It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is outrageous I'm so f@#$g pissed at this moment.
To think we did a good job harbouring refugees in Europe, well I think that now s#^t really has hit the fan .. does it all starts here again!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Sorry chum but the now old adage of not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim seems to apply…

Islam doesn't condone mass murder , killers hide behind religion to get the most mileage from their deeds. How upsetting is it to hear people calling Praise God and toss grenades or bombs at innocent people, anywhere? In Syria, two days ago…

link   
Does no one think it's odd, that after every major incident lately, American officials are the first to respond internationally?
On the news I heard a statement from the Department of Homeland Security about the shootings while they were still ongoing.
I first saw Obama's official statement, BEFORE Hollande's.
The Egyptian crash recently, I've heard a statement coming from the F.B.I. on the news before I heard any official statements from either Russia or Egypt.
The U.S. seems to be on top of everything nowadays, even before a stricken nation can respond themselves.

link   
Over a 100 dead in the theatre alone, not all band members and crew accounted for, according to reports over 140 killed in total around Paris and scores injured.
edit on 06America/ChicagopmFri, 13 Nov 2015 18:36:10 -060030pm2015-11-13T18:36:10-06:0006America/Chicago by heartache because: Added information.

link   
a reply to: gazzerman

Yes, that's generally what suspected means....

And now they have confirmed it is untrue.
edit on 13/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
BBC reporting the "jungle" refugee camp has gone up in flames in a suspected revenge attack.

I reckon this is going to blow up big style.

I am reading that news agencies have withdrawn these reports. Guess they forgot to tell the BBC

link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Horrifying!
The parents who have been trying to reach their children!
Texting, Tweeting, Facebooking...

I went to my 18 year old daughter and told her you will never leave home!
She wants to go to Ireland when she graduates (communing with our heritage and all!).
Nope, you will be with me until you are "an old cat lady!"

Why can't the WORLD come together and stop these people?!
I truly do NOT understand!

Just so you know.. Ireland is one of the safest countries in the world.

Don't let this fear bs control your life.. because there are many players in this game and they all win if your scared.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: jhn7537

We have to risk it as apparently if we don't or we put rules & regulations in place we are racist xenophobes.....the years of brainwashing by the pc liberal brigade has worked well and allowed this situation to arise the purpose of which will probably not be known in my lifetime

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan ring any bells? Anyone?

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: Discotech

100 dead at the theater alone apparently, why can't we live in a world where the leaders of countries, terrorist networks etc fight it out to the death instead of attacking innocent people who just want to live on this planet

Because sadly that doesn't get the attention of the world, they know they need to attack these innocent people to get the attention of the rest of the world.
I am with you, wish they would carry out these despicable attacks against each other and not people just going about their lives.

link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
This is outrageous I'm so f@#$g pissed at this moment.
To think we did a good job harbouring refugees in Europe, well I think that now s#^t really has hit the fan .. does it all starts here again!

Return like for like, huh? How does over reacting and getting revenge fix anything?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: jhn7537

Agree, but then you stay out of their countries business and don't bring this to all of us in Europe.

The west is responsible for creating current chaos.

Are western countries somewhat responsible? Of course, but the Middle East has been a battle ground since humans began keeping records of history.. This place has never been stable, so to think the US or western countries started this all, isn't entirely true. They haven't ever experienced peace, the area has seen way too much blood spilled on the soil there.

link   
This was obviously orchestrated. Orchestrated so well that people will actually embrace the New World Order coming, with the 1984-like surveillance - for our protection of course.

Pre-crime arrests in the "Minority Report" style to launch soon.
RFID chips to become mandatory soon.
EU free-travelling over soon.
Emergency state/Marshall law to be announced in many countries soon.
And so on and so forth.

We are definitely doomed.

link   
a reply to: neoholographic

You do know they're reports that the shooters talked about Syria and the guy captured is Syrian.

If you are going to keep saying that, BACK IT UP.

I have asked 4 times and nothing, Fox news saying it and then saying it may be speculation is not confirmation.

link   
a reply to: Justaposter

I'm watching Fox News, and Geraldo Rivera's daughter was in the stadium. He has gotten word she and her friend are safe..
And seeing him nearly break down, heartbreking. And very scary

Seriously, 1 americans daughter is safe and you are heartbroken, what about the other 46 Europeans confirmed dead?

link   
Just think folks hundreds of loved one are gone , their family doesn't know yet, my heart hurts,

RIP,

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
BBC reporting the "jungle" refugee camp has gone up in flames in a suspected revenge attack.

I reckon this is going to blow up big style.

I read a post about this earlier.

Hate and violence begets hate and violence.

sad but true.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
mods please this has nothing to do with rf id chips ,ffs

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I didn't mean to seem to slander Ireland...
sorry if it seemed that way. I just think we have gone off the rails and yes, I am sort of scared...

NOT incredibly scared as I live in the U.S. and really feel relatively safe but, geez...

to send your children off to university now is something you really have to to think about.

(knee jerk reaction, I know!)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join