It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: EA006

lol he may have been, though not sure either.

Sounds creepy ( when he says "when we are successful and we will be") when talking about the NWO.

I was on the tablet earlier and couldn't post the video...it is creepy though.
Thanks for posting it so others can take another look.

Here's a tidbit, i was talking to my sister and her man earlier and they were telling me about Homeland, dunno if you've seen it, i haven't watched any of them but the events in the series apparently mirror current events!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: reldra

What's the point of these free phones? Is it for people with no landline or is it something more sinister?

Free phone access has been given to low income people for a long time. It's called the lifeline program and it's funded by a small tax on all phone bills. I've been on the program before and have a reasonable idea as to how it works. The program began in 1985 under Reagan. When landlines were a thing it would only provide local service, not long distance though you could purchase coverage with a long distance carrier.

As technology advanced it became less practical to give people local landline service. With cell phones, and area codes no longer really corresponding to where a person is but rather where they first acquired a number local service became more and more spotty over time. In addition to that, it's more expensive to run a landline program. The phone companies have a lot of excess cell phones that have either been refurbished, bought back, or just never sold in the first place. So they can give these phones away (and get a tax rebate for doing so) rather than pay to dispose of inventory, and then the lifeline program can provide minutes rather than local service.

This actually works out quite well. It keeps the program modernized, it provides better phone access, and it's cheaper.

The only relation the program has to Obama is that it was under his administration that they made the switch from landlines to cell phones.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Why don't people go potty aboit the many jewish courts the uk and the usa have?.

Because there's nothing wrong with them. Those Jewish courts are essentially arbitration which is the method the courts are encouraging people to go in order to settle their differences in many civil matters. There's Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, and even some made up of random people in your town.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Notice how he keeps nodding his head after he asks the question ?
Just nodding away "yes, say yes , yes is the answer" that's what I get from this.

He seems to have targeted young women with no idea of they are talking about and used the, to forward his agenda.

Whilst I'm about as anti sharia as one can be, to me it's obvious propaganda, but if this is what Hilary really wants to do and these kids are voting for her God help America !

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: maddy21

Did you intentionally get the names wrong in your Op?

Anyway, it's not just in the U.S my friend it's just as bad in Britain.
Shows like Geordie Whore spring to mind as an example of how low moral standards have dropped.

Between brain dead T.V shows and placing importance on the utterly trivial we have allowed our countries to reach this point.
People would rather take the easy way out nowadays, not having to learn pretty much means if nobodies standing over you making you do it, it's not happening.

The situation you refer to is deliberately constructed to dstract and keep the masses dissinterested in the affairs of state. Its also done for the sinister purpose of training the massess to accept a message that says the affairs of state have got nothing to do with them and that they should leave that to experts, ie the elite.

I suspect the right not to vote will be extended to all those countries where elections for a national and state govt are currently and tradiationaly held.

Mind you, it also serves an immediate objective in that by focusing their attention on entertainment, it makes it easier for the The Powers That Should Not Be to slowly dismantle the society we have known for the last 40-50 years and replace it with one of their own design.

Entertainment is the opiate of the masses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join