It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has US and NATO’s blundering caused the attack in France?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First, sincere condolences goes to the families and victims of this most recent attack form this writer.

In question is this: Is the West pulling its punches against this world wide menace for sinister geopolitical reasons there not telling their populations?

The original sin that has caused the creation of ISIS and other horrible ramifications all understand now was the illegal and immoral war in Iraq, instigated by President George W. Bush in 2003 along with VP Dick Cheney, with a false story that Saddam Hussein was hiding WMD’s.

In this ISIS era, people who tried to tell Obama and the Western leaders (to deal severely with ISIS) are vindicated.

“The United States has no strategy against the terrorist group, and the tactics being pursued by the Obama administration are failing”

LINK

But actually there may be a reason for this lack of response to ISIS WHICH INCLUDES THE French, who are one of the most ardent callers for the ouster of Assad.

NATO ALONG WITH Turkey and the Gulf States wanted to use ISIS and other jihadists (like the “moderates in Syria) to get at Assad. The recent Russian intervention on the side of Assad has put the policy of using jihadists in Syria to overthrow Assad in shambles.

More recently, The Guardian reported that information obtained when a raid by US commandos killed ISIS’ purported “oil minister” in May provided “undeniable” evidence of “direct dealings between Turkish officials and ranking Isis members.” And let’s not forget that US Vice President Joe Biden admitted last year that Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Turkey had funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to Islamist rebels in Syria that metamorphosed into ISIS.

LNK

In other areas of the ME, Obama and Hillary were successful in Libya, through NATO intervention, by supporting jihadists against Colonel Kaddafi and now Libya is in a war for survival as various jihadi factions, among them ISIS, are at each others throat, making Libya a failed state.

The US meddling is directly responsible for this

All of these actions are clearly in tune with the US/NATO sinister plot to destabilize 7 ME regimes

To do this the US chose to ally with terrorists ( ISIS and Al Qaeda) to destroy these regimes.

The countries so far that the US destroyed are Iraq…Libya( where they openly allied with Jihadists to do so) and now they are trying to do the same in Syria…here they have without shame allied with known Jihadists and many feel surreptitiously with ISIS as well.
Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium, the "leaked document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, despite anticipating that doing so could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).According to the newly declassified US document, the Pentagon foresaw the likely rise of the ‘Islamic State’ as a direct consequence of the strategy, but described this outcome as a strategic opportunity to “isolate the Syrian regime.”

This writer advocated immediately at the appearance of ISIS that a UN force of no less than 100,000 crack troops should be sent to the ME to exterminate ISIS.

This horrific terror murder in France may finally be a catalyst to get the West and the UN moving along these lines something supported by SISI of Egypt.

The question still stands:

Why are the US and the West so lax in trying to destroy such an evil force as ISIS?

Are their still secretive and sinister reasons for this having to do with NATO and the West, WHICH INCLUDES FRANCE, using ISIS as a battering ram against ME countries they don’t like?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Clearly they have blundered. To me the real blundering was violating common sense when allowing immigration from country's where the people spew hate and mistreat their own without vetting them properly. Meanwhile the Christians, Jews, Kurds, and more, are slaughtered raped and left to fend for themselves while our troops have basically been ordered to stand down. Then they act like people here wanting safe borders and those that haven't been vetted being sent back to their own country are the ones who end up being called the terrorist our government is most worried will do harm. Disarming us next is still in the works if the ones who think they are the final decision makers have their way and then we too can be Paris.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by Justoneman because: cleaned it up

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The point is WHY the West is NOT responding severely to ISIS?

They invaded Iraq for no reason at all.

Yet ISIS murders now 100’s of Western people, and are spitting in our faces by freely admitting it and gloating, and killing thousands of innocents in the ME, as you point out, and all they do is a phony coalition dropping a bomb here and there or two.

Its clear they have a hidden agenda that deems the sacrifice of innocent civilians is worth it.

Western governments are criminally negligent

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
They're calling them "Daesh" now. Instant enemy, just add rhetoric.

Kerry just got done talking, obviously he turned the subject form France (in France, speaking French) from the slaughter of innocents to another coalition of the willing to really make Assad go, now.

"Make no mistake" and, "Lets be very clear", then lies his ass off about peace and cease fires and oh, the Coup in Syria.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This is the last chance of the West.

I already know their lying and still willing to let US die for their sinister geopolitics. If what you say is true then that confirms it.

Syria has NOTHING to do with that attack in fact it’s the US meddling in Syria that more caused it than anything.

I didn’t hear Kerrey but if he said what you say then the world is truly being guided to war

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They were calling them daesh in the region before we started calling ISIL ISIS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why are the US and the West so lax in trying to destroy such an evil force as ISIS?

Are their still secretive and sinister reasons for this having to do with NATO and the West, WHICH INCLUDES FRANCE, using ISIS as a battering ram against ME countries they don’t like?

The problem is Iraq was suppose to build their army with our help to handle this and after all our help they still didn't. ISIS invaded towns where 10,000 troops were and took them over with 100s. The Iraq army just fleeing as fast as they could. I'm not sure that means we go back in.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I didn’t hear Kerrey but if he said what you say then the world is truly being guided to war

It was just on. He opened in French, then followed in English.

Yah, Assad Assad Assad--- I can't find but the speaking French part, as yet.

Someone will do a thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

They were calling them dash in the region before we started calling ISIL ISIS.

