It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Priest, a Warrior and an Engineer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A Priest, a Warrior and an Engineer are about to be put to death via guillotine.

They ask the priest if he wants to go face up, or face down. Wanting to be looking up a the heavens as he passes from this world, he chooses face up. The blade drops and stops just inches from the priest's neck. The executioners and onlookers gasp. "He is a truly holy man! We must let him go." The priest is spared.

They ask the warrior the same question. Always the brave one, he chooses face up so he can face his fate and stare death in the face. The blade drops and stops just inches from the warrior's neck. The executioners and onlookers gasp. "He is a chosen warrior! We must let him go." The warrior is spared.

When they ask the engineer, going with the odds he chooses face up. The blade drops and stops just inches from the engineer's neck. Still lying on his back, the engineer looks up at the guillotine assembly exclaims, "Hey! I can fix that for you!"

Be well.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

What? No Jews or Midgets? What is a joke without them?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

They can play the part of the executioners, if you like.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
I think this would work as an "Englishman, Scotsman, and Irishman" joke.
The Englishman wants to keep a stiff upper lip, the Scotsman wants to see where his money is going...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Can't embed on my phone ...
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I heard this joke back in around 2008 from an old British boss of mine. I sometimes wonder where jokes or phrases get started.

new topics

top topics

join