It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yes most likely haha, although it's gotta be a better outcome then muricas last few attempts. "Lybia,Iraq,afghan" contries left in ruins and their people leaving..I got confidence in Putin. Everyone's against him,sanctions on top of sanctions,fightin ISIL and the western media destroy them everyday with lies. Now the question to ask is why ? Same with the fbi accusing our boi ? Why ? Cause their on the back foot and losing trust with usa citizens.They gotta make # up ! reply to: blackbird93

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Only way this will be WW3 is if a superpower comes to ISIS aid.

And ISIS are are already a enemy of Russia and China.

So yeah Im pretty sure this is going to remain the usual ME cluster# with sporadic terrorist attacks in the west.

Turkey and Saudi may just do that if the West moves into Syria. They want their Caliphate at any cost. Just watch.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Brainiac

You are more likely to be killed by someone you know than a terrorist with an AK47, Hell you can get 7.62mm rounds and an SKS at a pawn shop for $125-150 in the USA. So yes it is truly a base fear being stimulated.

F-that. Get an AR, then get a gas piston kit for it or just buy an Adams AR that comes built right. Better than anything and you can carry a lot more ammo and cheaply when bought at SGAmmo.com . An Adams AR shoots under a minute at 100 yards with cheap Wolf ammo lol. Plus your shoulder will love you for it. Its equal to shooting a big staple gun.

High velocity 55grain is better than the 62 grain green tips for armor piercing. Winchester sucks at making ammo anymore. I have seen some sloppy pressing out of them lately. I have been shooting all my life and there is only one gun I will ever take into combat and its not an AK. Its black but not your dads AR. The AK has a lot more faults in operation, although it may never jam, neither will a well built piston AR today.

Back on subject.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just want to say: Santorum, on this TheFamilyLeader.com forum last night, in his "final comment" during the closing remarks, said, "We have started world war three. This president has started world war three."

Yes. Verbatim. He said that.

Watch this forum, you guys
If you're into following these contenders' positions, that is.
Well worth the time, and far better than any of the "reality TV debates" that have been held so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Until severe action is taken on the Islamic State, nothing will change.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxxer

yeah, because might makes right.
appalling.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
buckled up locked and loaded

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: Thr3D
a reply to: beyondtruth

Are we "American's"that gullible?Here we go again with the war propaganda! When our government stop bullying & distorting value & truths this world will be a better place! Not just for the ELITE but all ppl.Playing politricks once more to get us involved in another false flag game of military chess is exactly what's bankrupting us & creating these kinda violent acts(well when we're playing both sides) enough is enough America! It's time to change the theme in this country of spreading fake democracy & creating puppet governments to further your Elitist world dominance! Evil begets Evil!!! ::

Actually, there is a yes and no to the bankrupting aspect.

Historically, war and wartime spending is the ONLY thing that keeps this ponzi scheme afloat. It doesn't help the average citizen or soldier as much as it helps the pockets of the owners. But when wars stop and the money stops flowing into the MIC coffers you might want to question what's going to drive the economy.

I know people say that a lot, but there's a problem with that logic. It implies that the money has to be spent on war & wartime spending. But if the constant spending of taxpayer dollars is the "only thing that keeps the ponzi scheme afloat", why can't that spending go towards other causes instead?

Many of our defense contractors already have non-military programs & subsidiaries, like Boeing, General Electric, and Hewlett-Packard. And it's not like other companies & industries wouldn't jump at the chance to get massive no-bid contracts & subsidies to build high speed rail, a smart energy grid, or other domestic programs.

So why can't we instead spend the money that's normally allocated to war spending on other things, like a nationwide network of desalination plants and water pipelines (no more droughts!)? Or we could spend that money on something like solar panel systems for every government building (state, local, & federal), windfarms in every American desert, and other renewable energy technologies? That would decrease our reliance on petroleum & natural gas, which would make the petrodollar less important to us.

The massive spending would still go towards factories & programs in America, but it wouldn't come with the same blowback that our wars provoke. The problem is most MIC supporters only have a problem with spending tax money when it comes to helping poor Americans or when it's on programs that actually improve America's infrastructure. But they have no problem with us running deficits & spending enormous sums of taxpayer money if it's for war.

I don't disagree with what you have said. However, to answer your question of WHY can't things be different...

To understand what's happening you have to think like an owner. You have to be a greedy psychopath who doesn't give a flying f'k about anyone. You have to stop and ask yourself - how do I get more?

