It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Debunkology
The US might have an agenda against Assad, but I will say again; this agenda does not supersede the agenda against ISIS. On this count, you are simply wrong; I'm sorry this upsets you, but it's true.

Saying "You are simply wrong, it is not true" is a bit of a weak argument.

I am not angry, my mood is one with constant facepalm when it comes to the war on terrorism, people can’t seem to see the wood for the trees.

Look, I see we agree on many points. And you’re totally right in saying that corporate greed effects other countries not only the USA. The British are just as bad as the Americans because they shadow everything the US does. The Americans learned how to indirectly or directly overthrow countries from the British. And once the Empire was gone, the US just picked up the baton with Britain following along.

It is already old news that it wasn't just the CIA that was arming the Syrian rebels (Sunni Muslims) against the Assad government but also MI6. And of course you don’t disagree that the Americans want rid of Assad. So let’s put things into perspective. Due to the declassified intelligence report from the Pentagon (2012) which you can read here.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Gathering the things we know.

President Assad of Syria is supported by
CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN, and Hezbollah

President Assad of Syria’s enemies are:
The WEST (Americans & British), The Gulf countries, and Turkey, and ISIS/Sunni Muslims, Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), The Muslim Brotherhood, and The Salafist.

The reason we had the Syrian uprising supported by Al Qaeda was because Assad was targeting Sunni Muslims in his country as it states in that report. ISIS called all Sunni Muslim in Iraq to attack Syria because of Syria’s support of Hezbollah.

What is more disturbing is that this report predicted
“THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI (Al Qaeda in Iraq) TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS.”

“ISIS COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY”

ISIS are Sunni Muslims. By keeping it simple, we simply have a war going on in Iraq and Syria of Shia v Sunni Muslims. You say there is no evidence that the Syrian rebels turned into ISIS. What would rather believe? The Sunni Rebels gained ground and went away and new Sunni Rebel group calling themselves ISIS just appeared out of thin air? Or….The Sunni rebels gained ground and turned into ISIS with the help of Al Qaeda from Iraq?

Regardless, not only did the Americans and British arm the Sunni rebels, they also trained them in Jordan and helped smuggle arms from Libya. And now a terrorist group made up of Sunni Muslims calling themselves ISIS are now on a rampage equipped with American military equipment and vehicles.

The “Gulf States” that support the Sunni uprising are spearheaded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, two countries that privately fund ISIS.

When the Sunni Muslim group ISIS took the Iraqi city of Ramadi (as the Americans predicted in the declassified Pentagon report), and Syrian town of Palmyra, the Iraqis accused the Americans of “sitting on their hands” and letting the events happen. The American response was that they didn’t want to upset their Sunni allies in the Gulf.

Like it or not. The United States of America along with the United Kingdom armed and trained Sunni Muslim rebel groups. Knowing that this would lead to the Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq. Knowing that these terrorist groups were supported by Al Qaeda. And why? To isolate Assad in the region.

And you are going to tell me that..

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The US might have an agenda against Assad, but I will say again; this agenda does not supersede the agenda against ISIS. On this count, you are simply wrong; I'm sorry this upsets you, but it's true.

No friend. It is you that is wrong. The USA damn well helped create ISIS.

I'll say it again

USA wants rid of Assad
Putin wants rid of ISIS

edit on 15-11-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Tiamat384

ONE MORE TIME! The elite are vicious and intelligent
and war should only exist between us and them.
What more evidence do people need?

If you're a muslim you should tell all muslims the together we
should ally against the people running the world because obviously
they couldn't run a refrigirator.

Quoted for truth.

originally posted by: Aurvandil
I just want to say that France has received 19 (!) refugees during this last tragic wave of migrants this autumn. Why? They have just "refused". Of course this was done leading up to this.

I have not been able to read all the pages so far but I would like to say this anyway:

I feel this false flag attacks has been done for several obvious reasons:
To escalate the polarisation between east and west/Christianity and Islam.
To induce mass hysteria in order to implement legalisation for more surveillance of the people.
To definitely stop helping migrants and perhaps even force Muslims out of Europe.
To definitely close EU's borders and set up borders controls

This is a cowardly, false, evil and hateful way to treat the citizens of any country.

I think it is about time that we, the people, by whom allowance and but also negligence the leaders of these countries are working for this agenda and who are the true criminals, finally stood up saying:

NOT IN OUR NAME!

