It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

So, sharia law is the law of the jungle that George Bush Sr was talking about then.

I often wondered what he meant.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh I do fully agree with you reldra, of coarse there would be people going ape about if it were to be even suggested.

All I`m saying is that there would be many people who don`t know what it is or are not fussed what the candidates policies are.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Those girls haven't a clue what sharia law is, they agreeing with dude, he's 'hot'.

So we're incensed at what, "Sharialaw" or that they have been brainwashed by the mass media to like or dislike something?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh great one of these videos... You do know that videos like this are created to filter out all the responses the interviewer wasn't looking for right? I don't even have to watch this video to know it is biased. How many people does he interview? A dozen or so? Well there are FAR more Hillary supporters in the country than in that video. Throw in that he probably wasn't performing adequate sampling and this video is evidence of nothing but someone wanting to create a video to make a bunch of Hillary haters laugh and slap each others backs.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I thought the guy looked familiar. Turns out he's the same one who did the similarly deceptive video about Americans signing his petition to nuke Russia.

There's even a thread about that video on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Though now that I think about it, it's probably not a good idea to link his videos. I don't particularly care to send him more views.
edit on 13-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

lol he may have been, though not sure either.

Sounds creepy ( when he says "when we are successful and we will be") when talking about the NWO.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Oh I do fully agree with you reldra, of coarse there would be people going ape about if it were to be even suggested.

All I`m saying is that there would be many people who don`t know what it is or are not fussed what the candidates policies are.

There are people who are not very smart or they just don't follow the news. The term is low information voters. I have a problem with this youtuber though, because he makes videos designed to make democrats and liberals look stupid. Well, about 98%, there are about 2 videos that make fun of all people with a general knowledge question.

These videos belong under the jokes and pranks section. It is like Conservative Guy Candid Camera.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

And there reward is Obama phones, food stamps

And the zombie lies continue, and have you listened to your Republican leaders lately?? you know the guys and Gals running for POTUS.

Yes your average pedestrian will prattle off any ol answer when a mike and a camera is trusted upon them but what about supposedly intelligent people who are prepared to be in front of a camera .

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yep agreed, I think a lot of girls just like to be or want to be on camera, to be honest I`d rather watch that vid than one of Hillary.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

He is a prankster. See his other youtube videos in similar format.

We must watch different prank videos on Youtube.

I just looked at his other videos per your suggestion and that's not what I gathered. He's a general conspiracy theorist.

That's not to say his videos are genuine. I'm sure they are flawed with intentional post-edit removal of people not supporting his agenda. Still, I don't see why he'd be considered a prankster.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

"Fraud" is a better word to describe him.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Why don't people go potty aboit the many jewish courts the uk and the usa have?.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LOL, Thanks, is that the same guy that did the 'Ban H2O' petition in a climate change gathering?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: reldra
Now that I could get the video to work....that is a 'prank youtube guy'. His videos are often shown on infowars. They pick the people that either weren't paying attention closely or were plants. This is no way shows the title of your OP to be correct.

This guy is not a prankster. He does not make joke videos. He posts about conspiracy's mainly. If you call that a prankster then ATS must be a prank website to you.

He is a prankster and Inforwars or anything they use should be considered below ATS standards.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Why don't people go potty aboit the many jewish courts the uk and the usa have?.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Because that would be anti Semitic

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

It's also because they understand that Jewish courts don't hold legal authority, decisions made by those courts are only enforceable by community pressure, not law, not authority.

What people don't or can't seem to understand is that Islamic courts in Western nations are exactly the same. No legal authority.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
republicans want sharia law without realizing it

libertarians want anarchy without realizing it, similar.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: boymonkey74

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Because that would be anti Semitic
jewish people would need to go to a beth din to get a divorce. they could go ahead and get a divorce if they want thru secular means but that would go against their religion. catholic church also says you need a priests permission for a divorce or call it annulled. People could still get a divorce but they'd be going against their religion. Atheists wouldn't feel any need to get any permission. It's a law they don't have to follow.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist Muslims use sharia courts for the very same thing arbitrary issues like financial disagreements, business contracts and relationship, divorce issues, but I understand. Muslims

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join