It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

He had a press conference, but really didn't say much, except we will support France in any way they need us.

Heartfelt condolence to all of France. You should not have to be going through this.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Good. I just turned on the TV and heard about Kerry.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Reports of absolute carnage inside the theater.

They expect the number of 40 dead to go way up.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Isn't France one of the few countries where even the police don't carry weapons? I hope they re-think the strategy. Everyone in France should be armed, since they seem to be a prime target for coward terrorists.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The authorities are trying to get all vehicles off the road. They don't want citizens driving because they want to be able to see any movements of terrorists in the streets.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Ya from what is being said about what happened in there I don't doubt that total is going to be going up and it will be horrible

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Not trying to jump the gun here, but Europe should have expected more dissent after giving permission for the "refugees" to enter the borders and with so little control over who exactly comes through the gates. This is only the beginning, and I say that because why would they stop. In World War 2 Japan woke the dragon, the USA. Since about the 1980s the West has funded what would become a terrorist organization and now, not only has the West woken the beast, much of the West welcomes it into West. This is horrible, this is tragic. But this very likely could have been prevented. Close the borders, close the gates. If the EU tells you to take these people, but are they, then tell them to piss off and if anything paying with paper is better than paying with the loss of culture and lives.

With Obama as our potus there will be no dragon awakening! He can even say ISLAMIC TERRORIST in his pressed!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
France 24 anchor: At least 7 different incidents across the city this evening.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
France 24 anchor: At least 7 different incidents across the city this evening.

Dear God can you imagine the terror the city is feeling.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not to pivot too much but...the timing cannot be dismissed. The timing and targets of this will have a chilling effect on the Christian holiday season around the world. People will think twice about congregating for festivities or shopping.

It's unbelievable to me that we are here at this point in the year 2015. It's like we are going backwards.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
100+ dead in concert hall thus far.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Awful.
Stadium, concert, restaurant, shopping mall and several other bombings.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: KingKelson
Sorry just got the news. Terrible...I don't know what else to say...prayers to the victims and their families.

Don't mean to be politicizing but has Obama or any official said anything? Or even Merkel or anyone?

Kerry said something or other.

Please, I know it's a requirement to bash the US and Obama but it would have taken all of about a 5 second search to see that the POTUS commented directly on the attack.

Owww.cnn.com...

But did he say that it was from ISLAMIC TERRORIST! Wake up

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this could be just the beginning Obama legacy.....if they start blowing there self up over here in the US are fearless leader will get his dream of declaring Marshal Law....our Medea is feeding the fire Obama is sooo concerned, for our safety... Marshal Law he gets to stay commander and chief
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Omg

Thoughts and prayers to all these poor souls that have to deal with losing their loved ones.

link   
From the Bataclan concert hall.

More details on the ending of that operation at the Bataclan:

www.theguardian.com...-56467469e4b091c2edb6cb48

The AP is now citing two Paris police officials as saying that security forces have ended their assault on the Bataclan, killing at least two attackers. Neither official could be named, citing ongoing operations throughout the city.

One official described “carnage” inside the building, saying the attackers had tossed explosives at the hostages. Both officials said they expected the toll of victims to rise.

The band that was playing in the Bacalan, Eagles of death metal, has issued a statement on Facebook.

We are still currently trying to determine the safety and whereabouts of all our band and crew. Our thoughts are with all of the people involved in this tragic situation.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I wish I could give you more than a star. This tragedy, it is going to be used. And not in a good way.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where are you seeing this number? CNN is stuck on "at least 43". I need to change the channel.

link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: KingKelson
Sorry just got the news. Terrible...I don't know what else to say...prayers to the victims and their families.

Don't mean to be politicizing but has Obama or any official said anything? Or even Merkel or anyone?

Kerry said something or other.

Please, I know it's a requirement to bash the US and Obama but it would have taken all of about a 5 second search to see that the POTUS commented directly on the attack.

Owww.cnn.com...

But did he say that it was from ISLAMIC TERRORIST! Wake up

Lets keep politics out of the discussion at this point....bodies are still coming in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join