It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ISIS did warn of coming terror this week:

"Hellfire awaits you. Europe is shaking, Russia is dying."

www.foxnews.com...

I know it is FoxNews but I also read it in Swedish news.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Why a statement from Obama on French TV?

From Washington....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As long as I filter out the fear-mongering, the panic-stricken and the neonazis in this thread, I have to say that ATS is right now the fastest news-source for me (nobody can click on every tweet or newsfeed at once).

Very good work, everyone (not counting the mentioned above)!

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Obama just referred to it as an act of terrorism, referred to the perps as terrorists, and said "we" would go after any terror networks.

I don't know what you watched but I didn't her the word "Terrorist" once out of his mouth.

link   

originally posted by: dashrunner
a reply to: redoubt

maybe because former US presidents and lying British Prime ministers started this #

Just one person's opinion but... right now?
We need to focus on the event, not the politics we may tend to drape upon it hereafter.

It ain't gonna save a single life.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Then you weren't listening, he said it multiple times.

edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 16:54:50 -0600America/Chicago1120155080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
twitter is reporting that some of the hostages may have been freed 30 of them alegedly so hopefully this bit of news gets confirmed

link   
This will be the future of Europe. This refugee situation is getting out of hand as many of them are ISIL members. Europe is no longer safe.

Something has to be done to Syria and ISIL

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Good God! I just came across this thread so forgive me for not knowing everything that has transpired.

My heart goes out to all the victims.

Such a sad tragedy.

Off to catch up on the thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Obama just referred to it as an act of terrorism, referred to the perps as terrorists, and said "we" would go after any terror networks.

I don't know what you watched but I didn't her the word "Terrorist" once out of his mouth.

Francois Hollande is saying terrorists right now in his speech.....

They're taking decisions to close Frances borders....
edit on 13-11-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We will have a better idea of what happened when we see if there are any reports on the gunmen being killed/shot... This is way too organised and has been executed in a military fashion.... Wait and catch the jig-saw pieces as they fall.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Scary news coming form sky news, they are saying hostages are probably being killed one by one. But they are not certain.
This is quiet obviously a failure of multiculturalism and the failure to control refugees. Blindly allowing refugees to roam in your streets was a very very bad idea...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is so crazy that it's made me log in to the site after being inactive for many years, but I had recently started lurking again.

I'm wondering if this is just the beginning ? I'm guessing UK will go into a high terror alert state but I doubt anything will happen there, for now at least. Germany though, they've been letting a lot of unknowns in haven't they ? I'm guessing this is only going to escalate into something far greater, it only takes a spark to light a fire

It's so strange as well because only last night I was watching the film World Trade Center and remembering back to that day, then this happens today, just bizarre

Scary times ahead I fear

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
Scary news coming form sky news, they are saying hostages are probably being killed one by one. But they are not certain.
This is quiet obviously a failure of multiculturalism and the failure to control refugees. Blindly allowing refugees to roam in your streets was a very very bad idea...

I think it's best for us to wait and see what facts are presented before we jump to any conclusions.

Let's not put the cart before the horse here.

link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Pretty sick to speculate "probably being killed one by one", c'mon!

And...multiculturalism?

Terrorist Attack.

link   
Hollande declaring "state of emergency" all french boarders now closed!!!!

link   
a reply to: redoubt
I see the French Prez is on now........he sounds like he shutting er down for awhile. He is calling it terrorism also.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Refugees couldnt plan and execute this, and if it was most will be captured or killed by the French.. I bet not many are if any at all.
... There are way too many people repeating words and phrases on this thread.... Wait and watch.

link   
Vine video recorded the sound of explosion from France - Germany game.

vine.co...

link   
a reply to: maddy21

Come on, you should stop with assumptions. You don't even know how many refugees actually got to France in first place. And they are not refugees, they are terrorists. You should separate those two.

And no, it's not a failure of multiculturalism, it's a terrorist attack.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join