It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
tribune.com.pk...

Muslims around the world have come out to show solidarity with the French and condemn a wave of coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris Friday night, which left 128 dead and scores others injured.

Islam is a religion of mercy and peace, terrorism is not Islam

Among the Muslim nations who condemn these attacks are Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, and UAE.

english.alarabiya.net...

Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body condemned on Saturday a coordinated assault by gunmen and bombers that killed 127 people across Paris as contrary to Islamic values.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They are wasting their time. Most of the people have already been brainwashed thanks to the MSM portraying all Muslims as terrorist.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
But, but, but, they're evil!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wonder if the folks talking about nuking Tehran, Cairo, Mecca, etc will be checking in here.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

As seen here on ATS. The amount of bigotry is astounding.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Say as you will. It's time for us the US. To close our borders. Definitely time for a moratorium.

Remeber 911? We had (months even weeks after the "attack") 411 that confirmed that active cells were all over the u.s...... this is real, and ISIS (regardless of who anyone believes incorporated the organization) is large powerful and ready to die for Allah....

m.jpost.com...=6021N0E4NDQxRUM3RkJFNjBERjZENjRBRT k2QjA2OEREMDM=

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm trying to figure out the purpose of this thread. Is it to demonstrate that not all muslims are terrorists and that not all muslims support terrorism?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Was that so hard to figure out?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yes & yes!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The U.S. probably isn't going to close its borders. With all the spying on foreign nations and domestic the U.S. better be able to thwart an attack, unless of course they ignore the data just like they did September 11, 2001. If that happens, closing the boarders won't stop an attack.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
It just seems so obvius is all. I'v never met or seen a person in my life say that ALL muslims are terrorists, or that ALL muslims support terrorism.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Try reading some of the other threads that have popped up lately.

My comment about nuking Cairo, Tehran, and so on was not hyperbole. There are several members of ATS that espouse exactly that kind of response.

Surely you don't think they mean "nuke Cairo after you get all the good Muslims out," do you?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well just read some posts from threads on the Flagged section and you'll finally meet these people you didn't know existed.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Guilty by association? I made a prediction years past that we will star seeing muslims exe uted here in the u.s. yup, just lying in the gutter; Bubba and Billy Bob taking them out in good Ole Town USA...

It's going to be interesting. On another note. You think these mindless soulless ba$tards will walk into a cafe or theater here in the heart of the u.s. and not expect our 2nd ammendment weapon carrying hillbillies to put a 45 in thier medulla omblagatta from thier/our 1911's????

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
tribune.com.pk...

Muslims around the world have come out to show solidarity with the French and condemn a wave of coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris Friday night, which left 128 dead and scores others injured.

Islam is a religion of mercy and peace, terrorism is not Islam

Among the Muslim nations who condemn these attacks are Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, and UAE.

english.alarabiya.net...

Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body condemned on Saturday a coordinated assault by gunmen and bombers that killed 127 people across Paris as contrary to Islamic values.

I'm sure they do condem it. But I'll take them all seriously when they take in the refugees rather than allow them to be displaced to Europe/ the west. Where is the logic in moving a large amount of people from one culture to a totally different one, in a matter of months? Sorry, I don't buy this condemnation of the Paris attacks.

Actions are louder than words.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well I suspect they would counter that it isn't that all people who are muslim are terrorists or support terrorism, but that the ideology if followed correctly leads to violent extremist acts. Mecca represents that sordid ideology. Note that this isn't my opinion of Islam, just what I think they'd say.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Thetan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

:-)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This really requires a thread of it's own?

It doesn't take half a brain to realize not all muslims are bad. Or that not all blacks are criminals...Or that not all white guys in the south cook meth and sleep with their cousins...

I served overseas with the US military and some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life were shepherds in Iraq...and muslim...

I feel like this is just the same kind of rhetoric you hear about the crusades and christianity though....
Loads of people feel Christianity is a violent, narrowminded, and intolerant religion because of what happened hundreds of years ago in the Middle Ages...

It's been almost 1000 years since the crusades and people still bring it up...and it's not going to stop any time soon...my muslim brothers should get used to a few bad apples spoiling the bunch...

Christianity(namely Catholicism) was badly scarred by the Crusades...Just as Islam will be badly scarred by Jihadists...

A2D
edit on 14-11-2015 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

This is a good start, and to paraphrase the words of Bruce Lee....

Knowing is not enough, peace-loving Muslims must apply.
Willing is not enough, peace-loving Muslims must do.

Words are simply not enough and must be backed up by overwhelming actions by all peace-loving Muslims around the world, they must expose the extremists in their midst, have have them handed to the authorities for action to reintegrate or exterminate.

If they (the extremists) have indeed hijacked the Islamic faith for the purpose of meting out death, then the solution is to have the peace-loving majority take the religion back.

Actions speak louder than words...Paris is a testament to that, so I want to see the same reaction from the peace-loving majority against extremists the world over.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I'm sure they do condem it. But I'll take them all seriously when they take in the refugees rather than allow them to be displaced to Europe/ the west. Where is the logic in moving a large amount of people from one culture to a totally different one, in a matter of months? Sorry, I don't buy this condemnation of the Paris attacks

The best way of dealing with the problem is to understand that a war by roxy is happening in Sryia. The US are there illegally and as a result of there actions are causing a max exodus from Sryia.

Problem should be deal with at source.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join