It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Syria
Iraq
North Africa
Anywhere else the cockroaches dare to hide

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

worrisome indeed.

My husband, while I was getting all revved up and excited and writing this thread, kept shrugging and saying, "they're just talking bullsh***. I'll believe it when I see it."

Glad to see he was right.
They are just pussy-footing around, after all.

*shrug

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, I can't contribute much to the geopolitical discussion this thread turned into, but in regards to the threat of an upcoming WWIII, I don't think TPTB need such a war at this time.

I believe they have a lot of faith in their continued global control and total manipulations for the moment.

If anything, there may be an occupation and restructure of the middle-eastern Islamist states "in the name of freedom crushing terrorism" (right... ), but that'll be the extent of the western societies reactions. (Along with more severe applications of domestic surveillance and control in our own home).

If ever there is to be a third world war, methinks it'll be one of the people vs the globalist elitist self-entitled masters of the world who dwell in secrecy and economic monopoly. And this my friends, would be a war like the world has never seen before.... The majority of us will be more confused than ever, we'll somehow end up destroying ourselves while attempting to identify their scattered agents while they hide away and begrudgingly give up on their total control for the time being while they plan their comeback or escape, or live out the rest of their lives hidden away.

The empire will crumble. And when it does, it won't be pretty... Those who survive will have a nasty mess to clean up if we're to build a true community on earth.

My two-cents. ^_^
edit on 11/15/2015 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: WCmutant

Read the thread, please - before assuming you know where I stand on this.
I've already predicted martial law as an outcome.

Seriously. I will check out your video, even if you're not interested in reading the rest of this thread.....
thanks for adding another resource.

I did read the thread. However, over-reacting to anything reported by the Ministries of Propaganda (aka MSM outlets) to suggest this is WW3 is by and large the reaction that TPTB want from people.

I refuse to react. I see the shenanigans that have purposefully been orchestrated to keep the common people in both emotional turmoil and divided among themselves. The only people that benefit from allowing them to control your emotions and get you to react viscerally is them (TPTB).

I don't see WW3 on the horizon because of this. I do see the MIC (military industrial complex) pushing again for more war/conflict and increased reduction in rights and freedoms.

You have to start recognizing the reactionary and dramatic MSM language used when the MIC and cronies have an agenda.
1. babies being thrown out of incubators
2. weapons of mass destruction, yellow cake, and mushroom cloud
3. sarin gas attacks on his own people... ohhh the travesty

It's all meant to evoke a reaction from the masses. And like docile cows to the slaughter people line up in droves to "show support for France" and "stand with France" as they beat the drums of war. Not WW3 style war, but war and occupation like Afghanistan and Iraq, pushing into Syria for the purposes of gaining Syrian real estate, oil/gas, gold, and turning them into a debtor nation (since they don't owe the IMF any money right now). One of the first things that will happen to "rebuild" Syria are billions of dollars in IMF loans.

No thank you...
edit on 15-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Very astute and realistic post, there, and great advice. Thank you.

I was just telling my husband how right he was. Its all just media.

Thank you again.
edit on 11/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

In France you simply need to have a method of proving your identity. You do not need to carry a passport with you at all times. My parents live in Paris.

If your parents live in Paris, they must have a Carte de Séjour, which serves as ID. But it takes time to get it and would not be issued to a refugee who arrived so recently in Greece.
Before you get that, you need your passport if you are not french.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Okay, so - France has apparently ramped up bombing.....

Bluesma, what are you seeing/hearing?

edit on 11/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Not sure how terrorist attacks and subsequent attacks on the terrorists is somehow a precursor to WWIII.

If the war does come, it certainly won't be because of something like this.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
When will we have the "John Titor was right" YouTube video?

In all seriousness though, there are about two outcomes I see. One being this event united Russia and the West against a common enemy, get rid of ISIS & Assad & we walk off into the sunset holding hands. Number two, Russia doesn't agree with establishing a new government as part of eradicating ISIS. Thus NATO invades Syria without consent from Assad's regime & Russia potentially catapulting the world into war.

The west wants a regime change in Syria that is more west friendly. Putin is no idiot, he knows who funded ISIS and why they're in Syria. If Russia doesn't agree to the regime change and an invasion, it could lead to a war. Honestly, I think that's what they want.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hundreds die from similar and worse incidents in Africa and the Middle East every day.

The only thing 'un-contained' is Western hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
edition.cnn.com...

Okay, so - France has apparently ramped up bombing.....

Bluesma, what are you seeing/hearing?

It's early morning, I just got up, but you know what is funny?

Last night, already, you guys were talking about the french bombing of Syria.
We kept the news on until pretty late at night, and there was no mention of it!
Just more and more coverage of the people wounded and dying still, going over the events in Paris in every way possible...

But no mention of the actions in Syria underway.

I cannot speak with any authority on why they are choosing to keep quiet so far.... but I can make a guess.

We have the problem of the large muslim population here, and the young people who are a revolt waiting to happen, for anything and everything.
They use any excuse they can to break out into violence. They hear an arab was arrested somewhere? They riot and burn cars. It's New Years? They riot and burn cars.

When my family and I were targetted so many years ago, our house bombed and all that, the excuse was Desert Storm.
The people who did it were from Algeria, and they were kids that didn't really know that much about the conflict at all.
But it was Americans vs. Arab speaking people, and whatever.... let's act out!

This was part of why France could not jump in and participate in some operations back then too indiscriminately- it meant having to deal with violent crisis within the country at the same time. (betting the American media didn't explain that back then, while they stirred hatred of the french).

