It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yep I am still hung up on that issue. I might have let it go but the news has been certain to repeat the fact so many times it is sounding like propaganda.

I am kind of shocked by the responses of some ATS members. Normally pacifistic peace loving types are calling for war and internment. This is what these types of psyops are designed to do. Bypass logic and reason by appealing to baser emotions like fear.

Ok, this is weird. I agree 100% with this post too. lol Maybe we just don't agree on economics, but do on this? Or maybe we actually agree on even more stuff & I just haven't realized it?

And yeah, this attack reminded me of the "left wing" attacks in Europe during the Cold War. The ones that turned out to be a part of "Operation Gladio":

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.[2]

I'm not saying that's what's going on, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that's what's going on.

As for the OP: I don't think will lead to WWIII. But it could definitely lead to either a full scale invasion & occupation of Syria or to a temporary "ceasefire" in Syria, that paves the way for Syria to be broken up into smaller states. I'd think they'd allow Assad to stay in a transitional government, as long as the West or UN would control strategic areas (like the Golan Heights, which would then coincidentally "choose" to be officially annexed by Israel).

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

No, he isn't. He has been trying to do what should have been done over the last 10 years. End these wars.
Obviously he will rise up and act when there is no other way around it, which given current events might be sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

"Baser emotions like fear" or Physical problems like being shot to death by an AK-47? Do you know what a 7.62 mm bullet does to a body? This isn't fear, it is decimation.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Ah, but you see. He wanted to end 10 years of war, everyone wants war to end, but both sides have to end war, not the side that is weary of it. That is what you call defeat.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This is where the flaw in his logic lies. You can't just walk away, the problem you leave behind grows unchecked. Unfortunately you either take it to the enemy and hit them so hard they give up and admit defeat, or take over and control the place that spawns the problem...

Since we are not willing to control the middle east, and are not willing to do what we did to Japan, this is going to go on forever.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

This is where the flaw in his logic lies. You can't just walk away, the problem you leave behind grows unchecked. Unfortunately you either take it to the enemy and hit them so hard they give up and admit defeat, or take over and control the place that spawns the problem...

Since we are not willing to control the middle east, and are not willing to do what we did to Japan, this is going to go on forever.

I think it will go on forever. At least the rest of my lifetime and beyond. Where do we 'hit them hard' Brainiac? Bomb the stadium in France? Bomb the concert halls?

Bomb London and Manhattan? Where do we hit them hard? Constantly bombing the ME is not solving any problems either.
I think it's some kind of weird collective psychosis. How do we bomb that?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am sure we see eye to eye on more issues than we realize.

Muslims truly are the only logical scapegoats for the modern era. They are nationalistic, their religious commitment is perhaps the strongest on the planet , they have strong family values and buck a lot of social engineering ,they are Anti-Zionist. Muslims are the perfect patsy to rile up nationalist fervor among the pacified Europeans and Christians here in America.

The idea of Muslim nations being able to wage any sort of war with the west is laughable but here we are entertaining the idea. The bulk of the terrorism takes place within Muslim nations yet isolated incidents like the OP and others which seem contrived are used to justify draconian legislation for western nations.

Forced multiculturalism is being used as a wedge and is painfully obvious. The writing has been on the wall for an incident like this since the creation of the "refugee crisis". Even if this event was an organic incident it was purposely fueled through recent government actions involving the refugees and native populations. Either way the west gets their desired result.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

You are more likely to be killed by someone you know than a terrorist with an AK47, Hell you can get 7.62mm rounds and an SKS at a pawn shop for $125-150 in the USA. So yes it is truly a base fear being stimulated.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Bluesma

They're saying the Egyptian passport was from a victim, not an attacker.

I have not heard anything about an Egyptian passport, though I have had the news on all day- I was only referring to the Syrian one, that came in through Greece.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

You can't just walk away, the problem you leave behind grows unchecked. Unfortunately you either take it to the enemy and hit them so hard they give up and admit defeat, or take over and control the place that spawns the problem...

Exactly what will be done at a point in time when the big five powers get together, say enough is enough, then recolonise the middle east and north africa.

What some people fail to understand (but are increasingly becoming aware as their cities go up in flames) is this evil can not be contained. As the cities of the civilised world get attacked on an ever increasing rate we will have no option, literally no other option than invade the ME and north africa in its entirety and take over.

This will be initially a total walk in the park. We did it before against the Nazis and can join together and do it again. The combined militaries of the big five civilised nations the USA, Russia, China, India and the EU (who all have Islamic terror issues) will take out that geographical area in a few weeks. Then total de nazification like we did with the Nazis, establish absolute and complete control over the education systems in the region and totally re educate the natives like we did with the Germans.