This is no naive idea, it can be done! This has to stop!

Quoted for truth again.

Stay vigilant!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I had wondered why so few people were killed (excluding the killers) at the football match and why they hadn't tried to target the french president who was there. It seems thankfully, that their plan went wrong but they intended to massacre hundreds at the stadium.

Police sources believe they were trying to trigger a panicked stampede by detonating a suicide vest inside the stadium and then bombing the fleeing fans – but were thwarted when one bomber failed to gain admittance to the arena.
At least one of them had a ticket to the game. He attempted to negotiate security 15 minutes after kick-off but was frisked by a security guard who, to his horror, realised he was wearing an explosives vest.
Attempting to back away from security, the attacker then blew himself up – killing a 63-year-old Portuguese man who lived and worked in Paris.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... sacre-unfolded.html#ixzz3ra8hzK4T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

One of the victims at the Concert hall said also that no-one would have had a chance to 'be a hero', for a few seconds people thought the gunmen were part of the show or that there were fire crackers, then one man held the crowd at gunpoint whilst another killed them one by one. To suggest people could have stopped this if they had guns, as people on this thread have, is ludicrous if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: Sremmos80

Obama is bringing in thousands of Muslims into the country by the week who will be used against the American people.

You don't really believe that. You can't be that naive I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat
I posted this earlier in the thread before they made it public.
It also says rto me that they had a lot of planning to do it and a lot of info to plan it in the first place.
I have seriously underestimated the power of terrorists and the support they are receiving from Europe itself or , they,(tptb), could have been willing to sacrifice an important figure for the cause. he will be pissed off.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What I'd like to know is where is all the video of the bomb at the soccer match, where is all the video of the explosion at the rock concert.

At each of these venues there must have been hundreds of people filming their mobile phones and tweeting, facebooking etc.

Perhaps I’m just missing it all and if I am someone please tell where it is.

When Charlie Hebdo was on there cameras everywhere. It looks to me like a movie making crew in position but from this event there seems to be nothing.

At 911 they had professional videographers strategically positioned to capture the best possible visuals and all the "oh my gards" in the surrounding crowd.

Somebody please expalin where are all the videos???.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Well here is a story for ya.

This story came over the Mecian media.

This blog is reporting that a Mexican family phoned their daughter in hwo was in the Bataclan. They could not get her so they phoned the boyfriend and he said they were both safe and well and that the shootings where over.

The daughter got taken into custody and then ends up dead and is listed as a victim.

shooting was over, and now, after the authorities took her into custody the family has received a report that she is dead and her family is wondering how she is dead when they received the report she was fine straight from her boyfriend a considerable time after the "terrorist" attacks. Busted busted busted, it is all but admitted that there were no terrorists, and that the french government did this job, and it is a filthy false flag.

Link

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

What I'd like to know is where is all the video of the bomb at the soccer match, where is all the video of the explosion at the rock concert.

At each of these venues there must have been hundreds of people filming their mobile phones and tweeting, facebooking etc.

When Charlie Hebdo was on there cameras everywhere. It looks to me like a movie making crew in position but from this event there seems to be nothing.

At 911 they had professional videographers strategically positioned to capture the best possible visuals and all the "oh my gards" in the surrounding crowd.

There are videos capturing the moment the terrorists began shooting within the concert. In the video you can see the drummer ducking behind his drums and one of the guitarists fleeing. I think it's safe to say at that point people would put their phones in their pocket and run for their lives, not record a video of the explosions for your pleasure.

My parents live in Paris and 5 of their friends were at the concert. 1 of them was shot in the forearm, 2 of them hid on the roof, 1 of them locked herself in a cupboard and 1 of them remained missing before turning up the following day unharmed. What you see on the news actually happened.
edit on 16/11/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

One of the victims at the Concert hall said also that no-one would have had a chance to 'be a hero', for a few seconds people thought the gunmen were part of the show or that there were fire crackers, then one man held the crowd at gunpoint whilst another killed them one by one. To suggest people could have stopped this if they had guns, as people on this thread have, is ludicrous if you ask me.

No way, DrHammondStoat! Average guy with gun shoots bad guy with gun, problem solved! It's not ludicrous at all, it's how projectile weapons work. You can project force over a greater distance with one than you could without one. To say that those unarmed people were at a distinct disadvantage is putting it midly. A few archers or crossbowmen would have been adequate, but we mostly use guns these days. They tend to be more compact, more reliable, and easier to operate.

