It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Europe is being overrun with refugees brings to the font Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party, in These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

I don't know much about National Front party, but UKIP certainly are not an 'anti-immigration' party. They're anti-mass uncontrolled immigration, which is completely different. But this is for another debate.

You do raise some good points, but I don't believe this to be a false flag, though remain open-minded to be proved otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
If is Syria related I'm very afraid people will retaliate against migrants.
God help us all, this will be the start of the end.

Perhaps thats the plan.

While there is little indicatation of this being a false flag, it nevertheless cannot be discounted. Perhaps you might like to consider these points and perhaps ask other questions as this event plays out.

What do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country.

Where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs?

Where would the French people themselves get them from?

Europe is being overrun with refugees and anti EU parties are staring to gain in popularity. This can be seen by Marine Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party.

These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

Recent French polling shows Marine Le Penis party is rising in popularity with French presidential elections not far away.

Do European countries want to be a Noah’s Arc's for the fall out from Washington’s wars in their backyard?

Perhaps the refugee crisis is an output of the EUs unafailing support for Washington foreign policy and they dont want the people in Europe to to put 2 and 2 together so perhaps they consider that a national crisis is in order?

Perhaps you might like to think about the consequence of the masses waking up and putting 2 and 2 together and realising that unfailing support for Washingtons foreign policy is the cause of the flood of refugees. What are TPTSNB to do about that???? They have to do something and quickly dont they?

Perhaps the French establishment made a decision to try to protect its position in the polls with a false flag attack that would allow the govt to take tough action and close France’s borders and halt Marine Le Pen rise in the polls.

Considering the western world’s long tradition of false flags, the “terrorist attacks” in Paris can not ruled out as an attempt to arrest the slide in the popularity of the very pro US French goverment?

You many recall Charile Hebdo there were lots of cameras there on the scene, up on the roof etc, to capture the action and put on the nightly news. Have you asked yourself how come these people with cameras just happend to be in right place at the right time. if they had no advanced warining, why were they ever there at all? Has that ever been canvased and discussed in the media that you may have watched.

Similarly, consider what would have been the impact of the 911 event on the world if there were not stunning and spectacular visuals to put on TV? aong with screams and 'oh my gards' in the videos? The impact on the people not only of the US but also of the world would have been far less. Neverthe less they claimed that the video of the planes htting the towers was filmed by amatures. its my contention that the video was filmed by very trusted ture professionals who could be relied upon not to stuff up.

Perhaps you might like to look for similar things in relation to this event. If you see video of the bad guys thats all bouncy and zoomy perhaps you might like to ask why the person was fllming at the time, exactly who are they and how did they come to be in the right place at the right time?

cheers and thanks for reading.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

edit on 14-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I thought us citizens were safe with all these new surveillance laws (internet, phones, banks) that shrank our liberties, now i woke up today and i have this headhache, what's going on guys ??

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMasterOne
I thought us citizens were safe with all these new surveillance laws (internet, phones, banks) that shrank our liberties, now i woke up today and i have this headhache, what's going on guys ??

Apparantky the currant surveillance laws are not enough, you need to sacrifice more of your rights and freedoms. Oh I forgot to add, its for your own safety,
edit on 14/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: bjarneorn

It worked well with the Nazis. Why not again?

Did it work? really?

The Nazis yelled, "Sieg Heil" and "töten Juden" ... you yell "Victory!" and "Death to Muslims!".

Looks to me, the Nazis are thriving.

Stick your Nazi labelling up your jumper sonny. The point being the major world powers need to get together and crush the Islamic terror just like they crushed Nazi terror. That doesn't mean exterminate the muslims like it didn't then mean exterminating the Germans. It means destroying the mad madrassas that forment the evil ideologies. Don't you see it? Until the Russians, USA, Chinese, EU and Indians team up like they did back then and destroy militant Islam then these attacks directed from Arabia will go on and on and slowly erode civilisation like has happened already in the Middle East. The major powers will have to come together when things get to the point where there is no other choice and cities are attacked at an ever increasing rate.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. The Western nations may well hit a point where they decide to attack militant Islam at its source. And ironically could forge alliances which are currently frayed such as Russia and the US. If militants push things to this point could be a very bad time for middle east. And yes Muslims in general once a true war starts I have little doubt Muslims will he fleeing Europe. It happened before with Muslim invasion a into the caucusses and spain. The back lash after the Muslim losses was Islam was removed from Europe. The barbery coast was retaken and the Muslim armies were driven back to the middle east. This will start with the removal of Islam from the caucusses by Russia it's already starting. Before Europe would hve tried to stop it given the current attitudes that may not be the case next time. These groups need to be care full not to desensitize t
he west or things could go very bad for Muslims in euripe europe. But perhaps that's what these groups want??