So, I suspect that they are not putting it up front on the first page yet, to delay the moment we'll have to deal with the arabs here uprising in response. A quick and heavy strike, with a delayed media coverage, will give them the time to get back and respond to the effect we'll have internally.

Just my guess... watching the whole thing with curiosity....
edit on 16-11-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I agree, it's just an excuse to invade Syria. 130 something dead 300 injured. It's not good no. But should we add up the number of civian deaths usa,uk have caused in Iraq,lybia,afghan ?? now they want to do it to Syria ! Now ask yourself. These contries the west destroyed, where are the residents goin because they can't live in those conditions ?? Yep.. Most of em are men and have had there family's and love ones bombed on or killed. It's already to late.. Let's hope russia and China can deal with the bigger picture. The bigger picture being the ones who started this mess.
we can only hope tho. Proud aussie proud athiest

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
---- Now the strikes are being broadcasted on the TV news sites. Though it looks like less time was devoted to coverage of it, before going back to internal events.

Contrary to what I think Americans are comforted by seeing in such crises - the french don't like to see their country flexing military might. They want to see doctors caring for wounded, people expressing their sadness and care, they want to hear that the identities of the attackers is known.... but external shows of power or force, in any context, brings up association of being evil.
(All goes back to their Catholic backgrounnd in which power or force is synonymous with corruption and sin).

Too much focus on their aggressivity risks stirring up not only the arab community, but half the country of native french stock who are very left wing and might protest, painting the government as evil, and actually feeding the potential for violence uprisings from the banlieues.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"They" are masters of manipulation. "They" know the infinite potential within every humans mind. It is a fact every human creates his/her reality through thoughts and beliefs alone.

If you believe WW3 is just around the corner, you are no different than the evil ones who wish to see it happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
France has, indeed ramped up its airstrikes, and hit all of its targets, but few ISISers were killed, and they're saying no civilians were hit at all.

The Powers in the US (and elsewhere?) are handing off target "files" (packages of targets) to the French, I guess.

Turkey wants a no-fly zone over its border with Syria,
and apparently Putin and Obama had a passionate discussion on the sidelines at the G20 summit about how to do things.
Obama's point is that Putin was attacking rebels (Putin is protecting Assad), and apparently they had words over that.

Seems they've come to some sort of common goal, though.
Obama says the UN will lead the increased coalitioned forces, and it will be all NATO countries participating (I guess?), not just the French or USA.

STILL NO WORD from our boy Bibi that I have seen on CNN.....is he just not interested? Weird. Well, he oughta be - it's HIS ALLOWANCE that is going to be diverted.

In any case, ISIS activities have spread out of the ME now and doesn't seem to isolated to their own backyard anymore.

Someone mentioned how the day before Paris, there was a terrorist attack that killed hundreds but got no press - and in Africa these things happen every day. Well, they DO get press, but it's every day that some one straps on a deathvest and kills some ME civilians. Every. Bloody. Day. Same in Africa.

I think the general drift of "news cycles" covering daily occurrences in those areas has sort of numbed people. Inured us to how brutal it is to live in those zones. And sort of feeling like, why can't they take care of themselves and be left home alone safely?

edit on 11/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Yes they dropped 20 bombs but what we are not hearing, is that they dropped All of them in ONE HOUR.

Good God. Shock and awe.
Haven't turned on the news yet this morning. Scared to.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

However, over-reacting to anything reported by the Ministries of Propaganda (aka MSM outlets)

The MOP. lol. Priceless.

edit on 11/16/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtruth

Are we "American's"that gullible?Here we go again with the war propaganda! When our government stop bullying & distorting value & truths this world will be a better place! Not just for the ELITE but all ppl.Playing politricks once more to get us involved in another false flag game of military chess is exactly what's bankrupting us & creating these kinda violent acts(well when we're playing both sides) enough is enough America! It's time to change the theme in this country of spreading fake democracy & creating puppet governments to further your Elitist world dominance! Evil begets Evil!!! ::

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thr3D
a reply to: beyondtruth

Are we "American's"that gullible?Here we go again with the war propaganda! When our government stop bullying & distorting value & truths this world will be a better place! Not just for the ELITE but all ppl.Playing politricks once more to get us involved in another false flag game of military chess is exactly what's bankrupting us & creating these kinda violent acts(well when we're playing both sides) enough is enough America! It's time to change the theme in this country of spreading fake democracy & creating puppet governments to further your Elitist world dominance! Evil begets Evil!!! ::

Actually, there is a yes and no to the bankrupting aspect.

Historically, war and wartime spending is the ONLY thing that keeps this ponzi scheme afloat. It doesn't help the average citizen or soldier as much as it helps the pockets of the owners. But when wars stop and the money stops flowing into the MIC coffers you might want to question what's going to drive the economy.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

What I foresee is: even more coordinated draconian globalisation spying of the people around the world, by the gov't and Oligopolies of the world.

I should have posted that in the prophecy forum or should have taken the Randi challenge if it was still around.

www.theverge.com...

After Paris attacks, UK politicians suggest fast-tracking new surveillance laws

Some politicians in the UK are calling for the government to hurry new surveillance laws into power following deadly terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday. Lord Carlile, a former independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, said that the Investigatory Powers Bill — which was unveiled in draft form two weeks ago — should be "expedited" and put into action "as soon as possible," rather than by the end of 2016.

Than again can't really claim prophecy when using common sense.

edit on 401130America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 11:40:42 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join