They could've bumrushed the guy, sure, but that's gonna get messy pretty quick...would you want to be at the front of that line? Me neither. I think I'd rather shoot at my assailant from a safer distance with a projectile weapon of some sort. To suggest that an armed populace might have stopped this with less carnage is not ludicrous at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Yes I agree some people certainly were shot at but many people would have had their cameras and phones out filming the concert at the time when the shoorting started . Given the concert had a near full house that should mean they there would be 20-30 such videos that would have bene uploaded to twitter and face book wihtin 10-15 minutes of getting out of the place.

Where the shooters at the side of the band at the front or behind the band? How many members of the band were wounded or died?

Why does the photo show a cover of some sort under the bodies? Was it put there after the shooting stopped or is it bare concrete? If it's concrete why and when was the carpet taken up?

Its claimed that concert goers reported that they thought the firing of the AK47 was part of the act to start with but how could they not see the flame coming out of the barrell in the darkness of the lighting.

Why is there no seating where the bodies are. Am I right in thinking it was standing room only. If so, how come so few concert goers were killed? How any shooters where with Ak47 and how many rounds does an AK hold. If the shooting went on for 0 - 15 minutes as claimed, how many bullets were fired.

Are the dead the concert goers all are they the set up crew etc?

Why is there so few or no videos from the soccer match. Again, there must have been dozens of people fliming the match at the time the event happend using mobile phones or camers. When someboby is filming a game and all of a sudden shooting breaks out people are not going to turn their phones off and run away. They are going to start running like hell and not think of turing the camera off until much later. So why have many of these videos not been updated to YT and face book??

How come so few vidoes of this very public event are not linked right through this thread. With Charlie Hebdo almonst every page had videos linked to it. Same as 911.

Something is not right!!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
here is some twitts 2 days before the event, about the event...

a username : PZbooks twitted it at 11th of November

I will give you a greek link, u dont need translation to see the pictures. The users who commented are real, you still find their twitts... PZbooks deleted their profile after that. But many users took a snap from PZbooks twitt...

katohika.gr...

When you see things like that (news before its news), its an inside thing. But lets be honest, France already have bases in Syria supporting ISIS, I think I also read news about a french base got destroyed by russia bombardings link. As well as Syria didnt allowed france to move ships near syria - with direct threats. (use online translators) link All that, few days before the event.

For the records, Syria always declined french offers for their oils. In my country we learn all news, from both sides, we also know that many brits and american bases who train ISIS, are destroyed, we got plenty of news.

Here is RT (i know u hate them) listen what he says! He says it all www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yes I agree some people certainly were shot at but many people would have had their cameras and phones out filming the concert at the time when the shoorting started . Given the concert had a near full house that should mean they there would be 20-30 such videos that would have bene uploaded to twitter and face book wihtin 10-15 minutes of getting out of the place.

there are. There are videos available from within the concert hall when the attack started.

video
different angles of that exact moment can be googled.

There are videos going around of people fleeing the concert hall when the attack was taking place:
video
yes i know, the source is RT, but the original video was uploaded by le Monde, a french newspaper, by one of its reporters that lives next to the concert hall.

There are videos that show what happened when the police had a shootout with those inside the concert hall.
there are videos that show the police attack when they tried to free the hostages.

Where the shooters at the side of the band at the front or behind the band? How many members of the band were wounded or died?

they entered the hall at the entrance, in front of the stage. None of the band members got hurt

Its claimed that concert goers reported that they thought the firing of the AK47 was part of the act to start with but how could they not see the flame coming out of the barrell in the darkness of the lighting.
Why is there no seating where the bodies are. Am I right in thinking it was standing room only. If so, how come so few concert goers were killed? How any shooters where with Ak47 and how many rounds does an AK hold. If the shooting went on for 0 - 15 minutes as claimed, how many bullets were fired.

more and more interviews are being collected from those that survived the attack. Youtube has some. Do some digging yourself.

Why is there so few or no videos from the soccer match. Again, there must have been dozens of people fliming the match at the time the event happend using mobile phones or camers.

you could here 2 explosions during the live coverage of the soccer game. The second one really loud.

