It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

At the end of the day, I have yet to see any proof that anything happened to them aside from a few student level events, and when the perpetrators could be caught, they were dealt with appropriately and harshly which says the university as a whole does not tolerate or condone that behavior.

Microaggressions? Are you going to compare microaggressions to being systematically executed by gunmen?

Perhaps a perspective check is in order.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: WCmutant

only one of those are a distraction

Both of them are distractions. Distracting the masses from examining and scrutinizing the Totalitarian oligarchs at the top.

1. Why is ALL the terrorism aimed at and killing civilians? ...answer: they need the citizens to be afraid and outraged
2. Why do the leaders never get attacked? ...answer: the puppets don't attack the puppet masters
3. Why is racism important? ...answer: it's a necessary tool of the elites to keep the masses divided (divide et impera)

No matter how much screaming is involved you will never get rid of racism.

Mizzou is a distraction to empower students into thinking their whiny cry baby antics can affect change. Better put, it's to condition Americans that crying over spilled milk leads to the government taking action. That way when the puppet masters push hard enough for gun confiscation and further destruction of our rights the cry babies will scream loud enough and the government will oblige, all the while reminding the people that it's what they asked for.

See the goal is not to out right take our rights, the goal is to trick people into asking for and accepting their rights being taken away. It's how the Cancer operates.
edit on 15-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

At the end of the day, I have yet to see any proof that anything happened to them aside from a few student level events, and when the perpetrators could be caught, they were dealt with appropriately and harshly which says the university as a whole does not tolerate or condone that behavior.

Microaggressions? Are you going to compare microaggressions to being systematically executed by gunmen?

Is microaggression a word? Aggression is aggression. Terrorism is terrorism. Perhaps you didn't read my original reply. If you had, you'd have seen that I do not support them in comparing their situation to that in Paris.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just thought I'd mention we're getting worked up over an apparent hoax:
False Social Media

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84
Just thought I'd mention we're getting worked up over an apparent hoax:
False Social Media

Yes some are and they are being called out on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A couple thoughts...

1. There's no such thing as 'bad press'.

2. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

3. Keywords are your friends on the Internet. (not directed at you, just a general statement).

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crazyewok

Maybe their Mommies and Daddies will STEAL them new cars to make them feel better. Poor babies.

Corrected for you

I know you're being humorous, but
please don't EDIT my quote and re-post it as MY quote.

Unfortunately, there are ideologically-zealous people who, while knowing full well you changed it, will later use your version against me to make a point pushing a false premise.

Thanks.

Hey I diddin dunuffin!

Ok seriously point taken my apologies. I would delete it but its past the 2 hours edit window.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is your future America - hope you guys are proud ;D

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This whole thing, every bit of it, is a perfect example of "Social Engineering".

All the twists and turns, all the pros and cons, the media getting 'pushed away', all the pseudo-racism...social engineering.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is microaggression a word? Aggression is aggression. Terrorism is terrorism. Perhaps you didn't read my original reply. If you had, you'd have seen that I do not support them in comparing their situation to that in Paris.

The students will soon be claiming 'MicroTerrorism'

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

They are supposed to be getting a higher education, yet they don't even know they are making asses out of themselves. On a world scale if any of you fools are reading this. Your actions will stick with you forever!!!! They will not help you or ANYONE!!!! You should be happy your not in the fields picking cotton, while you live the good life. Yet you still bitch.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

As above, So below.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Maybe if the shut up and quite whinging they could knuckle down and get a good education so they can get a good job and not be discriminated against.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Everybody. White, black, brown, male, female, gay, straight, atheist, Christian, muslim, jewish, fat, thin, smoke, vegan.

Everyone, at some point in their life will be discriminated against.

99% of us just move on with life.

the 1% who piss and moan? I ignore them.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Regardless of how much money these asshat kids' parents had to fork over for their privileged educations, their asinine Tweets will pretty much assure they never get hired or elected to anything important.

It's actually a shame Twitter wasn't around when Obama was a community organizer.
Tweets are like Herpies. That sh!t never goes away!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, a cursory glance at her twitter feed reveals that she has the IQ of a dandelion. No disrespect to dandelions intended.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Regardless of how much money these asshat kids' parents had to fork over for their privileged educations, their asinine Tweets will pretty much assure they never get hired or elected to anything important.

Please dont say that as one might end up president in a few decades....... Obama 2.0

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Please dont say that as one might end up president in a few decades....... Obama 2.0

No, they'll probably become professors at liberal institutions of higher learning.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This thread sounds like a bunch of self righteous privileged people who've never faced any kind of adversity or racism thinking that they are better than the average black american living in a state with a known KKK presence in it's police and government. Lol@ the comments such as "they've lost my support" #BlackLivesMatter never really had your support, and that you would suggest that the comments of a few would discredit an entire movement and that they "deserve" the fear and threats, well...you 've all basically proved why you clearly don't think that AllLivesMatter as you say you do. No one is saying black lives matter more than white lives. Hundreds upon hundreds of Americans executed by police is a serious issue and that it is fabricated racism is completely absurd. MLK himself said near the end of his life "The pervasiveness of discriminatory practices has been so much taken for granted that its provocative effect is easily forgotten. "

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
a reply to: amazing

And some more:

.... Holy $#%&

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join