It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm mad Paris is getting attention and I'm not!" #mizzou #pityme #victim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Excellent way to discourage folks from your cause.

Morons.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Truly disgusting!

This is entitlement in all it's shinning glory. To equate lost lives of innocent victims to this silly plight of name calling and a poop swastika being smeared is unfathomable.

I am for the first time in my life truly speechless.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: KaDeCo

Why are they trapped in their rooms? Man talk about being incredibly dramatic. Nobody actually honestly thinks these college students are oppressed to the point of being scared to leave their own rooms. This is called being taught at an early age and through the MSM and white guilt that they're victims

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist (because i always have to say that) but they're exaggerating the situation
Racism exists , definatly. A few days ago these same students told al the white people who where there to support them to leave because they only wanted black people there, for their "Healing".

Before anyone calls me racist towards either party im 50% black and 50% white myself.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
The Mizzou protesters are angry at the media coverage shifting from their fabric ated racial inequality pity-party to the people who were killed in Paris in the most recent terrorist attacks. I wasn't going to say anything, but this is absolutely outlandish. How DARE those dead French people steal the spotlight from their perceived racial disparity? How dare the media focus on more important matters of world affairs rather than spoiled selfish students?

This is just pathetic on every level.

Source

This is the face of higher learning in this country? Sure. I understand if you're not on the support Paris bandwagon. I get it if you think that this is a western created problem. I understand the concerns for refugees, racism, and the European culture. The opinions of everything involved in the Middle East that makes it a topic that splits people's opinions. But these students protesting that their protest isn't getting spotlight media coverage after hearing about their crying over swastika poop for days and days non-stop. This is the epitome of arrogance, selfishness, and sociopathic entitlement. I am tired of being 'quiet' about it because it might 'offend' someone.

I am chaste, because I give zero f###s if they are offended anymore.

This social justice rampage is stupid. They need to grow up.

(EDIT: No. I do not want them silenced or censored. I am GLAD they are exposing their ignorant vitriol through every arrogant tweet they post. Let them scream it from the roofs of their colleges.)

Isis and their ilk always seem to pick the WRONG targets

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You are not racist.
Your affliction is called honesty.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And we're positive this tweet is from a bonafide Mizzou protestor and not just someone who made an account and did this to make them look as bad as possible?

Besides, it's just 1 tweet.
Even if true that leaves just one very selfish person.
Even that is nothing unusual among the human species.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
@Mizzou protesters..Boo,Effing Hoo.Stop playing the victim card.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I've heard about that and I also heard that the kid who started this movement and loves ranting about white privilege comes from a family worth millions.

Gah what kinda healing do you need? go home listen to music, call your family, watch a movie, meditate I dunno.... this is called needing attention and unfortunately you can't do that alone

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

regardless, if this tweet doesn't represent the movement they need to do some PR control or have someone speaking for the movement.

its not like people in the KKK are going to college, lets be real for a second
edit on 14-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
And we're positive this tweet is from a bonafide Mizzou protestor and not just someone who made an account and did this to make them look as bad as possible?

Besides, it's just 1 tweet.
Even if true that leaves just one very selfish person.
Even that is nothing unusual among the human species.

Plenty more HERE:
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I admit to knowing little about the Missouri "incident" but I have read that the President of the Student Body has apologised for spreading false rumours about members of the KKK being on campus. So it appears it is fabricated in any event which I think kinda makes their ridiculously childish tweets irrelevant

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wish twitter had a nobody f###ing cares, because you're a
1. Drama Queen.
2. Attention whore.
3. Delusional bitch.
4. All of the above.

button.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I wish twitter had a nobody f###ing cares, because you're a
1. Drama Queen.
2. Attention whore.
3. Delusional bitch.
4. All of the above.

button.

1 2 3 and 4

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We could always arrange for them to have a couple of acres in Syria so they can have their "safe space".

I am sure that would work out just peachy.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Beyond anything, I think its very important to understand where these students are coming from. Not to agree with the perspective, but to understand it in the overall context of this subject.

They obviously feel they have a legitimate grievance here, and that this is actually indicative of the battle they are fighting.

If they feel, as they stated, that they are somehow victimized in these Paris events, it should be obvious that they are programmed to see victimization to an exceedingly unhealthy degree. They even seek to find personal victimization in events they were not involved.

Its important for us all to pursue equality, but condoning and encouraging this victim behavior (as has been seen on this board, as well as many others), we are creating an unsolvable situation. One where equality is impossible to perceive even if it is achieved, due to indignation based almost solely on the inability to see things in any other way than as a permanent victim.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

its not like people in the KKK is going to college, lets be real for a second

Excellent point.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I admit to knowing little about the Missouri "incident" but I have read that the President of the Student Body has apologised for spreading false rumours about members of the KKK being on campus. So it appears it is fabricated in any event which I think kinda makes their ridiculously childish tweets irrelevant

I remember reading somewhere that he had to apologize about several things that were not true (including the KKK coming on the campus).

I am going to try to find it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

This entire protest has been scripted nonsense.

These people are useful idiots.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's the item that I read
Missouri President Apologises

On a side note can someone tell me why they are referred to as African-Americans still? Surely in this illuminated 21st century they are simply American? Why is it that people lately are feeling the need to differentiate themselves and opt for self-segrregation?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Here's the item that I read
Missouri President Apologises

On a side note can someone tell me why they are referred to as African-Americans still? Surely in this illuminated 21st century they are simply American? Why is it that people lately are feeling the need to differentiate themselves and opt for self-segrregation?

Because it is useful for the Government to keep people divided and unhappy. It makes us easier to control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join