It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm not someone who comments and walks away. I'm here. You aren't bothering me at all. I appreciate you responding back to me. I'm just trying to understand your way of seeing this situation. Until you questioned me, it hadn't occurred to me to look at it any other way. I like that. It's why I'm here.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Gun control works in France only terrorist have guns.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

You think you could have stopped these guys mingling in and blowing themselves up, just because your armed?

As I said before they could have just used a car bomb, like they do elsewhere, think you could stop that as well?

They don`t fight the way you would like on purpose.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Some very salient points made by Mark Levin. My condolences to Paris.
www.breitbart.com...

edit on 14-11-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...
www.pewglobal.org...
www.pewglobal.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...< br />

Look at some of the laws in Muslim dominated countries, the killings and violent conflicts done by their prophet/ in the name of Islam, look at how Freemasons are treated in their countries/it's against the law in many Islamic countries.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
en.m.wikipedia.org...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

As I said before they could have just used a car bomb, like they do elsewhere, think you could stop that as well?

Yeeeah, you did see french dude in the vid right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

People that think they stop a suicide bomber with a gun are watching too many movies and placing all of their courage in their gun.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Alright, give me the scoop on these bastards...
Who gave them the guns???

-We did, sir.

Well, then who funded them???

-We did, sir.

Damn!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

That is what the EU should have done, at least screen them.

But really through the BS we were all fed of WMD`s by your gov, which also cost Australian soldiers lives in our support of your gov, which started all of this plus the innocent lives lost in the Bali bombings targeting Australians and now other countries are being massively affected. you guys should be taking ALL refugee`s and let it be your problem to deal with.

You guys clean up the mess and sort out these ISIS or who ever,but stop this crap.

Not directed at you blurmoon2, I`ve just had a gut full of this mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: symphonyofblase

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Umm? The Templar knights were giving safe passage to the Holy land, because Muslims had slaughtered Christians throughout all those lands we now know as the ME.

My personal opinion on it is, the Pope had no right to say in killing Muslims or the bandits that would kill and rob the people on the way, that their sins would be forgiven. It was desperate times for sure.

The history by its fruits from the beginning with Mohamad, how many Christians slaughtered by Islam?

"Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner"..

Both religions of peace, right?

All I'm saying is, persecute all religions equally, or piss off. Because none of them are blameless.
Except maybe buddhism.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Or these pillars of society.
en.wikipedia.org...

Islam is the current "flavour of the week".
People hate on Islam because they are as dumb as a bag of dog ****, believing everything they read, and subscribing to the mainstream view that "all muslims are the same".

They like to forget that christians have murdered more people than muslims extremists ever have, and this is all simply history repeating itself, under a different religion. This is all nothing more than a modern-day version of the crusades.

I mean, how about every other country gets together and invades/bombs the USA for their genocide? The united states is still waging a modern-day crusade, yet all these idiots choose to ignore that fact.

This is not the place or the time but you are wrong, very wrong have a look at the history of the Barbary pirates and how southern Europe was a dangerous place to live with Islamic slave raiders, every inhumanity they Africans suffered happened to these southern Europeans too with the one mercy that the ship journey was shorter but they were worked to death in the fields of north Africa.

All of north Africa and the near middle east including Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Turkey etc were predominantly Christian populations by the 7th century and Christian kingdoms existed in Arabia.

Now do you think all of those Christians just gave up there faith and turned, NO they bloody well did not and it was a time of Christian martyrdom with so many beheading's and murders, woman enslaved by a sect which think's that ITS martyrs go to a heaven with virgins whom have no hair on there privates, that is were these suicide bombers think they were going.
wikiislam.net...
www.albatrus.org...
Compare that with Christianity, We shall neither be given nore taken in marriage, we shall have spiritual/celestial bodys like the angels and there shall be no difference in a man and a woman - equal.

Of course if you are referring only to the modern terrorists well maybe you have a point as you are comparing these of the last 50 years or so with Christians form all our history whom I must point out acted not in accordance with there own faith.

Unlike Islam which is repleat with commands to strike the non believer on the neck, to rape there woman etc you show me the equivelant passages in the True religion of God's Son.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You think you could have stopped these guys mingling in and blowing themselves up, just because your armed?

