It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Come on admit you made HUGE mistake. No lame excuses. Your title said TWO MIGRANT boys were raped and killed when the truth was one and another one was not migrant... a Friendly advice.. include links so they could be checked out. Without links people will show how stupid they are when they make assumptions and conclusions by OP only. I hope you don´t think we are stupid !
edit on 13-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Anybody who denies there are rapists and murderers in all countries is simply a liar. But it is also clear that it is more prevalent in some cultures and countries than others.

But yeah, to point fingers as though some countries are innocent and guiltless is just wrong.

All I said is treat them with equal vigour. Migrants rape=savages! German rapes=oh well psychological problems.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Come on admit you made HUGE mistake. No lame excuses. Your title said TWO MIGRANT boys were raped and killed when the truth was one and another one was not migrant... a Friendly advice.. include links so they could be checked out. Without links people will show how stupid they are when they make assumptions and conclusions by OP only. I hope you don´t think we are stupid !

There are two links in my post. The rapists 1st name is given in a sub link there. Do I need to spoon feed you?

BERLIN -- A German man arrested in the slaying of a 4-year-old migrant boy Mohamed from Bosnia has confessed to killing another child, prosecutors said Friday. Suspect Silvio S., 32, who was apprehended Thursday in the Oct. 1 abduction of 4-year-old Mohamed Januzi, also confessed to kidnapping 6-year-old Elias Sturm in July from a playground in Potsdam, near Berlin, prosecutor Michael von Hagen told reporters.

edit on 13/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

Anybody who denies there are rapists and murderers in all countries is simply a liar. But it is also clear that it is more prevalent in some cultures and countries than others.

But yeah, to point fingers as though some countries are innocent and guiltless is just wrong.

No the incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis you OP title " Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!"

All I said is treat them with equal vigour. Migrants rape=savages! German rapes=oh well psychological problems.

And treat them with equal vigor.. i guess the pedophile did but i am still stating this incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
But isn't it illegal right now to write pieces that are critical of the refugees? So what makes you think you aren't getting one sided news...if you're unclear on what we call that it's called propaganda. I am no where near Germany though to actually see or hear first hand what's the real deal there right now. I just figured it was worth mentioning that the press aren't really allowed to report on the negative aspects of the refugees if I remember correctly.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

No the incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis you OP title " Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!"

And treat them with equal vigor.. i guess the pedophile did but i am still stating this incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis.

Well a refugee child got raped and suffocated to death by German according to you has no connection with the refugee crisis. And a refugee raping a German according to your logic should also have no connection.

My logic: rapists are psycho ass idiots with no place in society. Be it a German or a refugee. But you will never hear about the news flashed on ATS or much on TV about the refugee boy being raped and suffocated to death, but the refugee raping a German is plastered in all threads like crazy. I point here is selective reporting.
edit on 13/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes pretty much right. Our news and newspaper has been forbidded to post incidents refugees have done. When it is other way around it is written. Our government made a statement about this and i believe other EU countries has made the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

When you put that way.. Should the rapist be jailed for just one child the refugee one not the another one? If someone rapes two boys with different citizen status .. is he refugee hater or a pedophile ?
edit on 13-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion Yeah, we've never had 'different cultures' here

not forced upon the native culture, en masse, whether they like it or not. there's a difference.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Without links people will show how stupid they are when they make assumptions and conclusions by OP only. I hope you don´t think we are stupid !

It wouldn't be the first time on either side of the argument.

Whether it is right or wrong is not up to me, but I thought the headline was tongue in cheek. There have been so many threads dedicated to how Syrian refugees are the sole contributor to our raising crime rate. After all the UK takes in Sudanese and Folk from Sierra Leone and as far as I know the UK isn't being overrun by drugged child soldiers...Or is it?

edit on 13-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

When you put that way.. Should the rapist be jailed for just one child the refugee one not the another one? If someone rapes two child with different citizen status .. is he refugee hater or a pedophile ?

Really what are you talking about, I said 'all rapists have no place in human society'

That refugee who raped a German, is he a German hater? He may have raped many in hia country. Rapists are psychopaths. Your attempt at sanitising the German rapist while making the refugee rapist a savage is disturbing to say the least.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: WhiteHat

as you know and i do it was controlled immigration ,some here have ulterior motives in their posts,
i have learnt to spot them ,do not let them beat you down!

