It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or we could just not make the distasteful jokes when possibly over a hundred people are dead.

You all can have your fun later, what good does it do now?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I wonder if this is when S starts to HTF in Europe. It has been cooking for some time now..
My heart goes with families and hope this won´t lit up more "fires"

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Heartless.

link   
a reply to: dollukka

I think it's probably too late for that.

Even if there aren't any large scale attacks soon. This isn't going to make people any happier about the refugee situation, and that increases the unrest from the other angle.

No, things aren't going to be getting better anytime soon.

link   
a reply to: dollukka

It is to be most fervently hoped that nothing else happens.

Unfortunately, as the world now stands, that seems unlikely.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
very true man. So now the news say that the word syria was heard at one scene....i guarentee you these killings are related to the refugee influx........sleeper ceels have been awoken.....and things are going to get really nasty really fast.....everywhere they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Who said I was joking?

I'm a cynic by nature.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Can we stay on the topic, where all adults, and this is a terrible day, does anyone have live feeds in french plz and ty.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

It was no mistake.

Galvanize the people against a common enemy. Give them a blank check for war. Never mind where, just kill those f'n terrorists! Uh? Uh? Uh?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports of the concert goers being held hostage are being executed one by one. They are pleading with police to storm the building from people inside.
It is unconfirmed and the communication method was not mentioned.
Good luck to everyone inside and I don't pray but I will tonight.

link   
Shocking & tragic.
Condolences.
It isn't over yet, hostages.
Attacks on schools & synagogues 'BBC News'
These mad people need to be stopped.
This madness needs to stop.
Saddening stuff.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can we stay on the topic, where all adults, and this is a terrible day, does anyone have live feeds in french plz and ty.

Live Coverage

Live Coverage In French Only

link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
very true man. So now the news say that the word syria was heard at one scene....i guarentee you these killings are related to the refugee influx........sleeper ceels have been awoken.....and things are going to get really nasty really fast.....everywhere they are.

I totally agree with you on this. I have always supported that we should all be here, no matter what color, religion or background. But I have had it with immigrants, refugees etc. that just doesn't WANT to fit in, and causes most of the trouble in the countries. + this. Yes, I am definitely gonna vote for a political party that is hostile towards strangers, or what the word for it is in english?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Here's the problem: When it's discovered that the terrorists are domestic or recent refugees?

How do you handle that, and what measures will Paris and the French be willing to institute?

Anyone remember this? It was assumed that the US would do it, and we are constantly chided against Islamophobia. But what if it's your own doing it? How do you combat that?

Understand, I am not in favor of it, but ... I'm not running any of the European nations and I'm not in a battle against an internal, embedded enemy who is willing to do this, either.
edit on 13-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Thank you very much

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Honestly. You may very well be right. I'm against war. Get them out of our countries!!

link   
We can only hope that this is not based on any religion. If it is, and it is the religion suspected, it may bode well for large groups, as some may call to decline taking in of various groups.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I feel very sad and bad for people who died and and are injured.

However Ijust want to say that thisterrorism was raised by west and now coming back to bite. I m from India and felt very bad when similar attck happened in Mumbai. But now west will realize what happens when youblind side issues which other countries are facing.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Is it true that france has closed all its borders, not sure if i got that part right, or was it just paris.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join