It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais ‘Jungle’ refugee camp on fire as Paris rocked by deadly attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is from RT so could be exaggerated, but there is a fire (that's verified), scope and cause not verified, but interesting timing.

Calais ‘Jungle’ refugee camp on fire as Paris rocked by deadly attacks

There had been immediate speculation that the camp was set on fire in retaliation for the Paris attacks, which left over a hundred dead. However, Mignonet refuted these allegations.

“That is two separate things, and the fire there has nothing to do with the attacks in Paris tonight,” he told RT.

Over the past week, the infamous Jungle refugee camp has been engulfed in clashes between law enforcement officers and migrants. The camp has become a temporary home for thousands of asylum seekers from the Middle East and Africa as they flock to Calais. For the majority it is just a pit stop as they hope to make it to the UK via the Channel Tunnel.

The jungle camp has been the source of much concern in France regarding the number of refugees "invading" the area.

I'm not sure what to think so I welcome comments, insight etc.

www.mirror.co.uk...
www.rt.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 13-11-2015 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If i was a french army man and a fellow french army man set an occupying enemy's camp site on fire i would see no problem smoking the scum out

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Why is it an enemy camp?

What have they done...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Some do seek refuge, others are wolves dressed like sheep 🐑 those people the wolves dressed like sheep probably do consider it an invasion. It is naive to think every person there is there for legit reasons.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinions, but what I'm trying to get to is the truth. Can anyone shed some light on this? I guess my timing is off.

Thoughts and prayers to people of France.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

There was some back and forth on a couple other threads, some said it wasn't a set fire but one that was caused by an accident.

Others disagreed, RT isn't the greatest source to use, they tend to spin things.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sounds about right...Just watch what happens next, as Europe burns, and the middle east turns to green glass

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Someone probably dropped a cigarette butt.
As they have NO idea what a rubbish bin looks like ,
it's probably a halal skewer fire .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
If i was a french army man and a fellow french army man set an occupying enemy's camp site on fire i would see no problem smoking the scum out

Occupying enemy?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Some do seek refuge, others are wolves dressed like sheep 🐑 those people the wolves dressed like sheep probably do consider it an invasion. It is naive to think every person there is there for legit reasons.

It is ridiculous to think you know either way.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

What is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
This is from RT so could be exaggerated, but there is a fire (that's verified), scope and cause not verified, but interesting timing.

Somewhat odd that just because a news item come from RT its accuracy is considered suspect. If its felt necessary to raise suspcions about accuracy, perhaps a much more impartial source could be referenced instead.

I find RT seems to disucuss aspects of news items that I never see get discussed in any other channel that I have access to anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

That's my guess.
The filth and rubbish they leave around them is truly astounding.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

The people in Calais can't get into Britain legally so why would we want them coming here?

If anyone else out there wants them then please take them. I suspect the people of Calais are pretty sick of their presence there in any case, which is something the media keeps very quiet about.

It is about time European governments sorted this out before we see outright slaughter. Never mind the human situation and all the well wishers good intentions, migrants on this scale, mixed with people like jihadi john are a complete threat to European safety. This situation in truth cannot be solved individually sos its highly dangerous and the lid is going to blow very shortly meaning innocent Europeans and genuine refugees are going to get hurt if governments don't act.

Its as though there is a deliberate policy to destroy Europe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Evidence burning...

no one wants the operational plans to be leaked on twitter.

burn it all!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Evidence burning...

no one wants the operational plans to be leaked on twitter.

burn it all!

Sounds surreal but you may just be right...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This happened before the attack in Paris. The French police are trying to shut down all refugee camps. the refugees fought back, the french police fired in tear gas. how the fires started is all guesswork for now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Its a fact when enemies of a nation, persons, or ideas find a weakness in the system the enemy WILL exploit it. This particular instance it is very very very likely that not all refugees are there for the supposed reasons they say they are and consider France opening its doors an "opportunity" to infiltrate or, say it with me now..., Invade. Whether or not its a small contingent or not the point is, is that you will have this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What is wrong with you?

I, like he, do not want them here. Period. I don't trust these refugees at all and I ask the question that everyone is asking :

Why are they coming HERE?? WHy don't they go to another larger, muslim country? UAE? Oman? Sudan, Saudi Arabia?? Why come to Europe where their beliefs are not our beliefs? Why do they opt for a WESTERN country and get pissed off when we show resentment but there's plenty of space in Saudi Arabia?

The answer: because they don't want to be told what to do. Yet, en mass, they're happy to complain and tell us how we should do what they want.

No thanks.
edit on 14-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It has already been confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies that terrorists have been smuggled in to pre-selected target areas in Europe by pretending to by syrian refugees. This issue is a closed debate due to overwhelming confirmation of these acts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join