It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Muslims seem to be the better Christians, that's a bummer.
Some will need years to cope with this fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I would not really go that far. But I think you are sarcastic here.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Just provoking thoughts, not really being sarcastic at all. The numbers regarding the recent acts of violence in Germany are pretty convincing.

edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just provoking thoughts, not really being sarcastic at all. The numbers regarding the recent acts of violence in Germany are pretty convincing.

Christians, Muslims, etc are all comprised of humans. At the end of the day, we humans are all basically savages ready to kill and maim each other.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is what happens when you force "multiculturalism", and PC on a population. Especially when they already have more than enough problems to deal with, without adding to them. I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying this is what you get. People are going to fight back any way they can, when they feel they are being invaded, and their own government has betrayed them.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

no its not right,i did state this in my post i'm just trying to analyze the situation like you are.
i think most of the problem lies with merkel and the fact some of these migrants are in fact isis.
obviously not all are maybe 1%.

but we can all see there is a problem ,my solution as this has gone to far already would be to deploy nato soldiers on the street
till both sides simmer down and realize that this **hit will not be tolerated from either side.
obey the law or face the consequences but i guess now the migrants will respond with more violence and the germans
will respond with more violence as depicted in your post.
this whole thing is not pretty but its here and needs nipping in the bud .
the rivers of blood are flowing already op not good.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is what happens when you forcefully mix two different cultures and ways of life.
The people in power responsible for this mass migration didn't consider the cultural and emotional effect such a huge displacement of people will have on those who came and on those who received them. Let them come and we'll deal with the problems later.

They didn't care about the little people, never prepared them, never asked them if they are ready. The migrants have horibile condition to live in, because they are too many to be properly assimilated, so they are disappointed and angry. The locals feel invaded and strangers in their own cities, so they are angry too.
Not too mention the cultural and religious aspect that cannot be mixed.

They just moved people together, like herds of sheep and cows. If there will be confrontations and casualties they don't care. In the end the dust will settle down, the stronger will survive and they will have a bigger herd to milk.
To say they are all human so they will get along somehow is a bit dismissive of both cultures, of everything both those groups of people build for centuries.
Most people fear change, and definitely resist change of such magnitude and speed.

News like these are only to be expected and my guess is that it will only get worse. Much worse.
edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I find your post misleading. German man who raped and killed two boys one of the boys were migrant, the another one wasn´t. This incident was creation of sick pedophile man and has nothing to do with immigration crisis.

Here is link to news to non migrant child the man raped.. his name was Elias
Link

edit on 13-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Incidents you posted in your OP lacks a links to them so they cannot be checked out

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

This is what happens when you forcefully mix two different cultures and ways of life

Yeah, we've never had 'different cultures' here. There was no influx of 'guest-workers' and all the Greeks, Italians and Turks never integrated well.
Cem Özdemir is not a German politician either.

Thanks for the laugh, always blaim the immigrants!

edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is what happens when you forcefully mix two different cultures and ways of life

Yeah, we've never had 'different cultures' here. There was no influx of 'guest-workers' and all the Greeks, Italians and Turks never integrated well.
Cem Özdemir is not a German politician either.

Thanks for the laugh, always blaim the immigrants!

Not of this magnitude, no way.
Not added to what was already a problematic situations.
Playing it blind and refusing to see the facts and the numbers is not gone make the problem go away.
Pretending that the last months events and influx of migrants have no effect whatsoever is pure hypocrisy.
edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

A+ for the mousetrap headline.

I imagine there is quite a few stunted retorts or kneejerk reactions from those who put two and two together and come up with five.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

as you know and i do it was controlled immigration ,some here have ulterior motives in their posts,
i have learnt to spot them ,do not let them beat you down!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe I'm becoming psychic, but when I saw the title it is precisely what I expected because it's inevitable.

It's what happens when disgruntled angry/fearful people take matters in their own hands.

The tide has turned and I fear these incidents will become more plentiful in the coming months.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

no its not right,i did state this in my post i'm just trying to analyze the situation like you are.
i think most of the problem lies with merkel and the fact some of these migrants are in fact isis.
obviously not all are maybe 1%.

but we can all see there is a problem ,my solution as this has gone to far already would be to deploy nato soldiers on the street
till both sides simmer down and realize that this **hit will not be tolerated from either side.
obey the law or face the consequences but i guess now the migrants will respond with more violence and the germans
will respond with more violence as depicted in your post.
this whole thing is not pretty but its here and needs nipping in the bud .
the rivers of blood are flowing already op not good.

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. But yes I agree with you on this one 100%.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I find your post misleading. German man who raped and killed two boys one of the boys were migrant, the another one wasn´t. This incident was creation of sick pedophile man and has nothing to do with immigration crisis.

Link

We could say the same thing about the refugee who raped the German girl. We could say oh well one of those crazies. But people never forget to remind you that he was a migrant from another rapist culture. But that culture apparently according to your post exists in Germany too, and in the German case it was a Pedo who went even further and murdered the two kids.
edit on 13/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
this is a backlash,as i stated before the dads will only take so much before the riots begin,rape is wrong though and i hope they find the people responsible.
most of us have been following the news so we can clearly see who has instigated this.

refugees rape germans link 1

link 2
link3
there are more but you can all check yourself.

i can only say this is the start of a nightmare ,to expect no backlash is madness..
merkel has a lot to answer to she could have had a more controlled policy of integration instead of chaos ,
now both sides are suffering nice policy merkel !!!!

op just noticed you claim the migrants had not attacked the germans that is incorrect !

Out of all that, I did find one incident with arrests and 1 incident with a sentencing.

The first source, Barenakedislam- I will not read. It's a hate site.

The daily mail has no sources, but that is not a surprise.

The Gatestone institute is almost all reports on violence within overcrowded asylum centers. One was the actual arrest, but not convistion of 2 Iraqi asylum seekers not in an asylum center. One linked to a Somali asylum seeker, not in an asylum center, actually being sentenced.

There were 2 verified incidents of refugee/asylum seeker on German crime.

I translated 2 articles that were in actual German newspapers to find those.
edit on 13-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Anyone think th Daily Mail, UK Express, & UK Mirror will be running these stories?

The answer is no.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Link

To put the shoe on the other foot I've read stories of Syrians being accused of crimes before the SHTF but yet the crimes were attributed to refugees.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Anybody who denies there are rapists and murderers in all countries is simply a liar. But it is also clear that it is more prevalent in some cultures and countries than others.

But yeah, to point fingers as though some countries are innocent and guiltless is just wrong.

We all have our crooks and criminals, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join