It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being unlimited

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The loosers are the one who believe they are loosers
The winers are the ones
that believe they are winners
The ones that have no
need of belief.
These ones, are the knowers,
free to just be themselves.
Unlimited being.

Eliberocelta new moon Antequera Nov 2014

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Very awesome ♡

Human beings being unlimitingly free due to the knowing of existence which never wins or loses but just "is"

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

"The ones that have no need of belief."

I have no need for belief.
I do, however, value faith.
These are not the same thing.

I value openness and honesty
above my own brand of "truth"

"These...are the knowers, free to just be themselves."

Being a "knower" simply means you know
you need to empty yourself of the things
you THINK you know.... not becoming
attached to BELIEFS is easier said
than done, the key is EMPTINESS.

Emptiness is letting go of your need
to BELIEVE this or that, and through
the process of emptiness one can
drop the unskillful habits and
relinquish toxic emotions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Being a "knower" simply means you know you need to empty yourself of the things you THINK you know.... not becoming attached to BELIEFS is easier said than done, the key is EMPTINESS.
a reply to: wasaka

Thanks for your reply and in opening up the idea to more minds, I agree with most of what you say and understand it. I also know it. I will add for the want of clarity, there is knowing via memorizing "things". Then there is the knowing from being your being. Your being can be likened to a mirror that can reflect any "thing". Emptiness is a Buddhist terminology that can be a very missleading guideline, not because of the original teaching, but because of the translation of terms. Being fits better for me as the best translation of emptiness,that has no need of religious beliefs.Also dont get me wrong, not saying you are coming from religious beliefs.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
The loosers are the one who believe they are loosers
The winers are the ones
The ones that have no
need of belief.
These ones, are the knowers,
free to just be themselves.
Unlimited being.

Nicely put.

A couple of definitions;

The new, critically updated, all inclusive, Universal definition of 'Knowledge';

"'Knowledge' is 'that which is perceived', Here! Now!!"

All inclusive!

That which is perceived by the unique individual Perspective is 'knowledge'.
All we can 'know' is what we perceive, Now! and Now! and Now!!!

'Ignorance' is that which is NOT perceived, at any particular moment, by any particular unique Perspective! Here! Now!

A 'belief' is a consistently pathologically symptomatic infection of the imagination/ego (vanity)!
A 'religion' is the congregation of those infected with the same 'strain' of 'belief'.
'Beliefs' are insanity!

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

"Be empty of what you know
Your clever mind just whips up
A dust storm of pride.
Allow yourself to be fooled and
peace clowns its way into your heart.

If your head would shatter in wonder
at what Reality really is,
reason’s tyranny would end and
every hair on your head would
become an oracle" - Rumi
edit on 14-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Get rid of that extra 'o' and You'll be lighter to begin with... Or 'lose' the extra 'O' would be more apropos..

Have You an attachment to the superfluous ? How about Ed Begley Sr. or Dale Earnhardt Sr.? Aren't these too superfluous? Me types Si.. There is Dale and then Dale Jr...

Phone call to the Begley Residence:

Caller: Hi, is Ed there?
Answerer: Sr. or Junior?
Caller: I asked for Ed and NOT Ed Jr.....

Oh, wrong number... hahaha

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
extra extra read all about it, lost luggage dont worry about it. Ever see a surfer with luggage?a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Being a "knower" simply means you know you need to empty yourself of the things you THINK you know.... not becoming attached to BELIEFS is easier said than done, the key is EMPTINESS.
a reply to: wasaka

Thanks for your reply and in opening up the idea to more minds, I agree with most of what you say and understand it. I also know it. I will add for the want of clarity, there is knowing via memorizing "things". Then there is the knowing from being your being. Your being can be likened to a mirror that can reflect any "thing". Emptiness is a Buddhist terminology that can be a very missleading guideline, not because of the original teaching, but because of the translation of terms. Being fits better for me as the best translation of emptiness,that has no need of religious beliefs.Also dont get me wrong, not saying you are coming from religious beliefs.

Good OP ancient thunder, nice reply wasake.

Religious beliefs are held in the heart and are an experiencing. All people memorise fail the moment and keep people from the monent. Dont' lean unto your own understanding and trust in god with all your heart. proverbs 3;5

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
*fails

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The winers are the ones

'Wining' as in whiners? Lulz, I know you didn't mean that, nice turn out though. The winners are whiners.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
On emptiness, you can't be 'empty' and still be you. The you isn't empty, its full of you. Whatever is you, is you.

Empty of false desires or bad habits, thats good to be empty of.

Empty though as a goal is what Drill Instructors want you to be, so they can fill you with their desire.

I don't think we want to be empty, to be filled with someone else's desire, we want rather to be more aware.

Just be? I get that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
On emptiness, you can't be 'empty' and still be you. The you isn't empty, its full of you. Whatever is you, is you.

I disagree, because of the emptyness one can be anything. The matter what makes you you only restricts yourself being you.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug201

I disagree, because of the emptyness one can be anything. The matter what makes you you only restricts yourself being you.

I didn't mean matter, I meant more like character, hopes, dreams, imagination. I don't want to be hopeless or have my imagination taken from me.

Character defects and bad habits, not much of a loss. The not me, I cannot easily dispense with.

edit on 14-11-2015 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I didn't mean matter, I meant more like character, hopes, dreams, imagination.

Me too

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The losers are the one who believe they are losers
The winners are the ones that believe they are winners
The ones that have no need of belief.
These ones, are the knowers, free to just be themselves.
Unlimited being.

(Corrected and reformatted for readability.)

This is pure nonsense to anyone outside of the more metaphysical circles, and speaking this way is no better than religions and secret societies who desire to keep outsiders out, and the ignorant, ignorant. If one truly wants to share wisdom and enlightenment, they use terms, spelling, and sentence structure that can be understood by the average person who doesn't belong to the clique.

Now don't be offended OP. The above isn't aimed at you personally. It is aimed at a much larger group of souls who claim to understand their connection to everything and everyone, yet still manage to create a chasm between themselves, and everything/everyone else.
edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: remove image for compactness

edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

edit on 11/14/2015 by Klassified because: reword for clarity

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If one truly wants to share wisdom and enlightenment, they use terms, spelling, and sentence structure that can be understood by the average person who doesn't belong to the clique.
a reply to: Klassified
I understand where you are coming from and no offence taken, but! Baby food is for babies, a little chewing doesn’t hurt anybody. I often write what comes to mind and is helpful to me, then I pass it on for those who it may appeal to. I have often read texts that have turned me in a good direction and this is what I wish to do also. My focus is not one of reaching great numbers of people. But rather reaching a person that finds the words of benefit in some way or another.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well, if your heart is truly behind those words I give you respect thunder.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thank you lady bug, my heart is firmly behind those words. Why? because that is where they came from.a reply to: Ladybug201

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Starred your reply, but I do want to say sorry if what I said offended you in any kind of way and you know, there's no difference between the thunder back in those days compared with the ones in modern times.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

extra extra read all about it, lost luggage dont worry about it. Ever see a surfer with luggage?a reply to: JimNasium

The ONLY surfer I saw had luggage, ergo ALL surfers have luggage...

ALL Indians walk single file or at least the ONLY One I knew did...

namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join