It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish court issues arrest warrant for Israeli PM Netanyahu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Meanwhile over 100 dead in Paris from Muslims. No "war crime" there, eh? But, Israel, EVIL....change your meds...

Well, I don't think anyone is willing to take your meds ... certainly hope not.

War, in and by itself, is terrorism. Did you know, that 500 thousand children died in Iraq, as a result of US warfare against it. What do you call that, a good beginning or something.

You think "hating muslims" is ok ... because they're not jews. Hating muslims, is just as wrong as hating jews. Targeting muslims, is just as wrong as targeting jews.

The crime in france, is not done by muslims ... it's done by a few sick people. Maybe they do it, because they're insane with grief. But it's a crime, not an act of war. And should be treated, as a crime, not as war. Such an act, is not a blank check, to go and visit horrors on the middle east.

This 9/11 reaction of "hatred" is NOT what we need.

Who hates Muslims?

This 9/11 'reaction' came about after multiple 'no-reactions' to event prior to 9/11. The first trade tower event. Multiple attacks on Embassies and a U.S. Warship. Not much of these events are now occurring in the U.S., the last time I checked.

But, having said that, what do we NEED? I'm all ears...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Might as well use the warrant for toilet paper. It's about as enforceable as an arrest warrant from judge judy.

True, but it will slightly restrict Bibi's travel options.

This is, however, a good sign.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

A Spanish court has found Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and six other senior officials guilty of crimes against humanity for their role in the 2010 raid on Gaza-bound aid ship, Mavi Marmara.

They were tried in absentia for crimes against humanity.

They can issue a warrant all they want it wont be enforceable.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So exactly where and when was that trial done? Which judge presided over it and who was the prosecutor?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Ohhhhh...you again. Israel is the devil and the palestinians are innocent victims. Yup...same old prejudice, trash talking without the full story, lies, etc.

I'm not wasting my time with this one again but I dare anyone else here to go to the OP's profile and see how much time and effort they spend of bad-mouthing jews. Not that they aren't just as much to blame as the other side...but this OP is simply bigoted against them.

Don't believe me? Check the OP's profile and their posts. Then use your brain. Then decide if you want to join in with a racist.
edit on 11/14/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Screw it...here you go...THEIR PROFILE! I may even take back the racist and just call Nazi.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So exactly where and when was that trial done? Which judge presided over it and who was the prosecutor?

Read the damn OP and do some research. The judge is a hack and has done this before -

CNN - Spanish judge issues arrest warrants for China's former President, Prime Minister - 2014

This is meaningless and not going anywhere.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

yes, well all I see is an individual who has a chosen a specific cause to shine a light on for the rest of the community in regards to the crimes of the State of Israel, and the IDF specifically. Did not see anything about "I hate Jews" coming from the OP as you would have us all infer...

Perhaps if you can pull out your "I am a psychic, I know exactly what is in this persons thoughts" business card out for me to verify, I may consider falling in line with your attempts at defamation and character assassination. Truth be told, the old excuses are no longer working for the Israelis. The world is no longer being kept from witnessing and hearing of the horrible crimes against humanity that racist state of Israel perpetuates against their own Arab citizens, let alone the occupied Palestinian people.

Hey I am not hurt though, you will just accuse me of being a Jew hater next, but thankfully this community, and the people of the world in general, are not really buying what people like you are selling anymore. Especially if it says made in Israel.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've to make an update. The source from this news it's turkish, so I believe their was a confusion or just biased... I don't know
Nevertheless, I went searching for a spanish source, I got this:

Los hechos se tipificaron como delito de lesa humanidad, detención ilegal, deportación y tortura y delito contra las personas y bienes protegidos en caso de conflicto armado (crímenes de guerra)

source where it reports the accusations

Isareali leaders mentioned in the OP are ACCUSED by the Spanish Supreme Court of:
- crime against humanity;
- illegal detention;
- deportation and torture;
- crime against persons and property protected in the event of armed conflict (war crimes).

Because of that:

el juez pone en conocimiento de las fuerzas de seguridad del Estado que deberán comunicar a su juzgado "la posible presencia en territorio español de las personas contra las que se dirige la querella"
[..]
De la Mata comunica a las fuerzas de seguridad los nombres de los siete, después de que en el auto de archivo ordenara la reapertura de la causa en el caso de que estas personas se encuentren en territorio español, ya que en entonces sí se podría aplicar la justicia universal.

source, latest news
The judge

Basically the judge demands that police authorities give him notice if anyone of the accused put's is feet in spain, to re-open the case.

