It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish court issues arrest warrant for Israeli PM Netanyahu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Honestly, though Spain did leave an active role early on in Iraq they are HIGHLY interwoven into international efforts against terrorism. They are still deployed in support roles all over the middle east only they do so like other European nations. Spain has been in the real fight against terrorism for a long time and IS dealing with terrorism within its borders and abroad.

Not for nothing though, over 90 % of Spain opposed entering the Iraq war to begin with. Its still a "piss offed" subject for spaniards. It would have been a TRAVESTY of democracy if they stayed. Kind of like how it was for us mostly.

Its not terrorism you are talking about though. You are speaking about the war on Iraq which caused MORE terrorism. Yeah they quit that. Dumb bastards.

edit on 11 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: 23432

Im sorry but didnt they find weapons in that shipment they boarded? So technically anyone on board could had been found to be in violation of th e law and if killed during th e raid their families ar e legally screwed due to them doing something illegal correct?

I doubt it. If I'm on a boat being assaulted by commandos and I know I have a cache of weapons in storage I think I'd ditch the sling shots and grab a AK.

Secondly, shouldn't the rules of engagement be followed in a situation like that. Yes I'd want to know who and what was on that boat if I were Isreal. But not once did they come under fire. They showed a blatant disregard for the human lives on board that ship. I'm disgusting at some of you people trying to defend this.

X cathdra has it right. ANd under that those the ROE was followed. Not all smugglers shoot at people so they dont get stopped. The people on th e ship knew exactly what was going on.

Maybe a few people knew. How about the journalist? Did they know? If they didn't did they deserves to die? My stance is the actions of those trained troops were plan wrong. You also have to take them so call finding weapons with a skeptical mind. If I just committed warn crimes on unarmed aide workers I plant some weapons myself. I'm not saying that's what happened but it's not to far fetched. I'm not too familiar with the situation so I'll do a little research myself. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: voyger2
Spanish court issues arrest warrant for Israeli PM Netanyahu

Yeah, Spain has been antisemitic for a long time.
What else is new?
The UN is not much better.
The agenda of the haters is always suspect by thinking people...

So anything that is not 100% in support of israel is anti sematic?

Israel gets a blank check to do what it wants or its anti sematism?

Look up strawman fallacy.
I have neither said nor implied what you emotionally suggest, and have no need to respond to it.
edit on 16-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join