It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To NWO/Illuminati/911/JFK Conspiracy People. Any Ideas about France? Repeat of 9/11 or...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Curious to hear anyones thoughts on this subject

Obviously a planned and organized attack on the innocent people of France. As anyone awake and possessing common sense knows 9/11 was not what we were told it was.
This of course (in my eyes atleast) throws an element of disbelief on all acts of terrorism, if America will Murder 3000 of its own people who knows what else it is capable of; In my opinion potentially anything.

So was this an act of islamic hatred? Another plot within the familys of power? An act of islamic terror funded and brought about by the Elites bringing us towards a WW3 and the great profits they will surely reap from such a tragedy (which we know from history is a much loved tactic and little else as profitable, and therefore satisfying, to these "people"); Aswell as of course bringing the world closer to a unified Goverment and the one "Everything to rule them all" Goal?

I personally see this as a successfull attempt to Aggrevate the people and again incite hatred against others to bring about their goals. For a Goverment of any kind to allow so many middle eastern people into Europe with the "Terror Agenda" thats rampant at the moment is the height of stupidy surely. Even if it was a decision motivated by good will, which i doubt, it would have been clear to many it would allow attacks like these; Not because of the "Muslims are evil" opinion but because of the known war backers who encourage these things worldwide for personal gain. People who arm, train and incite these hatreds to further agendas many many years old. Do we really believe these people murdered JFK and many others then got bored and quit Global criminality, I doubt it. Is it believable that these people brought down the towers, Murdered thousands, then thought "shall we just call it quits now"? I hope this will be the end of it but its a pointless hope for sure. Alot of hate being generated for muslims aswell.... not just extremists either.

Just interested in any opinions on this subject. I consider myself of the "conspiracy" party and believe sinster things are at work but like to be open to all and any view.
edit on 14-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11.14.2015 by Kandinsky because: No need for 'shouting,' brother : )

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Surely some knew about it beforehand or had doubts and probably the weapons used and the funds came from an indirect connection to so-called allies.

They are trying to make us believe that even after the multiple trillions of dollars of military spending year after year that no one has gotten control of what happens in the middle east.

Spread fear,tighten control, make money, ...business as usual.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

why is your text so big?

Just wait a few days.. There will be threads aplenty.

You may be correct. But speculation is just that. Speculation.

ETA: you edited your big ass text.
edit on 14-11-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I like to cater for all people on my threads, even the hard of sight...

But no, i did it because originally my post was shorter but as usual i end up adding parts as i go along that seem apropriate to the discussion. I just never altered it.

To themediator, wholeheartedly agree.

Edit: no someone else edited because it was so bad...heavy.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We spend years bombing several countries indiscriminately, killing thousands of innocent civilians as we go, then get butthurt when it comes back to bite us with a couple hundred losses in our own back yard, so to speak.

And we wonder why they want to piss on our rug?

That's IF the official stories are to be believed and oftentimes they're not. The other argument is that we are funding and tactically assisting terrorist organisations, effectively helping/enabling them to carry out atrocities.

Why can't anyone just stop killing people???
If this is humanity count me out plz I'm done, fire me into space with no breathing apparatus.

Add: "it would of been clear to many it would allow attacks like these"
WOULD'VE. Would. Have. Would've. Please I beg you understand words before you type them, I'm highly strung today. But yes your speculation is appropriate I think considering the precedent for utter BS from the media.
edit on 14-11-2015 by TheDudeMinds because: now with added grammar nazi

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDudeMinds

Killing and war will never cease whilst Goverment is in effect. Even more so when the Goverments are corrupt.

The last president of the united states was J.F.K, there have been no more since then. Period/End of story/Fact.

Grammer Nazi satisfied no?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Repeating 9/11 for New World Order

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: masonicon

Amen

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You are right. Charlie Hebdo was proven hoax. This is a hoax as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I guess if one believes everything is a false flag, then they'll believe this is too.

Gotta keep confirming those biases.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikemars261

You are right. Charlie Hebdo was proven hoax. This is a hoax as well.