When you understand that mindset you will understand why things can't be different. And the people that support that mindset while not being in the 1% to 0.5% club are just greedy wannabe psychopaths/sociopaths.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

I hope and pray it doesn't come to an actual war. But if it does, let's be damned sure we---an entire united west-- wins it. Once and for all, it's time to put these cowardly islamic extremists down and out permanently.

Hunt them down wherever they may hide and hold them accountable.

Enough is enough.

460 years ago, it was predicted that WWIII would be waged in the first part of the 21st Century, and that the US and Russia would join alliances to wipe out the muslims in the East, then God would forever lock away Satan and a new golden age of international peace would begin.

1:24 below

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

ISIS as many have said are not really backed or supported by Nations to kick off a WW3 scenario. ISIS appears to be individuals scattered so no nations to attack.

What I foresee is: even more coordinated draconian globalisation spying of the people around the world, by the gov't and Oligopolies of the world.

Strategically placed, those who are taught to hate others and long to give their life for allah can do major damage to the West.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Just want to say: Santorum, on this TheFamilyLeader.com forum last night, in his "final comment" during the closing remarks, said, "We have started world war three. This president has started world war three."

Yes. Verbatim. He said that.

Watch this forum, you guys
If you're into following these contenders' positions, that is.
Well worth the time, and far better than any of the "reality TV debates" that have been held so far.

I'm not surprised. I'm never out on Black Friday but I wouldn't be shocked if they tried to hit some big crowds of people.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Turkey and Saudi may just do that if the West moves into Syria. They want their Caliphate at any cost. Just watch.

Yep..Turkey has shot down a Russian fighter jet -

Istanbul (CNN)One of the world's most volatile regions was roiled further Tuesday when Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Turkish-Syrian border. Turkey said it hit the plane after it repeatedly violated Turkey's airspace and ignored 10 warnings.

Turkey and Russia exchanged bellicose language after the downing of the plane, raising fears in the international community that the brutal Syrian conflict could spiral into something much wider.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the downing of the Russian plane a "stab in the back that will have serious consequences for Russia's relationship with Turkey."

edition.cnn.com...

Seems to be - WW3.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
when is it NOT WW3? been seeing this ww3 hitting weekly last 15 years now, as if the record got stuck skippin the next song, shouldn't it be track 11 or so wwweforgottocount? oh, but reality is not the sensational headlines, so no we're still just ww2 long time ago, and peace and prosperity rising standards of living less everything bad for teh most part last 80 years reality. that one works out better, so gotta dig that reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdong

Consider this a hidden bonus track.
I'm just saying - this may not be a nuclear war, but the whole world is getting involved, make no mistake.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just a quick post to point out that China, Russia, and Turkey (and possibly the Saudis) are now involved.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don't know if you guys watched the Tues night debacle.........
oh, wait.
Debate.

But these contenders stated that this IS WW3. They want to "declare war" back.......

you know, like, in "jinx" ---- "jinx back!" "Hate you!" ------- "Hate you BACK! And Hate you MORE!" -----

You all really don't see this? It started with the Arab Spring.
I'm still watching. Those of you who want to pooh-pooh the idea are, of course, free to do so.

Oh well.

edit on 12/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Fun-fact would be, that Putin asked the Brits to examine the blackbox.

And if they find evidence for a shoot-down in Syrian airspace... declaration of war from the New Ottoman Erdoempire, innit? Would Vlad the Impaler act dumb enough to use this incident for total escalation, or would he rather try to get rid of Erdogan the diplomatic way?
Given his trackrecord for shenanigancy I'll put my money on the latter.

I think this WW3 started to heaten up with 9/11 and the Arab Spring is just another perfect example of clandestine operations within this framework.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Now being pushed into Europe and attempting to do so here ,yes.
Divide and conquer,it's an old classic.
They learned it in mexico and South America, then used communism as their cash cow.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Now? The push to Europe started with this Soros-Spring in Ukraine if you ask me. But yep, a very old classic.
Devide et impera, I bet that crap dates even further back.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Now being pushed into Europe and attempting to do so here ,yes.
Divide and conquer,it's an old classic.
They learned it in mexico and South America, then used communism as their cash cow.
report has just come out
The Prime Minister has come under under fire after the International Development Committee, which is investigating the Syrian refugee crisis, received evidence that ISIS and other Islamic extremist groups were running the camps within the war-torn country, but also in Lebanon and Jordan where the majority of the 20,000 heading for the UK are currently based

the director of a Christian relief agency working in Jordan as saying: “The Muslim gangs come as refugees, but they have their agendas.”

“They’re like a mafia. People are even killed inside the camps, and the refugees are afraid to say if they saw somebody get killed. If you ask them, they’ll say, ‘I don’t know, I was asleep’.”

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join