Now is all Islam support or agree with the actions of these groups of course not. But I will say the number of people that do support it is way underestimated. For example when the death of Osama bin Laden was announced Muslims in the UK took to the streets in protest. And as we see by Europeans going to syria to fight there are for more radicals than the European govts want to let on.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

I'm living in 13th district in Paris so just South of where all this happened.It's a popular district but usually it's quiet by night...

This night was different cause I could see gang of youths hanging around , shouting "It's only the beginning" or "France leave Syria immediately"...

But I must clarify that they were very young like between 15 and 20 , most probably drunk and stoned so you know I think we must don't grant importance to unbrained teenagers but I must admit it's quite pityful to see these behaviours...

Last News here on TV : A 30 years old FRENCH guy with no security record for radicalization appear among the 4 terrorists in Bataclan theater

EDIT : In fact they are saying now that he was recorded for radicalization and well known from intelligence services...

edit on 14-11-2015 by Bennogob because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by Bennogob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"Second bomber at football stadium is believed to have been 15 years old"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennogob
a reply to: asen_y2k

I'm living in 13th district in Paris so just South of where all this happened.It's a popular district but usually it's quiet by night...

This night was different cause I could see gang of youths hanging around , shouting "It's only the beginning" or "France leave Syria immediately"...

But I must clarify that they were very young like between 15 and 20 , most probably drunk and stoned so you know I think we must don't grant importance to unbrained teenagers but I must admit it's quite pityful to see these behaviours...

Last News here on TV : A 30 years old FRENCH guy with no security record for radicalization appear among the 4 terrorists in Bataclan theater

Well there is one way the United States is different if a national tragedy occured here and they tried that they wouldn't make it to the next block.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: WhiteHat
If is Syria related I'm very afraid people will retaliate against migrants.
God help us all, this will be the start of the end.

Perhaps thats the plan.

While there is little indicatation of this being a false flag, it nevertheless cannot be discounted. Perhaps you might like to consider these points and perhaps ask other questions as this event plays out.

What do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country.

Where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs?

Where would the French people themselves get them from?

Europe is being overrun with refugees and anti EU parties are staring to gain in popularity. This can be seen by Marine Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party.

These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

Recent French polling shows Marine Le Penis party is rising in popularity with French presidential elections not far away.

Do European countries want to be a Noah’s Arc's for the fall out from Washington’s wars in their backyard?

Perhaps the refugee crisis is an output of the EUs unafailing support for Washington foreign policy and they dont want the people in Europe to to put 2 and 2 together so perhaps they consider that a national crisis is in order?

Perhaps you might like to think about the consequence of the masses waking up and putting 2 and 2 together and realising that unfailing support for Washingtons foreign policy is the cause of the flood of refugees. What are TPTSNB to do about that???? They have to do something and quickly dont they?

Perhaps the French establishment made a decision to try to protect its position in the polls with a false flag attack that would allow the govt to take tough action and close France’s borders and halt Marine Le Pen rise in the polls.

Considering the western world’s long tradition of false flags, the “terrorist attacks” in Paris can not ruled out as an attempt to arrest the slide in the popularity of the very pro US French goverment?

You many recall Charile Hebdo there were lots of cameras there on the scene, up on the roof etc, to capture the action and put on the nightly news. Have you asked yourself how come these people with cameras just happend to be in right place at the right time. if they had no advanced warining, why were they ever there at all? Has that ever been canvased and discussed in the media that you may have watched.

Similarly, consider what would have been the impact of the 911 event on the world if there were not stunning and spectacular visuals to put on TV? aong with screams and 'oh my gards' in the videos? The impact on the people not only of the US but also of the world would have been far less. Neverthe less they claimed that the video of the planes htting the towers was filmed by amatures. its my contention that the video was filmed by very trusted ture professionals who could be relied upon not to stuff up.

Perhaps you might like to look for similar things in relation to this event. If you see video of the bad guys thats all bouncy and zoomy perhaps that might be guinine amature footage but if you see nice steady camera work perhaps you might like to consider the possibility of it being filmed by a professional camera operator. Then you might like to ask why the person was fllming at the time, exactly who are they and how did they come to be in the right place at the right time?

cheers and thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: AS PARIS BURNED, UK MUSLIMS TOLD TO ‘STRUGGLE’ FOR ISLAMIC STATE IN UNPRECEDENTED ISLAMIST SHOW OF FORCE

www.breitbart.com... show-of-force/

BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.

At the “Quiz a Muslim” event held last night in the Corn Exchange in Bedford, panelists called British values were “junk”, demanded that Muslims should “define” British law, and ominously, appeared to suggest Muslims were at war with the British.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The question I am interested in having answered is how many Muslims are "sympathetic" towards these attacks. People keep jamming the PC arguments down our throat, but no one has a clear idea of the truth. Are we really just paranoid or is it possible that a large number of Muslims hate westerners?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A search for a black SEAT with license plate no.  GUT 18053 is ongoing

cftcpolicemunicipale.unblog.fr...