A hoax you say?

They hoaxed an entire concert hall? They hoaxed an entire football stadium?

How about thinking before you type? Saves embarrassment

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

9/11 was a "Hoax". This did not stop them killing 3000 people.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yeah... what he said.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I know ATS is primarily a forum for the discussion of conspiracy theories however it still does amaze me how many of you discuss conspiracy theories as if they are facts when in reality all you really have is a hypothesis. It is not a fact that the NWO exist just like it is not a fact that 9/11 was a false flag these are just conspiracy theoretic hypothesises and conjecture they are not facts.

I dont know about anyone else but i think this alone undermines this this thread.

But then again i know we cannot have a terrorist attack on ATS with out it being a false flag because some people dont seem to believe that bad people do bad things.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
dp
edit on 14-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can certainly see similarities between this and 9/11 in the aftermath of declaring war on the terrorists resulting in troops being put into a middle eastern country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you say 9/11 wasnt a false flag because no one has a piece of paper or a confession declaring it fake?

83% of the American public at the last poll believed it was a false flag cover up operation
George W signed of a bill allowing them to commit domestic terrorist acts if they needed to highten the population emotionaly to achieve some sort of purpose
They offical story, Jet fuel melted the steel (Jet feul Does not burn nearly hot enough for this); The fires brought down the towers, Seriously? Fire burning for less than an hour brought the towers down at close to free fall speed in a uniformed fashion? Alot of witnesses like fireman gave statements swearing it sounded like detonations coming from multiple places. Even the videos incriminating to a cover up, and thats after they edited it(Goverment). These are just a couple things in basic detailing the "true" story blunders.

I dont need a phsical piece of evidence to know somethings wrong, so you can say its just speculation but i say whoever believes the offical story is seriously in need of some help, and they definatly need to Wake the F**k Up.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So you say 9/11 wasnt a false flag because no one has a piece of paper or a confession declaring it fake?

errr yeah,

you know if you are going to tell me that 9/11 was a false flag I am going to want to see some pretty impressive proof and so far that has not been forthcoming. I think what you have is faith that 9/11 was a false flag the argument you have just presented is very much like the argument for the existence of Jesus.

I dont need a phsical piece of evidence to know somethings wrong, so you can say its just speculation but i say whoever believes the offical story is seriously in need of some help, and they definatly need to Wake the F**k Up.

well at least one truther admits it.

You do realise that what you are saying is that despite having no evidence and based purely on speculation you believe it is a fact 9/11 was a inside job.

I think the word "ignorance" is applicable in this instance.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Okay friend.

Explain to me why the offical story said jet fuel helped melt the steel supports when it cannot burn hot enough at its peak? thats fact btw.

Explain why thermite was found (which isnt found in jet fuel) and the remaining stump of a tower was a clean cut angle, I mean literally a diagonal line? Thats fact btw.

Explain why a fire caused freefall(Fact) after around 45 minutes of burning in the higher floors even though all scientists that have spoken about this agree this is an impossibility(fact)? That brings it inline with miracles then, which leaves you with three options : 1. The terrorists did it but the goverment helped them to plan and cover it up 2. The goverment did it and lied to cover their own tracks, now wouldnt that be a surprise... 3: God for some reason did it..... good luck coming close to proving that

All your arguements are based on is calling me a liar and a speculator, you never seem to be able to counter my "theories" yet you act superior even though you probably watched it on one of the cooperation owned news channels(fact) and your simple mind decided it must be truth because they said it was...

I say with conviction i believe my theory to be true, not "my" as in i created it but mine in that i research into it and agree with this intellegent "theory". So called theory even though its more plausible than the original. But hey, the sheep will believe as they are told, the people like me will find the truths out for ourselves, wether that is the given truth or another.

Yeah because truthers are the ignorant ones LOL... wow

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So I stopped reading when you mentioned jet fuel melting steel...

You clearly haven't got the faintest idea about what you're talking about, no one has ever said the steel was melted by burning jet fuel.

It's on par with the fake planes garbage, pure disinformation parroted by people like you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join