Europe is my birth land, I still have family there.
My heart it hurting every time I read about what's going on there.
I hope those who play with people's lives like that will burn in hell a long long time.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not of this magnitude, no way.

That's the real hypocrisy.

2014:
150.257 asylum seekers.

1. Hj. 2015:
214.887 asylum seekers.

BAMF

It's a joke, no avalanche/ wave/ crisis whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I disagree.

Read the official numbers in my other posting above.
Go ahead and show me what the heck you guys are talking about!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Not of this magnitude, no way.

That's the real hypocrisy.

2014:
150.257 asylum seekers.

1. Hj. 2015:
214.887 asylum seekers.

BAMF

It's a joke, no avalanche/ wave/ crisis whatsoever.

Depends where you take your numbers from.

More than 750,000 migrants are estimated to have arrived by sea so far this year, according to the International Organization for Migration (IOM), but exact numbers are unclear as some may have passed through borders undetected.

BBC

Only until august:

During the first seven months of the year, there were nearly 340,000 migrants, up from 123,500 during the same period last year, Frontex said.

Germany alone expects as many as 750,000 refugees to seek asylum there this year, according to media reports.

Aljazeera

and so on...
Someone somewhere is all about selling rainbows.

edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This type of comparison is highly problematic.

Let's wait until all these young men from their sexually repressed backwaters meet liberal Western girls. That's Sweden's problem at the moment. Rape.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is nothing new, the fact Migrants have been attacking and raping locals,

www.frontpagemag.com...

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia". 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

In 2003, Sweden's rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

One striking incident occurred in 2013, in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta. A 15-year-old girl was locked up while six men of foreign extraction had sex with her. The lower court convicted the six men but the court of appeals acquitted them because no violence had occurred, and because the court determined that the girl "had not been in a defenseless position."

This month, all major Swedish media reported on a brutal gang rape on board the Finnish Ferry Amorella, running between Stockholm and Åbo in Finland. Big headlines told the readers that the perpetrators were Swedish:

"Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish in that sense. According to witnesses, the group of men had been scouring the ferry looking for sex. The police released four of them (but they are still suspects) whereas four (all Somalis) remain in custody.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they were actually Somalis. That is irrelevant, said the journalists. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

""Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish "

and for some reason they are protected, and YES there are no go zones,

The job of these governments and press is to shut us all up, and I don't understand why.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks for actually putting something up, but...

Migration to Europe... estimated...

Context is your friend.

Now, that I've presented to you how ridiculous that statement was, you've changed the topic from Germany to Europe. Such a nice fella!

Yeah. Bite me!

Germany continues to be the most popular destination for migrants arriving in Europe. It has received the highest number of new asylum applications, with more than 331,000 by the end of October.

www.bbc.com...

Your source actually supports the official numbers, thanks again.
edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: added 2nd quote

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
Sorry, I edited the quote for you.
Here it is again:

Germany alone expects as many as 750,000 refugees to seek asylum there this year, according to media reports.

link
And if estimated is not good enough for you, is still nowhere near the numbers you posted, even if the truth is somewhere in the middle. My guess is that nobody knows the real numbers of them.
But you can always go there and count them personally and tell us all about it.

ETA:

UNHCR said in October that it was planning for up to 700,000 refugees in Europe this year and a similar or greater number in 2016. But that plan has already been eclipsed, with 744,000 arriving so far. Some 3,440 are estimated to have died or gone missing in the attempt to escape to Europe.

Reuters

The year is not over yet.
I would say it is a massive migration.
edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Its not over yet..

So far this year, nearly 800,000 people have arrived in Europe by sea and land and another 15 million have been forced to flee across the Middle East.

As refugee families continue to flee war and persecution at staggering rates, a bitter winter is fast approaching. For many Syrian families this will be the 5th winter bringing further misery for families already struggling to survive in incredibly harsh conditions, with many lacking basic winter household items.

UN refugee crisis

And this was only about Syrian refugees and most of refugees in Northern Europe are from Iraq and Afghanistan which is not in these numbers.

It is pretty much insanity to come in Europe when there is no space left and in North Sweden and Finland has only tents left. Its only 0 celsius atm. Next week is colder .. crisis is real. What happened to Soviet soldiers in WW2 against Finland .. they were not prepared to the winter and many of them freezed to death.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join