It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Start of WW III

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

You find suicide bombers to be weird? So do I. Maybe the saw cops at the entrance and thought that they couldnt make it in or there was a metal detector of some kind...god knows they have them here in the US for football games. They are illusive because they put out their ideology on the net and any younger angst riddled person can pick up and run with it and do harm to others. This isnt hard to figure out guys. Its time to put em down once and for all before it gets even worse.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think it would be great if a meteor came down and totally wiped out the whole Middle East area, and left the rest of the world untouched.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder
If we look a little further we can see these targets ended up random. The real attack plan was foiled in my opinion, It would make no sense to attack eateries after so much planning.
I think the real plan was to get the president and the fact the bombers could not get into the stadium it then turned random. If access to the stadium would have been granted then the pandemonium and murders would have been a lot more. They would have been hijacked as they ran away. The president would have been whisked away and along one of the routes covered by terrorists.
Its too well planned to randomly become chaotic.
They knew too much about all this and its like it all went wrong.
Wait for more info but it stinks and it is just my personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So your rule of thumb completely ignores that terrorists routinely go after soft targets because they're soft. And ignores that by attacking soft targets, they're trying to influence the actions of the government.

What a nice and tidy "method" of classification.

Ludicrous, but tidy.

The so called "Soft Target" theory is meant to scare the people in accepting more government control. This was the true reason behind Operation Gladio, since Europe went more and more "peace-loving" in those days. The fact that any nut case can be "groomed" to go after so called "soft targets" is a well known method for the many "letter agencies". So in essence you have a "true terrorist" -(aka deranged nut case) - but who "groomed" the idiot is mostly some "well meaning Letter Agency Guy". And I simply see that the people of France do have some brains and might see through this crap and finally decide that enough is enough and just walk out of the so called "establishment".
Since there is no "real political revolutionary organization" that is presently active in any country of NATO/USA/EU affiliation is the reason why we see no attacks on government entities. The occasional cop going down in the crossfire does not qualify for a "direct attack" on the government.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

1) it's not a theory, it's a fact

2) when one casually dismisses things and sums it up with "gubmint" then there's really zero reason to discuss anything further

3) better go look behind your curtains

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

I wouldn't say it would just be NATO since Russia has also has a score to settle. I would expect overwhelming force will be used against ISIS, but I don't know how conventional military is going to eradicate radical Islam. Radical Islam walks among us. This evil can be a friend, neighbor, acquaintance or stranger. They don't wear a uniform. How do you eradicate a belief that doesn't respect humanity? It only takes one radical Islamist to walk into any public place anywhere in the world to detonate a bomb or commit a mass shooting. This is an unconventional war the world has never faced.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Guenter

1) it's not a theory, it's a fact

2) when one casually dismisses things and sums it up with "gubmint" then there's really zero reason to discuss anything further

3) better go look behind your curtains

Thank you. Im all for consipracies and going down the rabbit hole as it can be fun, interesting and a learning experience in some cases but when something is blatently screaming in your face out in the open as the answer and you say "No, its them over there hiding behind the curtain" then I think you have gone to far down the rabbit hole and made yourself to paranoid.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Please feel free to render your opinions on what may transpire but please stay on topic. If not the mods will take action.

It's kind of hard to stay off topic considering the bewildering amounts of threads about this tragedy.

There have been far greater travesties that have not triggered WW3. Bosnia, Sudan, Rwanda-the latter claimed an estimated Eight hundred thousand lives in three months.

That's more than eight thousand lives lost every day.

People survived the Rwanda conflict and have been granted ayslum-did they bring their war with them? The fear is at fever pitch and we need to remember that the acts of these radicals don't represent the feelings of the majority of law abiding, good natured Muslims.

Sure these ISIS, ISIL IS... whackjobs need to be stopped, but it's a tad OTT to suggest that this is the start of a world war 3. We have been closer to global annihilation than this.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I guess we'll see an EU spring soon, like the countries in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I think it would be great if a meteor came down and totally wiped out the whole Middle East area, and left the rest of the world untouched.