Also the judge recomends the family victims and Ministry of Justice to proceed with a formal accusation in the International Criminal Court - ICC. Something that is already ongoing.

edit on 14/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Thank you.
Thank you for standing for me. Your attitude is what this world most need. To stand for others, to stand for those that can't defend themselves.

Thank you again.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: reldra
This is very important to include and sustain already two file cases of Israel War crimes ongoing at ICC.

Palestine joined the ICC in April and already handed over two files documenting alleged Israeli crimes to the court. The first file contained facts about the 2014 Israeli Operation Protective Edge in the Gaza Strip which killed more than 2,000 Palestinians. The other one dealt with Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Palestinians file new evidence of Israeli ‘war crimes’ to International Criminal Court

COnsidering the Palestinians have no country called palestine(it s never been one btw and they are actually refugees from other countries the ICC can make rulings all day long,and still not be legally binding. theres a reason we dont join the ICC because its a JOKE. each nation has its own laws and each nation its own method for lawbreaking. ignoring that takes away from a countries power.

The ICC is just liek the peoples court. worthless.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Basically the judge demands that police authorities give him notice if anyone of the accused put's is feet in spain, to re-open the case.

So where exactly did the judge say they were found guilty?

Or was that just something you made up to continue your Jew bashing!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom Put a big enough bounty on his head and someone will try to collect.

then maybe there's still hope

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's Spain...

A country more than willing to go after world leaders while at the same time tucking tail and running like cowards in the face of terrorism. Its a shame so many people died during the train bombings only to have those deaths defiled by the new Spanish government when they gave into terrorism.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I feel like, this is one of those positive transfers of energy towards progress in the world over time for humanity. First step is putting people on notice, even if they are politicians and world diplomats for just this one place. OK. Over time it builds. Another jurisdiction, another company disengages business with the accused party in solidarity to the victims. Year after year, tragedy after tragedy, their will be less and less support for the less favorable policies hostile against dignity and humanity.

A dying animal always screams loudest before its end.

Now, I have no problem relocating the citizens of Israel who so choose to right here in the USA. Them boys and girls know how to guard a border let me tell you what and would have no problem building trumps wall as their own I bet. Help us keep the drugs out please, it is destroying small town America now.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Im sorry but didnt they find weapons in that shipment they boarded? So technically anyone on board could had been found to be in violation of th e law and if killed during th e raid their families ar e legally screwed due to them doing something illegal correct?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Im sorry but didnt they find weapons in that shipment they boarded? So technically anyone on board could had been found to be in violation of th e law and if killed during th e raid their families ar e legally screwed due to them doing something illegal correct?

All parties involved are dead wrong. Anybody that argue otherwise is in utter and complete denial on the role their particular side plays. I'm so tired of the back and forth. Isreal deserves a country of their own as do the Palestinians, but not at the expense of the lives being lost on both sides. Each side has committed atrocities against each other. The world should condemn both sides and enforce some sort of solution.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I doubt it. If I'm on a boat being assaulted by commandos and I know I have a cache of weapons in storage I think I'd ditch the sling shots and grab a AK.

Secondly, shouldn't the rules of engagement be followed in a situation like that. Yes I'd want to know who and what was on that boat if I were Isreal. But not once did they come under fire. They showed a blatant disregard for the human lives on board that ship. I'm disgusting at some of you people trying to defend this.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Some facts people ignore:

* - There is a "blockade" which means Israel is the controlling factor.
* - Israel determines how items enter the area per international law.
* - Vessels that violate the blockade lose their protected status as can be sunk under international law.
* - Egypt supports the blockade and enforces their own with their border (yet these people never ever raise that point).
* - ANY vessel that announces their intent to violate the blockade can e stopped and borded.

These idiots are announcing their intent before leaving port, justifying Israeli actions under international law and allow the intercept in international waters. If a civilian arms himself and fights they also lose their protected status.

Israels requirement on accepting foreign aid for Gaza has been established a long time ago. The vessels are sent to a predetermined port, off loaded, searched, and forwarded on.

If these knobs are really concerned about getting aid to Gaza they would follow the law instead of exploiting the Palestinians for their own agenda like hamas syria and iran do.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

I doubt it. If I'm on a boat being assaulted by commandos and I know I have a cache of weapons in storage I think I'd ditch the sling shots and grab a AK.

Secondly, shouldn't the rules of engagement be followed in a situation like that. Yes I'd want to know who and what was on that boat if I were Isreal. But not once did they come under fire. They showed a blatant disregard for the human lives on board that ship. I'm disgusting at some of you people trying to defend this.

X cathdra has it right. ANd under that those the ROE was followed. Not all smugglers shoot at people so they dont get stopped. The people on th e ship knew exactly what was going on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join