It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And this is why no western country should ever open their borders to any refugees from Syria or any middle eastern country... I understand that 99.99% are good people, but you don't risk it ever when there's that small contingent that will likely develop into sleeper cells and do things like we're witnessing today in paris.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
The fear I have (as someone living in Europe) is the government becoming more of a police state because of peoples overreactions.

I have that same fear of my own after this also. The next few days will be mighty interesting.

link   
Just think of the consequences of these attacks...

RFID chips imminent.

edit on 13-11-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

So your answer is too condemn all Muslims for these attacks?

No, let them all in and sort them out later...... face palm. This is what happens when irresponsible governments allow any and all to cross their borders. It's not like people weren't warned.

There has been little to no vetting of the refugees. It's a proven fact that passports can be purchased easily. I would bet my last dollar that the attackers came across the borders easily, among the throngs of 'refugees'.

There have been several different places hit in Paris with large amounts of people and from news sources, a very planned coordinated attack by a LARGE group. I can vouch for many ATS members including myself who have been trying to sound the alarm about the open borders for refugees, while being accused of being racist or xenophobic by many members. This wasn't an 'if' event, it was a 'when'.

edit on 13-11-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Looks like 160+ dead in total thus far.

Dont expect it to stop there.

It has just begun, folks. Europe has facilitated its own infiltration by millions of muslim radicals who utterly hate it, at every level, and seek to either completely subjugate it, or utterly destroy it.

Or maybe Im just paranoid and "racist". Nothing suspicious about 70%+ of these "refuges" being relatively fit, single males between the ages of 18 and 30, all sporting brand new smart phones with no need to pay the phone bill.

Nothing at all.

They are laughing at how stupid Europe has been for welcoming them in. Laughing by the million.

edit on 11/13/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaTouffe
Guys,

We're now talking of around one hundred dead according to BFM TV.
Surely we'll not forget this easily here. Hatred never ends huh ?

Hatred won't win this situation,it will make it worse.
Logic and intelligence may prevent this in the future,but hell-we humans are not good at using either it seems.

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
While I'm still very sad about what has happened, the anger is starting to set in.

Especially after what they are saying about the carnage that occurred in the theater.

Yeah the French are starting to move quickly just declared a state of emergency shutting down all border crossings.Hollande will have to get in front of this the French will want revenge. So I'm sure the French will announce major air strike soon. There will also I'm sure be major restrictions put on border crossings. He has to make them feel safe again even if it's an allusion.

link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Horrifying!
The parents who have been trying to reach their children!
Texting, Tweeting, Facebooking...

I went to my 18 year old daughter and told her you will never leave home!
She wants to go to Ireland when she graduates (communing with our heritage and all!).
Nope, you will be with me until you are "an old cat lady!"

Why can't the WORLD come together and stop these people?!
I truly do NOT understand!

Wow don't let fear rule you. Jesus. These events are are rare.

The fear I have (as someone living in Europe) is the government becoming more of a police state because of peoples overreactions.

It's all connected. Fear will rule people it's easy to say don't let it when you're not the one who's life is currently at risk at this very moment.

The fact of the matter is over 100 people have just been killed by a terrorist attack.

ISIS have more than likely wormed their way in to the rest of Europe under the guise of refugees.

You think it'll stop here? You don't think that's fear worthy?
edit on 13-11-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

originally posted by: Discotech
RT said fires started at the Calais refugee camps, more to come

Retribution from French citizens ?

A lot of twitter reports saying this is unconfirmed. Pics being tweeted from a fire at the camp on Thursday. Many tweets saying these are Hoax reports

RT just confirmed reports of fires at Calais are not true.

link   

ENOUGH!

This thread is NOT for political rhetoric!

Take that elsewhere NOW!

This thread is for reporting on the shootings and breaking news.

link   
www.songkick.com... deftones were supposed to be playing a concert at the theater tomorrow

www.nytimes.com... ny times article on it with a few updates

www.reddit.com... pretty quick updates here

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
BBC reporting the "jungle" refugee camp has gone up in flames in a suspected revenge attack.

I reckon this is going to blow up big style.

ETA: BBC now saying it was false info
edit on 13/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

link   
These are the times I wish a zombievirus would clean this earth up

link   
Concert was sold out with 1500 seats, heartbreaking photo from before the attack. RIP.

edit on 13-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
RTVerified account ‏@RT_com 4m4 minutes ago
UPDATE: President Hollande, PM Valls and Interior Minister Cazeneuve are heading to #Bataclan - report on.rt.com... #Paris

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
So shocking. All I can do is pray for their loved ones.... And the future of this planet.

I have no idea where we are headed but it doesn't look good. The world is getting scarier by the minute.

Truly sad.

This planet is doomed. It's only getting worse.

Does this mean I cannot go to watch movies, soccer games, shopping malls, nightclubs or places of worship or gatherings of non islamic peoples.....................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sledgehammer on ISIS and similar kinds has to be used. Only Islam that remains on earth is Moderate kind. Got to treat fanatics like Nazis..............before it is too late.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

We have to risk it as apparently if we don't or we put rules & regulations in place we are racist xenophobes.....the years of brainwashing by the pc liberal brigade has worked well and allowed this situation to arise the purpose of which will probably not be known in my lifetime

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan ring any bells? Anyone?

link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
BBC reporting the "jungle" refugee camp has gone up in flames in a suspected revenge attack.

I reckon this is going to blow up big style.

NO they said they read on twitter and suggested that they had no confirmation and stressed it was in no way a confirmation of any kind.

EDIT: BBC have now confirmed they are old photos and that its not true
edit on 6pm316316America/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2015 18:34:15 -060011pm11 by gazzerman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Agree, but then you stay out of their countries business and don't bring this to all of us in Europe.

The west is responsible for creating current chaos.

link   
BBC is reporting 100 dead at concert hall now.3 attackers killed.
What a screwed up world.
edit on fAmerica/Chicagopm3006America/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2015 18:38:05 -0600America/Chicago1305 by FeatheredSerpent because: add info

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join