It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hey, I liked your 3.4 billion dollars and it'll take 50 years.
3.4 billion pissed off people, and it's over. from that other thread.

It's like the world is deciding between trying another fungicide or ripping off a diseased toenail. Nursing or pulling a rotten tooth.

It's hard and I'm tired, I'm angry but mostly sad. This is how I deal with tragedy. I was in Paris once and only step on French soil to smoke a cig. The staff at the airport were rude and didn't seem to like me cause I was American strangely enough.

But, we don't deserve this. We are only this dumb because of all the lies and manipulation. We exist in a totally fabricated reality and that reality sadly enough is determined by our TV's. When is enough truly enough?

The Third World War spells the end of what freedom we still hold dear. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

Wake me up when it's over.

Next time try waiting until a nuke goes off somewhere in the US or Europe.

Then scream the end is nigh.

I just might listen.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Isis is an US creature.They won't start a goodam thing.They'll just take some more of your freedoms away.Little by little.Untill you will be left with none.

edit on Jpmbbpm05 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Whatever, neo.

I'm still watching the news and current reporting.
It's continuing to develop, whether you like it or not.

They just said that the Dem Debate agenda has been totally changed.

What you all DON'T seem to understand is that I am saying this could ALL be a huge orchestrated thing - make the people everywhere focused on this thing - then come in and offer a solution that sucks, but sounds like it might work.

But you go ahead, and try to pick apart my point of view. God forbid you admit that I have a point, and that this thing is still growing.

Instead, you just go ahead - tell ATS how wrong I am - how it's just a "meh whatever" thing. How I'm just one more ignoramus member of the nutter ditzy progressive commie know-nothings who has no clue what I'm talking about, and am completely unaware of reality.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Sweet Jesus - have NONE of you naysaying mockers read Dirty Wars, or The Looming Tower, or Captains and the Kings, or Machiavelli's The Prince?

gah.

Yeah, good night. You, neo, are all tucked in - we'll wake you when it matters.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

War? Okay... where's the battle ground? Where you gonna go? Especially here - they are mixed in with the masses of innocent people! The only way you can go to war with them is to bomb your own country and people!

Exactly. Talking head on TV just said 'We Can't Kill Our Way Out of This".

No. We can't, it's too complex.
I wish we could get that cease-fire! Of course everyone would agree to it except for the culprits, and besides, we don't negotiate with terrorists. If the world puts it's collective heads together in this summit meeting, maybe somebody can figure out something.

Personally I'm drawing a blank other than I want to drop them cases of Aquifina laced with ricin and cartons of cigarettes laced with something equally as heinous. Or Cheetos. I don't care.

(I can get mean when I need to, and no, I'm not proud of it)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What network are you watching?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Now --- more breaking news ahead as per Wolf Blitzer - first, though, we have some ads about memory loss medication and underwear. and Time Warner Cable and Dodge Ram trucks...

bizarro world.

Well - anyway, I'm confused, and tired, and just watching. Take on the topic, ladies and gents - keep the thread going with new info - please.

I have to take a break for now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah, Paris is at a threat-level not seen since WW2. The feds are still prowling the city looking for terrorists still at large....

They just said that on CNN.

gah.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Mostly CNN and Aljazeera, but I was looking for the debate, and think I heard that comment on Fox. *shivers*

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I heard on CNN that the debate agenda has changed.
I'm not watching Fox....
just CNN.
and ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bluntone22

The world leaders are actively mustering for what they're calling a "War Summit".

The PM of the UK and Obama have already spoken, saying this is an attack on the West, and that they will be going after ISIS for real now.

Canada has announced plans to withdraw. No timeline yet, but the mission is only mandated to March 2016.

I'm glad they did too. No fighter jets or soliders of any number in the ME will ever stop a Paris from happening again.

It's time we focused at home and ignored these fools while doing what we can in regards to immediate assistance to the innocents caught in the middle. Vett the refugees with OCD levels of scrutiny and let them in. Enough is enough.

Why should Canada fight this proxy war?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I'm glad to hear that.
I admire Canada a great deal.
You have a spare room, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

WW3? Seriously? The only thing the Paris shenanigans will bring are martial law and closed societies all in the name of National Security.

Seems like it's working on you. You need to learn the Rich Man's Tricks to understand what's going on. Sure the video is 3+ hours long, but it's very well done and worth it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Read the thread, please - before assuming you know where I stand on this.
I've already predicted martial law as an outcome.

Seriously. I will check out your video, even if you're not interested in reading the rest of this thread.....
thanks for adding another resource.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks. I can't help but notice the debate is definitely NOT on.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sheesh...this is exhausting.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Indeed, this seems to happen everytime, like the Military has a "sixth sense" and knows just when to have the biggest and most perfectly timed exercises and responses.

I would not be surprised to find out a 100,000 troops are already on the ships in the Sea, waiting to bust in.

Like ALWAYS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Saying something is an act of war, and declaring war itself, are two different monkeys in the jungle, Buzzy. I have not yet seen any official declarations of war from any nation.

When actual world war happens, for whatever reason the catalyst will be, we wont be sitting here mashing keys & debating it.

Why wouldn't we ??

Strange that people think they know how a 3rd world war will pan out, or what will happen during.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I'm thinking more like 500,000 already on their way - and I'm fairly certain that platoon and batallion leaders all over the USA are busy on the phone getting their musters together and coordinated, too.

My husband is a former MP in the Army National Guard. He almost was deployed to Kosovo a few years ago - but we got him out. He knows a thing or five about how this stuff works.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If I had a dollar for every "WW3" thread I've seen in the last hour...

I said in another thread that the fear is at fever pitch. Some folk should not give into that fear, fly off on a tangent and suggest that this is the beginning of WW3.

Many monuments around the world are adorned with the colors of the french flag as a mark of support, and then there was those kick @$$ french who sung the anthem in solidarity in a moment of crisis. Even after all the doom and gloom the world reacted as one and It can't be a World War when the world unites to condemn the action of a few.

Flying flags and singing songs don't get crap done or change a damn thing. An act of war has happened and the response will be war.

Another war ??

And just who will be attacked this time ???

Oh wait, someone who purportedly emailed that they did this, and they have clear bases and things to attack ????

Sheesh I wonder what can go wrong when attacking those that do not even exist, maybe other targets can be mustered ??

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join