It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The madness of Orwellian reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just read these news ...

Nazi-Oma

And I went nuts ... an 87 year old, jailed for her opinions. Whatever we think about the so called Holocust, and I will state that I am a disbeliever of this event. For many reasons, but whatever we "imagine" to be the truth or not. We are entitled to our opinions, and these news outlets tell me without doubt ... that the official explanation of WWII is a lie.

No German, that is a "German" and from this era denies this Holocust ... but weather it occurred or not, the world today does not justify any such protection against WWII coverup. The US is guilty of worse, from Asia to south America, to Africa ... both Britain, France and the US are guilty of far worse. The Algiers, and the "french connection", certainly does not exclude the French. We all know, the Russians aren't any good guys. And the Jews, in Israel ... pfft, they don't deserve anybody's empathy. They claim to have suffered hell, but have no reserve in visiting this hell on others.

When you punish an 87 year old for her "opinions", and a 93 year old previous ... it means only one thing, people are covering something up and you have no right to have a different opinion, than the official "truth".

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You can't deny the holocaust here on ATS.

Trash bin in 3...2...1...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

It is apparently, not her first time. She always has, so you can't claim, say dementia.

If it makes you feel better, I think as an elderly woman, she will spend the time in a hospital or rest setting, she will not be digging rocks.

edit on 13-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

As for YOU...I just see you said 'so called ' holocaust. You should be digging rocks somewhere. You are NOT entitled to THAT opinion.
You should really go, now, and not return here. I mean it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Who gave this person a flag? and a star?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Nor should we or should any sane person.
edit on 2015/11/13 by Metallicus because: Corrected Auto-correct

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Eh I dunno.

Personally I prefer discussion, even if I disagree with the premise.

This thread will disappear though.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Eh I dunno.

This is one of the rare things that really has no discussion. It is like discussing 'were you born?' Well of course you were born. End of story. 'Was there a holocaust?' Well of course there was a holocaust. End of story.

That may have been a poor example. But this is a thing that is not up for debate, is what I meant. And if it is not up for debate, it is not a thread topic.

It is sick to even discuss the fact that it may not have happened. Sick, wrong, offensive- inhuman is possibly the word I look for.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

what happened during the holocaust?

Who was killed?

How many?

Were they targeted?

Who by?

Who funded it?

No discussion? Seriously?

They'll say that about 9/11 in 50 years and our grandkids probably won't be saying what you just said when they're told there is no discussion to be had.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Who was killed?

How many?

Were they targeted?

Who by?

Who funded it?

They'll say that about 9/11 in 50 years and our grandkids probably won't be saying what you just said when they're told there is no discussion to be had.

Your debating side may want to compare the 2. But there is no comparison. I certainly hope we can always discuss 9/11. We do here almost every day.

I am serious about that. In regard to discussion that the holocaust did not happen. That is a discussion you don't want to have.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Everyone has the right to be wrong. I've been known to be wrong myself on more than a few occasions. I remember back in the '80s some of my African American friends used to tell me that the CIA was bringing drugs into the country. I just smiled and told them, "Come on, that can't be true." I'm glad I didn't have to spend time in prison for being wrong about that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Everyone has the right to be wrong. I've been known to be wrong myself on more than a few occasions. I remember back in the '80s some of my African American friends used to tell me that the CIA was bringing drugs into the country. I just smiled and told them, "Come on, that can't be true." I'm glad I didn't have to spend time in prison for being wrong about that one.

That was something you didn't want to believe and had no basis to believe it happened. There is a difference.

Does CharlieSpeirs have both of those? No one wants to believe the holocaust happened, in regard to taking in all of it, but at the same time, knows it did.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

As for YOU...I just see you said 'so called ' holocaust. You should be digging rocks somewhere. You are NOT entitled to THAT opinion.

Yes, I am ... to clarify, that the Germans murdered Jews ... that I believe, just to get that off the table.

But my opinions, is my HUMAN RIGHT.

My rant is that we are living in an era ... where human rights, are no longer rights.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Yes, I am ... to clarify, that the Germans murdered Jews ... that I believe, just to get that off the table.

But my opinions, is my HUMAN RIGHT.

My rant is that we are living in an era ... where human rights, are no longer rights.

You stated that you are a disbeliever of the holocaust. I don't see anyone in the US hunting you down and putting you in jail. We will just think you are a nut. In another country, that belief, when announced, may include jail time.

Personally, when I see your name posting here, I will not forget it.

Saying that is akin to saying 'ya, I believe in NAMBLA (man/boy love group). You can say it. Don't expect a nice reception or for people to forget.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You doing a little talking on my behalf there...

I never once said the holocaust didn't happen.

What I did do was separate the many aspects of the holocaust and say they should be equally discussed, absolutely.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Eh I dunno.

You are right. Everything should be open for discussion.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You doing a little talking on my behalf there...

I never once said the holocaust didn't happen.

What I did do was separate the many aspects of the holocaust and say they should be equally discussed, absolutely.

aspects? I saw your question list. Do we not already know? Maybe google search?

I am sorry if I talked on your behalf. But I don't see the point in this.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Who was killed?

How many?

Were they targeted?

Who by?

Who funded it?

The holocaust has been well documented. It is only the pathetic conspiracy obsessed people of today that go on about it as being some kind of "maybe". It is now ever so convenient for the deniers that the last few survivors and witnesses are dying off. Soon there will none and this pathetic insulting nonsense will rear it's ugly head as all the written documentation gets denied.

I'm old enough to remember seeing people in their 40's and 50's stating quite clearly what they witnessed with movies (yes MOVIES NOT VIDEO) to prove it. Soldiers who went into the camps saw the horror and came home to tell their familes what they witnessed. They were not all part of a twisted mythical fantasy in the head of a conspiracist.

The reason denial is illegal in Germany is so that history does not repeat itself.......but you are trying damn hard!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Nice diatribe but it had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

You clearly have no idea what my point was.

Maybe I should tell you Auschwitz own placard had less deaths registered than some history books?

But it's a conspiracy right?

And Auschwitz themselves are involved in lowering the numbers?
Cos they're obsessed deniers right?

Please.

I'm not discussing this now anyways this thread is for a different premise...

Should people be locked up for an opinion?
No.
Hitler would have done that.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Who was killed?

How many?

Were they targeted?

Who by?

Who funded it?

The holocaust has been well documented. It is only the pathetic conspiracy obsessed people of today that go on about it as being some kind of "maybe". It is now ever so convenient for the deniers that the last few survivors and witnesses are dying off. Soon there will none and this pathetic insulting nonsense will rear it's ugly head as all the written documentation gets denied.

I'm old enough to remember seeing people in their 40's and 50's stating quite clearly what they witnessed with movies (yes MOVIES NOT VIDEO) to prove it. Soldiers who went into the camps saw the horror and came home to tell their familes what they witnessed. They were not all part of a twisted mythical fantasy in the head of a conspiracist.

The reason denial is illegal in Germany is so that history does not repeat itself.......but you are trying damn hard!

Yes. Correct.

Even debating about discussing this makes me feel ill. I am out for the night.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It is apparently, not her first time. She always has, so you can't claim, say dementia.

If it makes you feel better, I think as an elderly woman, she will spend the time in a hospital or rest setting, she will not be digging rocks.

You should really go, now, and not return here. I mean it.

Wow. Censorship. You are EXACTLY what ATS doesn't need. This attitude is worse than deliberate debunks and misinfo muppets.

It shouldn't matter how sensitive the subject or whether you are in agreement with it. ATS is supposed to be a place to audit any record.
edit on 13-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join