When someboby is filming a game and all of a sudden shooting breaks out people are not going to turn their phones off and run away. They are going to start running like hell and not think of turing the camera off until much later. So why have many of these videos not been updated to YT and face book??

like this?
video

Something is not right!!

thats correct. You didn"t do your homework.Dig for yourself, don't rely on other people to provide you answers on a plate.
edit on 16-11-2015 by whismermill because: linking to youtube was unsuccesfull

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

And I stand by my statement.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

No way, DrHammondStoat! Average guy with gun shoots bad guy with gun, problem solved! It's not ludicrous at all, it's how projectile weapons work. You can project force over a greater distance with one than you could without one. To say that those unarmed people were at a distinct disadvantage is putting it midly. A few archers or crossbowmen would have been adequate, but we mostly use guns these days. They tend to be more compact, more reliable, and easier to operate.

They could've bumrushed the guy, sure, but that's gonna get messy pretty quick...would you want to be at the front of that line? Me neither. I think I'd rather shoot at my assailant from a safer distance with a projectile weapon of some sort. To suggest that an armed populace might have stopped this with less carnage is not ludicrous at all.

Well thanks for the physics lesson on projectiles, I get how that works

My point is that an armed populace is pretty useless in this particular situation. They were watching a band, eyes to the front, not at the doors and the music drowned out the first few seconds of gunfire and confused the situation. then one man with an AK47 rounded up the crowd and another shot people, he kept doing this every time a person moved.

So when would a person have had a chance to shoot? This goes for the cafe shootings too, just when should those people have whipped their guns out? Just when would one of the people at the concert hall have gone all Jack Reacher or Steven Segal and managed to take out 2 people pointing automatic weapons at them? I think some people idealise guns and think it makes them invincible like In the Movies.

I think a gun might be useful if someone was highly trained and knew what was about to happen, or possibly if they were in another part of a building and were able to pick off one of the killers whilst concealed somewhere...Due to the element of surprise and planning this is not very realistic though is it? A guns is also not much use when someone has a pressure cooker bomb or a suicide vest, they generally don't announce what they're about to do. That is the problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You've got to look at the context of the situation. The Match had started 15 minutes before the bombs, the people were inside, not outside filming the outside of the stadium for no particular reason. One guy tried to get in when the match had been on for 15 minutes and then retreated when a man searched him and detonated his vest. There is unlikely to be any footage of that. I imagine they might have CCTV at positions as you go in, but the guy was just generally on the street outside the stadium.

Similarly at the concert the killers blew themselves up after a couple of hours of shooting anyone that moved....no-one was stood there filming it, it wasn't possible.

I suppose people will say if there was no footage it's proof it didn't happen and if there are photos and film then they were staged and it didn't happen either.
edit on 16-11-2015 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy forum, and it's only natural that therefore conspiracy be the main topic of conversation in every thread, but does ever attack have to be a false flag operation? I can certainly see compelling arguments for 9/11 and I do believe that western powers wanted a chance to take oil from the middle east. But can't we all agree that fundamental Islam DOES exist in our world and that there's a very good chance that genuine terrorist attacks do indeed happen?

We in Britain had to endure decades of bombs going off in letterboxes, pubs, shops, theatres, streets etc... from the IRA and never once was there a suggestion of conspiracy. It seems to me that now the terrorism today isn't confined to a region or island people are going a bit overboard in assuming every attack is a false flag.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ClandestineKid

Not entirely true and not only for oils, but domination (imagine a world with alternative ways of getting power, oil is an excuse), in order to suck the planet. Beyond that... Its not about muslims either, its about a specific genetically race with specific blood types.. We call them in my race and books as ligo-zoo (ligo = few/less and zoo = animal).

Its not Muslims as a standalone religion dangerous. Because if a sensible person with a personality/thinking believes in that, he or she will never act like this. Also Islam is a copy paste from Judaism, Judaism is a copy paste from Babylonians (BAAL it means lord) so in one side of the coin, we call baal as something evil and bad and in the other side of the coin, we say : OH LORD AM UR SLAVE, LORD LORD LORD... Christianity have valid bases as knowledge, but infected with judaism. (Holy father = FATHER OF ALL, the cross which is the true symbol of Father of all), other than that.. all the rest is a bit gray to dark.