Anyone know what country have plates like that?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Long term it's going to have to happen, there is no other way than smashing the radical elements to pieces at source. If it means a total recolonisation of the Middle East and North Africa then so be it, bring civilsation (back) to the people and stay there like we did with the Germans until the mindset is totally reset. The education of these people will have to be changed, or daily attacks like these will erode the civilised world. It is already daily. Beirut was hit too, I mean it actually is pretty much a daily event right now. Syria (an actual secular state we should be allied with hit constantly by the same groups of terror. Everywhere is under attack.

If Russia and the USA can team up like against the Nazi evil plus add the Chinese, Indians and EU, then they will smash the radicals forever. All five of these nations have the Islamic issue with terror and it will only get worse until they team up and do what they did so brilliantly last century. When one considers the daily terror perpetrated by muslims against the five major powers and the way things are getting out of hand and increasing in their terrorist effectiveness there can be no other way.................. Or civilsation will erode and be replaced by evil terror. The big five do not need to live like this in constant fear of terror by the Islamics, you combine the military might of Russia, USA, India, China and the EU and the biggest problem in modern times can be sorted out in no time at all. A few months initially and then occupation and total re education of the masses that like with the Germans worked so splendidly. At some point this is going to have to happen. Colonialism can be for the good of us all and our saviour. Certain regions have proved themselves not ready for independence.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floke
A search for a black SEAT with license plate no.  GUT 18053 is ongoing

cftcpolicemunicipale.unblog.fr...

Anyone know what country have plates like that?

Wasnt it suppose to be a Belgian origin car?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

If Russia and the USA can team up like against the Nazi evil plus add the Chinese, Indians and EU, then they will smash the radicals forever. All five of these nations have the Islamic issue with terror and it will only get worse.

Remember Mumbai? It was exactly an attack like Paris. How did the Indians respond? It was in 2008, no more attacks there after that in India.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

EXCLUSIVE: AS PARIS BURNED, UK MUSLIMS TOLD TO ‘STRUGGLE’ FOR ISLAMIC STATE IN UNPRECEDENTED ISLAMIST SHOW OF FORCE

www.breitbart.com... show-of-force/

BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.

At the “Quiz a Muslim” event held last night in the Corn Exchange in Bedford, panelists called British values were “junk”, demanded that Muslims should “define” British law, and ominously, appeared to suggest Muslims were at war with the British.

Well, why wouldn't they? Our media is full of Quisling apologists and fifth columnists, so they don't really get told the truth of how they are heardening everyone elses hearts towards them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Quotes Breitbart like it's a news source

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedog1973
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Quotes Breitbart like it's a news source

www.bedfordtoday.co.uk...

Seems you progressives are even more close minded than those you accuse.
Simply disliking a source does not invalidate an inconvenient truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What are the chances our media buries this interview?
edit on 14-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ELESDEE
This is my first post on ATS.

While i feel upset and truly saddened by the events occurred/ing...i am not suprised. The last number of years have slowly built up to events like this occuring more frequently. Stemming from the obvious " War on Terror" to the more recent Syrian civil war.

My views on this subject are..

The west has been bombing/invading/ruling/taken advantage of these mostly islamic country's for decades now. Sure in the MSM eyes its for peace and for the freedom of the world...i think most here would agree that its not, but thats another topic.

If it was my country and people being abused and violated year after year i assume that i too would build up quite an ammount of hate towards the perpetrators doing it.

I dont want to drift this thread...it being my first post i most likely have already... but honestly what does the world thinks going to happen?

ISIS/The taliban and other organisations do not have the skills/support to take on the armys of the countrys doing the real damage...so they go where they can inflict the most damage, pain and suffering with the most effect, while using the least ammount of resources.... todays events being an example.

I hope to see an end to all this but sadly...after todays events...i dont think its possible.

Muslims arnt bad people..the west arnt bad people...we all have good inside wanting to be the dominant force, but when one side is constantly abused and kept down...i can understand why so much evil and hate would take over and lead these people to do such insane things like this.

I will be saying a prayer to the universe tonight, for more understanding and patience for the people of this world... and also that the innocents lost in not only this tragedy...but the ones in the past and future...can find there way to the light of the next stage.

Regards.

So you think it wasn't until the west started meddling in ME affairs that Muslims got violent. Come on now, Muslims have been at war with their neighbors and each other for centuries. They are always in a constant state of war somewhere in the ME. They have a valuable resource in their part of the world and only a select few have benefitted while the rest still live in the Dark Ages. The rest of the world has become reliant on that natural resource and the west started meddling in Middle East affairs once it became apparent they couldn't manage the resource without being in constant warfare. If they aren't wealthy from oil, they seem to have not much alternative but to fight each other over religion, territory, resources, etc. The west didn't go in there to start the fight, it was already happening for centuries. We just had an interest in the fight because of our reliance on oil. Eventually, yes, you're right, they get sick of us and bring the fight into our neighborhoods the only way they know how.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join