Another way to see it is would they have attacked places that didn't have firearm restrictions? Possibly not such as around a city in a similar fashion in let's say Texas. They attacked France like cowards because of the disadvantage that citizens have.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Yeah I know pal, it was bound to happen though, that Americans will turn this into a their gun debate.

If it makes them sleep well, that if it did come into their country heavily and prolonged that they could stop them all and the tactics they use, I say sleep well and hug that gun.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Another way to see it is would they have attacked places that didn't have firearm restrictions? Possibly not such as around a city in a similar fashion in let's say Texas. They attacked France like cowards because of the disadvantage that citizens have.

Not really, France has a higher concentration of Muslim immigrants and France in recent years has cracked down with 'religious' laws. Such as no wearing head garments in certain areas, etc....Then on top of it killing a lot of terrorists without trial as some have accused them of....there are a lot more reasons than the citizens not being armed. Also have you ever been to France? Their cops in some areas carry guns that makes our cops look like water pistols. They're armed to the teeth and carry automatic weapons in public.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The reports were there were 7 suicide bombers and 1 with a fire arm.

Obviously the suicide bombers are in a billion bits and the armed guy was shot dead.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or these pillars of society.
en.wikipedia.org...

Islam is the current "flavour of the week".
People hate on Islam because they are as dumb as a bag of dog ****, believing everything they read, and subscribing to the mainstream view that "all muslims are the same".

They like to forget that christians have murdered more people than muslims extremists ever have, and this is all simply history repeating itself, under a different religion. This is all nothing more than a modern-day version of the crusades.

I mean, how about every other country gets together and invades/bombs the USA for their genocide? The united states is still waging a modern-day crusade, yet all these idiots choose to ignore that fact.

This is not the place or the time but you are wrong, very wrong have a look at the history of the Barbary pirates and how southern Europe was a dangerous place to live with Islamic slave raiders, every inhumanity they Africans suffered happened to these southern Europeans too with the one mercy that the ship journey was shorter but they were worked to death in the fields of north Africa.

All of north Africa and the near middle east including Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Turkey etc were predominantly Christian populations by the 7th century and Christian kingdoms existed in Arabia.

Now do you think all of those Christians just gave up there faith and turned, NO they bloody well did not and it was a time of Christian martyrdom with so many beheading's and murders, woman enslaved by a sect which think's that ITS martyrs go to a heaven with virgins whom have no hair on there privates, that is were these suicide bombers think they were going.
wikiislam.net...
www.albatrus.org...
Compare that with Christianity, We shall neither be given nore taken in marriage, we shall have spiritual/celestial bodys like the angels and there shall be no difference in a man and a woman - equal.

Of course if you are referring only to the modern terrorists well maybe you have a point as you are comparing these of the last 50 years or so with Christians form all our history whom I must point out acted not in accordance with there own faith.

Unlike Islam which is repleat with commands to strike the non believer on the neck, to rape there woman etc you show me the equivelant passages in the True religion of God's Son.

I was referring to modern-day events, but really, when you break it down there isn't much separating then from now. What do you mean by "true religion of god's son?"

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Um then include Atheists, that have killed for their non beliefs, or as you say, piss off?

Christians didn`t go out starting wars they were slaughtered by Islam. Its goes against everything Christianity is.

But great job at taking another disgusting massacre and twisting it to attack Christianity that so many people do.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Makes you wonder what all else they may think they know that hasn't been released to the public.

Well, they have closed the borders and placed military on the streets.

So I would take a wild guess that they are well aware of where these killers came from and that there are many, many more preparing to attack...!! A virtual army of them, using weapons smuggled in that were not discovered before they reached their destination (just like the jihadists smuggling themselves into EU, that the apologists and political correctness brigade claim did not exist).

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't think this is about gun control. A person can make an IED out of a can of fly spray. If a person wants to hurts others comma it is very easily done.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

I don`t believe Americans are thick as bricks to have to explain these things, they must already know.

So they are just clutching at as many straws as they can because they think they will lose their guns.

Both they and their gov know they aren`t going away, but when all hell breaks loose they will know their guns are no match for it. Defending ones self and home with as many armed criminals in the US is very understandable.

But not in an all out WW3 type scenario or not surprise suicide bombers.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join