By any name, they are being used as excuses to wage total war on hapless nations.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Are you a moron? What a daft question to ask.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Just only 1 flag so far...Gen Wesley Clark

All of these actions are clearly in tune with the US/NATO sinister plot to destabilize 7 ME regimes

Great thread, should be required reading for anyone studying the turmoil in ME

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is serious folks, our governments, the Western governments, are letting murderers run amuck in the world and DOING NOTHING

If this isn’t some kind of sinister NWO plot then there is no such thing.

Ask yourself this question.

If any government in the world sent murderers to America, France, or any Western country and they killed hundreds of people what would that country do?

They would declare war on that country

Here ISIS isn’t even a part of a sovereign country and ALL the countries in the ME where ISIS is would welcome help from anybody, so it wouldn't even be an invasion

So what’s the excuse now?

Why doesn’t clueless Obama LEAD

What’s his excuse NOT to do a massive effort to raise a 100,000 UN force to exterminate ISIS in a month.

That’s all it would take

These people have guns, WMD'S, military forces SO POWERFUL that could invade MARS and they can’t take out 30,000 at most rag tag ISIS troops?

There not even good fighters as the Kurds with WWII weapons have proven

ISIS is just a group of rapists, murderers, and bullies.

A zombie army of lunatics THAT THE WEST IS LETTING RUN AMUCK

Why?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Text The original sin that has caused the creation of ISIS and other horrible ramifications all understand now was the illegal and immoral war in Iraq, instigated by President George W. Bush in 2003 along with VP Dick Cheney, with a false story that Saddam Hussein was hiding WMD’s.

Dude this stuff dates back to the cold war initially, since the fall of the USSR the U.S has tried to remain the illusion to their people that there is still an enemy out there for them to be afraid of. Its the terrorist chaos legion headed by the remnants of the Mujaheddin and this has been essentially endorsed by the MIC(military industrial complex) as this is a lucrative business for them. The military,the commander and chief,congress and the senate are all but pawns of this system. George W.Bush was a puppet and he served his masters well.

Thankfully there are a ton of intelligent people and all of them are on this site who can see through the Bull# propaganda smokescreen that our handlers feed us. ISIS is the last group anyone should be afraid of.
edit on 15-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It didn't help, that much is obvious.

Even without it, the blundering, the region would still be a powder keg waiting for a match.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Short answer , the US has elections looming . Mind you there will be a tipping point at which it will be considered to be politically prudent to put boots on the ground .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Short answer , the US has elections looming . Mind you there will be a tipping point at which it will be considered to be politically prudent to put boots on the ground .

I suspect that is the nail being hit on the head...timing is everything

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
First, sincere condolences goes to the families and victims of this most recent attack form this writer.

In question is this: Is the West pulling its punches against this world wide menace for sinister geopolitical reasons there not telling their populations?

I happen to think ISIS is a creation of the US and a very small but very powerfull country in the middle east. Why,

A bunch of jihadis sprang out of nowhere with no end of leadership, logistial support, supplies, money, guns and amunition. They just happen to waltz into iraq and find no end of weapons, tanks and trucks that just happened to be lft lying around the place by the US milit-tree.

Odd that the US milit-tree leaves all this gear lying around but the Iraqi govt just leaves it there having no need for it themselves. From Iraq they dont go anywhere near a very small but very powerful country in the middle east, they dont even comment on them at all

They go straight into Syria which just happens to be very much out of facour with the UG govt and Israel.

The US supposedly goes to Syria to kick them out of Syria when the US had spent 12 or was it 2 years trying to kick Assa out of power. Why would the US want to kick ISIS out of Sysria when ISIS was doing them a favour by being there.

Did the US ask Syrias' permission to try and kick ISIS out of Sysria, no., the US just went in their and supposedly started kick ISIS out? No, the US falied so spectacularly that they had to cll upon their allies to help them out again.

Well. I reckon ISIS was just another Osoma Bin landen, a near phantom enemy the US can keep going as long as they want.

Who knows, they may get phased out after this Paris attack.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Britain and the USA supplied the terrorists with bag loads of Toyota pick up trucks to get the murders started. So yes we set them up.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Counterinsurcency wars are difficult to fight for ANY military.
A superior military gets bogged down and has to fight at the level of the enemy.
It is the nature of this situation.

Going forward, this has to become a war that the WORLD is committed to fight.
Quit trying to get the population of the country on your side with the hopes of training and arming them to fight the enemy. This needs to become a multi-national task force with one objective: the removal of ISIS and its support.

Blockade all of Syria (or any other country supporting ISIS).
Start a Town by town occupation working from the borders in.
Advance and secure areas.
Stay on the offensive.
The enemy will attack supply lines.
It will be hard to stabilize any kind of "front".
You will be attacked from all sides.
Time and determination with no wavering on what has to be done will win it.
One unified military with one mission.

There is no place in war for political and popular opinions. When the bullets and missiles start flying, don't tabulate and calculate how many innocents get caught in the crossfire because is does and will happen. With a group like ISIS you know they will use the population as a shield and as a media sympathy tool.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
There is no place in war for political and popular opinions. When the bullets and missiles start flying, don't tabulate and calculate how many innocents get caught in the crossfire because is does and will happen. With a group like ISIS you know they will use the population as a shield and as a media sympathy tool.

I agree with you. There seems to be no stomach to fight this evil prior to Nov 13. I see nothing to make me think the powers that be want to solve this in a way that saves western society and morals.

join