It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jihadi John 'eviscerated' by a US drone strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Another boogey man bites the dust. If he’s genuinely who he portrays himself as (or something else but perpetrating the same acts nonetheless), I hope it hurt really, really bad. Either way, I guess whoever’s on deck is now in the batter’s box. Glad he’s dead, doesn’t change much though.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Good, about time, if true. Give the families of victims some closure. Plus, of course, the fact that he can't do it again.

Wrong! Ask them. What they want is answers why. If he was caught and tried his pathetic justifications would have been exposed for all to see. His impact would have diminished. He would have spent time in jail trying to avoid "the showers".

Instead he gets of lightly, will be made a martyr and ISIS will use his death to recruit more jihadists.

This is problem with all you lot and your "lets shoot the b.stard", you don't fricking think and you make the situation worse.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Normally I would agree. Bombing random muslims in yemen or Pakistan helps no one,

But this is ISIS and the uK is at war with ISIS, they declared war on us.

He was a traitor and a enemy solider in a war zone, fair game for bombs and bullets.

If we had stopped to give every German or Argentinian a trial we would of lost the falklands and WW1 and 2

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A Ode to JIhadi john....It’s a shame for you lost your head. A careless Daedsh, who wound up dead. You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize. Too many lies… too many lies.

Hey was his favorite shampoo head n shoulders? cause thats all they prolly found i assume.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
loll the "john"party is over IS striked back in Paris(h)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Good, about time, if true. Give the families of victims some closure. Plus, of course, the fact that he can't do it again.

Wrong! Ask them. What they want is answers why. If he was caught and tried his pathetic justifications would have been exposed for all to see. His impact would have diminished. He would have spent time in jail trying to avoid "the showers".

Instead he gets of lightly, will be made a martyr and ISIS will use his death to recruit more jihadists.

This is problem with all you lot and your "lets shoot the b.stard", you don't fricking think and you make the situation worse.

Wrong, do you really think they will ever know the truth? Anything behind the scenes won't be revealed. Look at all the comments on the first page about he is likely a puppet actor. Those comments touch on reality. So, nice to see members are sharing that. Refreshing really because the site has changed to taking the more mainstream story's sides.

The families will never have real answers. Sure some might want to, as quoted in the news "look him in the eye" but then he'd sit in a cell for years and years(appeasing his followers) because they won't the family's members take care of "him" appropriately.

The problem is you don't realize the mess that it is no matter what it's all insanity.

Oh wait... today the French attack that was apparently months in planning. Now there may be repercussions on this said Jihad John whether he is dead or was captured alive and jailed. Damned if you do damned if you don't with this.
edit on 13-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
$140K in missiles on someone not worth $1.40...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I'll hope that son of a b.. burns in hell.
And soon those other IS thugs too. .

And if they think they can find refuge among real refugees they soon find out they were mistaken to do so..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Now he's beetle food, ironic.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Convenient news from our (the US) government? I don't believe it...not for a second. I also don't believe Benghazi was about a video, that we couldn't stop illegals from invading the US, that Bin Laden was actually killed, that climate change is man-made, etc. I don't believe a word that comes out of the mouth this government.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This POS got off easy, He should have been tortured, killed, revived with a defibrillator only for the sole purpose to rinse and repeat.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Stylez1 because: x

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Isn`t this about the 3rd time he has been killed?I wonder how soon there will be a 4th.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The only good jihadi is a cold burned one! Couldnt happen to a more deserving scumbag. Rot in hell.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Isn`t this about the 3rd time he has been killed?I wonder how soon there will be a 4th.

Maybe you're confusing him with Osama?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join