, Full.

Of course, if we were to allow a machine to make faithless and efficient decisions which are in the best interest of everyone, some would call it God and ruin the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Come on please?!? Also so what? Relatives can be a%%holes...
Poor palestinians my ass!!! They teach hate and how to stab, soooo innocent and cute... BS!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I get what you are saying, madenusa, and would be interested to know what life experience has brought you to this point of view.

I personally believe God abhors the killing of all innocent children, no matter whose lineage they are from.

As a believer in such, I abhor the killing of innocent children who are bombed from Israel, just as I abhor the killing of innocent children by suicide bomb in the pizza shop. There is plenty of blame to go around.

And I would bet that a large majority of Palestinians and Israelis both would like to be able to live their lives, go to work, feed their families, put shelter over their heads, and get on with their lives without worrying about dying or losing a loved one in the process.

So IMHO. who did what to whom in the past is not the point. The point is who will be the first to stand up and say "Enough... I have been wronged, but instead of urging my 'Leaders" to retaliate on my behalf, I urge my "Leaders" to just stop".

Not that I am holding my breath, you understand.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CantStandIt

Nobody is innocent in this world.

And that is the very center of nearly every religion that exists or has ever existed.

That is exactly what is wrong with every religion that exists or has ever existed.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

There was a thread about how Two Muslims guard the most Sacred Site of Christianity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014392/pg1

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

Israel is killing them.

That means Jesus' relatives are also killing Israels too. So un-Christ-like of his teachings of peace and turning the other cheek. I guess the chlorine diluted the DNA in that gene pool.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Thetan

everyone killed Jesus.

According to New Testament stories written decades after his death, we are to believe everyone killed Jesus.

There. Fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Op...sigh. Considering this is not a one sided peice you studied you do realize that Alot of Jews lived in THE AREA of palestine(nto a country btw) And were called Jewish palestinians. They later renamed themselves out of PRIDE to just israelis.

The PLO leadership themselves have stated that there are no "modern palestinians/ arabs". they are Jordanian,egyptian,and syrian refugees. Jews also lived in those areas as well before israel was re created and they moved to israel. then their relatives in europe were invited to come be with them as well.

this is yet another snow job by the palestinian pretenders.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There was a thread about how Two Muslims guard the most Sacred Site of Christianity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014392/pg1

Yes, and Israeli Jews guard some of the most sacred Muslim sites which are also some of the most holy to Jews and prevent Jews from praying at them all the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt

I get what you are saying, madenusa, and would be interested to know what life experience has brought you to this point of view.

I personally believe God abhors the killing of all innocent children, no matter whose lineage they are from.

As a believer in such, I abhor the killing of innocent children who are bombed from Israel, just as I abhor the killing of innocent children by suicide bomb in the pizza shop. There is plenty of blame to go around.

And I would bet that a large majority of Palestinians and Israelis both would like to be able to live their lives, go to work, feed their families, put shelter over their heads, and get on with their lives without worrying about dying or losing a loved one in the process.

So IMHO. who did what to whom in the past is not the point. The point is who will be the first to stand up and say "Enough... I have been wronged, but instead of urging my 'Leaders" to retaliate on my behalf, I urge my "Leaders" to just stop".

Not that I am holding my breath, you understand.

we still look with brotherly concern on whatever affects those nations, and offer constant prayers for their welfare." -- Thomas Jefferson to the King of Holland, 1807.

edit on 15-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Amen :-)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

We are, indeed, all sinners. But still we should strive to be less so.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CantStandIt"When you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near." - Luke 21:31

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: namelesss
Ah, back to the 'Jewish Christ Killers' (tm) again?
Where have I heard that before...?
Old hate, new spin?

Children Of Tomorrow...

Do you know, I have heard those comments from every generation for the last 130,000 years!?
There is a moment where everyone has that over the shoulder glance and a sigh... a moment of lucidity, perhaps.

All we can 'do about it', is to "Be the change that we want to see!"
To find and become unconditional Love, and to shine the Light for others!
To demonstrate it for our children that they can Shine and demonstrate for their children!

There will be no more horror, no more violence, no more hate... in a mere couple centuries!
We will have evolved from schizo-sapiens to ho mo-illuninatus, Universally Enlightened (unconditional Loving) Man!
NOW is always a good place to begin!
For us all!

There was a saying in the 60s; "What if they gave a war and nobody came?"

Rather than whine about what is wrong, what was wrong, be part of the solution!
The sentiment expressed in your poem was... sentimental, and ancient, but hardly pragmatic!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How relatives of Jesus are palestinians now if Jesus was jew?

edit on 16-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
How relatives of Jesus are palestinians now if Jesus was jew?
with this quote I started reading,and im sorry I need to do my home work, I've been sucked in to one of the oldest discussion about Jesus with out looking at both sides...... The Romans did not change the name of the province to Palestine until after the crushing of the Bar Kebab revolt or what ever which finally ended decades of Roman Jewish war and rebellion with the destruction of Jerusalem and other Jewish towns, the massacre and expulsion of the population and the banning of Judaism. This happened about one hundred years after the death of Christ. Before then, the province was called Judea, after the people who lived there. The Jews. At the time of Jesus’ birth Judea was ruled by Herod, a vassal king of the Romans, who died when Jesus was an infant. As Herod was a tyrant who executed all members of dynasties with royal claims, including his wife, he died without a successor. He was therefore the last king of Judea. From then Judea was ruled direct from Rome by a succession of procurators one of whom was in office at the time of the crucifixion of Jesus. There was no Palestine in Jesus’ lifetime. Therefore there were no Palestinians. The people of this province of the Roman empire were known as Jews. Jesus was one of them. Jesus was not a Palestinian. It says much about the mindset of the Palestinians, and the prospects for peace, that this claim can be made by Palestinian - See more at: omidsafi.religionnews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Everything in this world works on faith until those who believe, stop believing it.

Reality is what remains after one stops believing in everything else.

Reality is easy when people stop believing in fairy tales.

Up, Down. Left, Right. Hot, Cold. Wet, Dry. Empty, Full.

Of course, if we were to allow a machine to make faithless and efficient decisions which are in the best interest of everyone, some would call it God and ruin the whole thing.

There was a rock mini-opera about that. It was called 2112 by Rush.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsukobeen a long time since I've been on ATS the info comes in a lot of very informed people of every race religion I read some where if all of us just stopped our leaders would crap, wouldn't no how to handle all the sheep setting down enjoying the weather, life... when the media comes up wanting to know what we are doing just say....Bah.....Bah... pick a day, make it a holiday without the governments approval

edit on 16-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Jesus was born a Jew and died a Jew. He was a rabbi of the Malkhut Beit David - the House of David.

The life of Jesus was hijacked in the most notorious incident of identity theft and emerged as the "Christian" god.

Jesus didn't invent "Christianity" and never suggested that another religion should take the place of traditional Judaism.

Identity theft. That's the foundation of Christianity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join