And religions come from asiatic relligions / jade/yahbeh/ the dragon. Even the 12 gods of Olympus is a crafted religion for their means, the half of them are rebels / fallen. But 12 gods of Olympus was a religion with names and it was not convenient for them to be praised as appropriate. Meaning, some areas believed in one god, while other areas believe in other god's (with names). And in most cases the fallen believed only from very small group of people, not areas or countries (like Kronos - there is no temple in his name, like Ermhs, like Dionysus it was more mystical and filthy, etc). Kronos is Sabaoth in today translation, Sabaoth is SET or SATURN or SATAN, or the Bull king in asiatic (represented with bull horns). And today Kronos have lots of temples in his name. Today relligion relly mostly in titles, not names. GOD who nobody knows who is GOD - only a general manner without a name, only if you search you can find it.

I hope my small and rushed out analysis, helps you understand it a bit and its not a conspiracy, its convenient to call it like that. These animalistic humans actually dont have conciseness, something their god hates. And I believe many of you have read things like : the separation of spirit from soul and in many religions. Its the separation of conciseness from humans, in order to control them.

Look as an example what the mother of these 3 terrorists, answered in the media about her sons actions... " Her sons did what they did, because they've been under stress" lol - not humane and a crazy for normal humans asnwer. www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 17-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClandestineKid
I know this is a conspiracy forum, and it's only natural that therefore conspiracy be the main topic of conversation in every thread, but does ever attack have to be a false flag operation? I can certainly see compelling arguments for 9/11 and I do believe that western powers wanted a chance to take oil from the middle east. But can't we all agree that fundamental Islam DOES exist in our world and that there's a very good chance that genuine terrorist attacks do indeed happen?

We in Britain had to endure decades of bombs going off in letterboxes, pubs, shops, theatres, streets etc... from the IRA and never once was there a suggestion of conspiracy. It seems to me that now the terrorism today isn't confined to a region or island people are going a bit overboard in assuming every attack is a false flag.

well I agree with you, I think some events have been planned by intelligence agencies but many have not. I believe people like these IS fanatics and the Boston Bombers and the IRA genuinely believe in what they're doing. Logically speaking we know these people exist that have these ideologies, so logically speaking they can carry out these attacks.
I don't see why things have to be so black or white - false flag involving crisis actors and holograms vs. Real event, as if those are the only possibilities.
How about these are real events carried out by deluded psychopaths and certain agencies were happy to let them get away with it? The outcome is still the same, mass murder.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

there are. There are videos available from within the concert hall when the attack started.

video
different angles of that exact moment can be googled.

There are videos going around of people fleeing the concert hall when the attack was taking place:
video
yes i know, the source is RT, but the original video was uploaded by le Monde, a french newspaper, by one of its reporters that lives next to the concert hall.

There are videos that show what happened when the police had a shootout with those inside the concert hall.
there are videos that show the police attack when they tried to free the hostages.

they entered the hall at the entrance, in front of the stage. None of the band members got hurt

more and more interviews are being collected from those that survived the attack. Youtube has some. Do some digging yourself.

Why is there so few or no videos from the soccer match. Again, there must have been dozens of people fliming the match at the time the event happend using mobile phones or camers.

you could here 2 explosions during the live coverage of the soccer game. The second one really loud.

When someboby is filming a game and all of a sudden shooting breaks out people are not going to turn their phones off and run away. They are going to start running like hell and not think of turing the camera off until much later. So why have many of these videos not been updated to YT and face book??

like this?
video

Something is not right!!

thats correct. You didn"t do your homework.Dig for yourself, don't rely on other people to provide you answers on a plate.

Hold you horses mate. At no time did I ask you do anything for me. I merely asked questions that someone may choose to answer, if they wish for purpose of discovering what happened and who may have been behind the evnet. If you want to get hot under the collar perhaps you might like to consider not responding to such questions.

Next time I may not be so generous considering I have been 'spoken to' and had posts removed by the mods for lesser offences than you appear to have just committed.

cheers and stay safe

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
A small update

After the event, muslims and french did a peaceful riot against the islamophobia and here is one of the many pictures used in the public media, for the innocent poor islamists.

katohika.gr...

The same guy after few days on facebook

katohika.gr...

and another facebook message

katohika.gr...

it is interesting to see what lies beneath the media propagandas.

here is the original article katohika.gr...
edit on 10-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join