You get the big five together and this is possible. If we understand that our cities are going to be attacked very soon with much worse instruments than AK's and hand grenades, we then understand that there is absolutely no other option than taking over the region, recolonise it for at least seventy years like we did with the German areas and totally remodel the mindset of the muslims.

If we don't do this a terrible unbelievable attack on our cities is lurking just down the line using weapons of sickening mass destruction that will kill millions and contaminate the big five for generations. We have no other choice but total recolonisation of the middle east and north africa.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

These are excellent points, and as I've been scanning the web for this morning's developments, the same thoughts keep coming into my mind.

Not saying I believe them - just that they are in my mind.

Ever the agnostic,
BW

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

This post gave me chills. You have struck so many salient points that have been on my mind.

Question for you - do you think Israel will get on board with the 'big five'? Haven't heard a WORD from Bibi - have we?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think it will go on forever.

I hear you. By all evidence, yes, it will go on forever.

But - if we ignore what we think will happen and instead act and make something happen (all focusing on a common goal - like, mmmm... for example, let's say "not becoming extinct") we might find ourselves pleasantly surprised!

We can't wait around, though, just passively finding corpses or flailing people as they float past us on the river and pulling them out. We have to figure out who's throwing them in the river to begin with.
THOSE are the people you stop, because, otherwise we can just say, "Yeah, I thought this would happen!" instead of having tried to prevent what we "thought might happen."

So - not to argue at all with you angeldoll, just making a tangent point about expectations vs actions...
ya know??

edit on 11/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So - not to argue at all with you angeldoll, just making a tangent point about expectations vs actions...
ya know??

Yes I do know. To be honest at this point I don't think any of us have a clear path in knowing what precisely to think, or what precisely to do. I know in my opinions I am all over the place right now. Just like this bloody mess we are in.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

This post gave me chills. You have struck so many salient points that have been on my mind.

Question for you - do you think Israel will get on board with the 'big five'? Haven't heard a WORD from Bibi - have we?

I guess it's what so many people are thinking. It's just the honest truth. If you live in the USA you may be protected by having a big sea to protect you. In Europe we are surrounded by Muslim nations and their people are taking over our cities through no border controls. We are screwed without immediate action as one of these days it's going to be a WMD that takes out our cities. We are buggered as new technology in the future means terrorism will get really nasty.

On the Bibi front, I know where you are coming from, it's a very good question. I know Mofaz when asked about Syria and possible Israeli intervention said "let them bleed" so maybe Israel will sit back and let the big five do the job. The UN usually get Israel to sit back on any intervention in the Islamic world as it causes splinters in coalitions, plus would the recolonised people really want IDF in theri lands
Doubtful!

Israel will be used in a behind the scenes way providing intelligence, doing targeted assasinations of prominent Sunni leaders etc. But who knows if Israel can be restrained? The Muslims are never going to accept them as Haman correctly stated, so maybe Bibi will use the recolonisation to clean things up in his own back yard.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah. You and I seem to be sharing a surfboard on this wave, friend.

Yikes.
Thanks for typing out what I'm thinking, really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

me, too! Please, don't let go of my hand.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
No one else finds it strange that a passport was found next to one of the suspects (from OPs source)? I don't know but that causes red flags to go up for me. Its so convenient now all that is missing is to find another suspect clutching a manifesto.

In some European countries you have to carry an ID with you all the time and your driving licence is not considered an ID (like it is in the UK, for example). If you have lost or misplaced your ID then you carry your passport, I have done that many times whilst in Italy and France.

In France you simply need to have a method of proving your identity. You do not need to carry a passport with you at all times. My parents live in Paris.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

In France you simply need to have a method of proving your identity. You do not need to carry a passport with you at all times. My parents live in Paris.

What do they use to prove their identity if they don't have an European ID?
I know that in Italy a European driving licence is not a valid ID, hence I have used my passport whenever I didn't have my ID, and I've done the same in France and Spain.

But if you are not European and not a resident you do need your passport.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What scares me is the leaders of Europe will mourn the occasion and bugger about with the same old same old responses and in actual reality do little. They have got to get it right, the politicians have got to understand what is going to happen one day soon...........................

The Islamic terrorists are going to use WMD in Europe very soon as technology becomes available and easier to deploy. We are going to be attacked by WMD and radical prevention is the only option or millions of us are going to get killed and our lands contaminated.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join