It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Confront Caitlyn Jenner: 'You're An Insult To Trans People'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Since when didn't I?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What I have to say is: DON'T BE STUPID!!!!!!!

Yeah, sure - - she is not the best representative - - - but so what!

She is reaching millions of people and helping them understand what transgender is.

She is helping millions of people accept those who don't have the voice and platform.

Correction: Her fame is reaching people. If she were betty blowhard living in a quiet dinky town, she could be yelling from a youtube channel, and it'd be just noise in the background.

but OH MY it's a Kardashian connection - we all better watch and listen, and wow look how much people are watching and listening.

Could be hitler in a dress and it'd have the same reach...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Funny, how degenerates seem to, also have standards? Why is this, even "news"? Why even bring this up? This is what America has become,...Europe.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She is reaching millions of people and helping them understand what transgender is.

She is helping millions of people accept those who don't have the voice and platform.

While simultaneously promoting a reality television show.

Altruism factor = zero point zero.

So what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardly the "hero" people are making her out to be, aye?

Money = good intentions... No.. just no...

edit on 13-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Annee

Since when didn't I?

Hmmmmm, apologies then.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

HE...This person is a he, cross dresser perhaps, but still male as define by the term:

"a person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and normally having a penis, scrotum, and testicles, and developing hair on the face at adolescence; a boy or man. "

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor

Oh good. Someone came in and decided to be intolerant...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor

HE...This person is a he, cross dresser perhaps, but still male as define by the term:

"a person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and normally having a penis, scrotum, and testicles, and developing hair on the face at adolescence; a boy or man. "

The Dolphin people of atlantis are offended by this.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This may sound a bit insensitive, but I don't care all that much about transgender issues. I support their right to be who they want to be, their individual liberties and the equal application of the law. That goes for all people, regardless of their personal choices. But I am not well-versed on the current happenings within the community and don't actively seek it out. I also don't know much about Jenner, other than the snippets I read or hear in the news.

That being said, as an "outsider" I find it hypocritical for people to say that Jenner is an insult to the community and in no way represents them because she does not fit the archetype they believe a transgender person should be, when the entire point of the transgender message is that they deserve respect and acceptance even though they live a lifestyle that is outside of the "normal" human archetype.

Hypocritical and self-defeating?

That's what I take from this.
edit on 13-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I couldn't resists, hearing/reading of these things is paramount to "religion" We all know the truth but pretend to belief in a lie. If and when all the biological characteristics that define a male has been reversed/eradicated, then and only then should we refer to an individual to the the opposite sex.

Anything else is exercising in deception and blind faith...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well do you think that Fred Phelps is a good person to represent Christianity just because he's Christian? I see many Christians try to distance themselves from his rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The only civilized thing to do. Would be to help these sad, mentally ill, humans. Regain, control of thier minds and bring them back, into harmony with thier bodies. Or it'll just get dumber from here. Draging us sane people into thier diluted drama.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Yea that's a way to go into the future, treat these people like they are insane just because you can't be bothered to sympathize with these people...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I have the utmost, "sympathy" for them. Believe it. I "feel" for them, more than they obviously "care" about themselves. Societal coddling ain't helping them. Don't tell me Bruce on the box of Wheaties, didn't know he was a man. He's not firing on al cylinders now...pure and simple! None of them are....Regarding "future". I don't think we have the same "vision".
edit on 13-11-2015 by murphy22 because: Because

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Is this the same person who was declared woman of the year? That's an insult to real women.

By Glamour magazine, not the world. Not sure why it bothers you so much.

Time Person of the Year 2014 is Ebola Fighters. A better idea, but they have had Persons of the Year before and this is plural. Not sure why it's Person of the Year. A woman has only been named Time's Person of the Year 3 times.

Glamour has a Woman of the Year every year. We are not going to agree on who each time.

People magazine has the top Beautiful celebrities, but they also have 4 most beautiful unknown/'norma'l people.

Adolph Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1938. That is quite a mistake.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You know what rhymes with "Caitlyn Jenner's just run into me"...?

Changing gender for publicity.

Which I don't think she did.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: murphy22

Yea that's a way to go into the future, treat these people like they are insane just because you can't be bothered to sympathize with these people...

Look maybe its mental, maybe its not. The point I am trying to make is, the rest of the world, including children, being led on merry ride of confusion about one's gender. Maybe TPTB should create a new "pronoun" for these persons but the fact still remain HE is a male and SHE is a female. Maybe we could refer to those who thinks they dont belong to their own category as "XHE" ...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

How about just not being an asshole and call them what they want to be called?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

I have the utmost, "sympathy" for them. Believe it. I "feel" for them, more than they obviously "care" about themselves. Societal coddling ain't helping them. Don't tell me Bruce on the box of Wheaties, didn't know he was a man. He's not firing on al cylinders now...pure and simple! None of them are....Regarding "future". I don't think we have the same "vision".

No you don't. Don't lie to me. After posting that insensitive rant that I responded to, I don't believe for a second that you care about them in the slightest. You just want to punish them because they don't think exactly like you do, which is the typical opinion bigots have of glbtq+ people.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You know what rhymes with "Caitlyn Jenner's just run into me"...?

Changing gender for publicity.

Which I don't think she did.

Nor do I.

I think it's very brave what she did.

Do you think any of those protesting would want to be under the microscope Caitlyn is forced to be under?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join