Congratulations, you have exactly the same mindset and attitude as the terrorists.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I guess we'll see an EU spring soon, like the countries in the middle east.

Al the countries which had its spring lie in ruin. Why do you wish that for a place civilizationally advanced like Europe?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

Yea well, some people can't handle the notion that evil people walk the earth and do evil things. It's easier for those people to blame an entity they can point at rather than accept the notion that the guy they pass walking down the street might be a jackass just because, instead of him being some kind of puppet.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The source of terrorism is KSA - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are privately and officially funding 90% of global terrorism today - that including ISIS/ISIL. If you want to bring terrorists down, you cannot do it without considering KSA. Simple as that.

That said, I agree on WW-3 marching full speed on. Russia will get greedy too.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
People are forgetting the Madrid attacks in what '06? There wasn't a WW 3 that followed. Europe tends to keep their head on their shoulders and aren't reactionary. However, Kerry was the news this morning however, beating those war drums. Then you have Russia. So the big dogs are out/ready but really do think it depends on what France wants. If they want boots on the ground then yep...it will be a rolling stone.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
WW3 started AT LEAST since 9-11 !! I thought that was 'clear' for most of ATS members here ...

PS: (long time no see ats , I felt an urge to be with you again, these ARE the times of the times !)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Peace will result from the glass... they will push until the West takes it no more and boom...glass! #peaceandglass
End it before more innocent live in the West are taken... let them meet Allah and at the same time, increase the worlds supply of glass...
As much as I wish peace, it will only be achieved through violence... as history has shown us!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This isn't WW3.

However, it will be the end of ISIS. To date it's been softly, softly so as to not get too involved. France will take their gloves off and a few other nations will follow with the tools to do the job.

I imagine that Russian and Assad have been told that they need to ensure they are not in the way.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Why do you assume a prediction equates to a wish?
I 'm just doing so based on the crap I've seen so far,GOOD GOD do you think I am getting any advantage from these manipulations?
I am somehow PLEASED at the suffering and want another war isn't THAT the mantra from liberals about vets?
Nope, I ain't that simple.
I know the violence and it's applications that it would take to FIX this mess, if it goes bad and Europe can't cut it.
THAT way globalists will move in and fix it.
edit on 14-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

However, it will be the end of ISIS. To date it's been softly, softly so as to not get too involved. France will take their gloves off and a few other nations will follow with the tools to do the job.

What the hell? The west has been allegedly bombing ISIS for the past years, you saying that's not truth? I agree with you. Let's hope they finally do something concrete.

I imagine that Russian and Assad have been told that they need to ensure they are not in the way.

I imagine the west will join Russia in actual bombing of ISIS and stop arming and assisting terrorists. Do you think that is possible?

I hope it is.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
TextREPLY TO RAY1990Text

It's becoming clearer that the relationships of nations has already drastically changed the deeper we go into the next millennium. Therefore the rules of war will change as well. The first really clear example is the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7, 1941. If France decides to formally declare war on ISIS I don't think anybody will care one way or the other.

The only real reason for doing it would be to employ nuclear weapons. The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty requires nations to be at war before using any type of nuclear weapon. To the best of my knowledge France does not possess neutron weapons but they could and this would be a major game changer in that conflict.

The prevailing opinions right now on the thread appear to be that NATO will not take any formal action and this may be right or wrong. We should get a very clear picture of what might happen by late next week as France cleans up the mess left by the terrorists and hunts for any accomplices.

I spent 6 years in the 70's and 80's at Ramstein AB in Germany. The wheels of the alliance do turn slowly but they do turn. It will be interesting to see just how far and how fast the alliance will respond but France will first have to invoke the treaty. So we will wait and see.

Just for the record I have personal experience with the acts of terrorists. I drove right by USAFE Headquarters on September 1st of 1981. I saw the green Volkswagen parked in the generals parking space and started to stop to investigate. A walking patrol changed my mind as he came around the end of the building and headed toward the VW. I was just outside the north main gate when the car bomb went off and I stopped. Amazingly nobody was killed but a few were critically injured. Terrorists deserve just what they gave Jihadi John and it doesn't matter what their cause is or isn't. My best,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join