It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jihadi John 'eviscerated' by a US drone strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I think I must be. Or here when he narrowly avoided death by an air strike in November 2014. Surely he can't have escaped death again, then?
That would be too strange.
edit on 13-11-2015 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Page one and no one believes. You only have to believe to make it so.

Jihadi John - Oooh that makes me shiver.

Do it again! Jihadi John! Jihadi John Johadi John!

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to play along.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you really buying into this. Justify the illegal bombing of a nation because someone funded by the US is gong around cutting peoples heads off.

star and flag anyways..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Are you really buying into this. Justify the illegal bombing of a nation because someone funded by the US is gong around cutting peoples heads off.

star and flag anyways..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am just curious but what is they were tracking?

The drone is believed to have been tracking Emwazi for most of the day yesterday and he was 'ID'd and engaged' when he came out of a building and got into a vehicle in Raqqa.
Another senior military source told the BBC there is a 'high degree of certainty' he had been killed.
Anti-ISIS activist group Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently (RIBSS), which operates in the Syrian city, reported that Emwazi was killed at around 11.40pm last night.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 7JRw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How did they id him ?...did he have an implant they could track or did they place one in his head scarf ?...i am genuinely interested how they could tell the difference between him and well anyone else all dressed in black

He said sources described one of those killed as a 'senior British member of the group'.
The strike is also understood to have hit another member of 'The Beatles' – a nickname given to three British-sounding ISIS captors who guarded Western hostages, with Jihadi John being a reference to John Lennon.
A second member of the cell – nicknamed 'Jihadi George' after George Harrison – is believed to be London rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary who fled to Syria in 2013.
The former rap star, whose father was a key lieutenant of Osama bin Laden, was among the first foreign fighters to take up arms in the warzone two years ago.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... yvJh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Please correct me if i am wrong but does any of this sound a little surreal and perhaps a little staged ?

I am all for getting rid of scum that kill innocents for any reason,but are we being steered here ?

In northern Ireland SAS patrols were listening to conversations from hundreds of metres away on the other end of a laser. Point it at a window, picks up the vibrations from people talking and converts them into audible sound. Informants were paid a lot of money to confirm people's whereabouts. In Iraq nearly every telephone conversation was recorded and monitored. The mobile network was actually upgraded massively and hastily with that in mind. There are a ridiculous amount of ways to track a human being. Once his position is confirmed its a case of 24 hours eyes on. That can be done with the mk. 1 eyeball. It can be done using informants. It can be done monitoring signals intelligence. It can also be done following him via satellite and drone into a vehicle which is then struck with some nice Gucci munitions. The pentagon aren't going to annouce he is dead unless they have genuine and good reason to think that's the case. Going to look pretty stupid if he pops up saying 'guess what bitches!' Aren't they?

He's dead and if he isn't he's FUBAR.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The BBC are only saying as much as what the Prime Minister has said, 'that it's highly likely that he is dead'
Indeed one BBC reporter said, "It is highly likely he's dead, unless he pops up again"..I had to laugh at that.
Anyway, I suppose we will now get JJ's popping up all over the place, just like OBL.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The BBC are only saying as much as what the Prime Minister has said, 'that it's highly likely that he is dead'
Indeed one BBC reporter said, "It is highly likely he's dead, unless he pops up again"..I had to laugh at that.
Anyway, I suppose we will now get JJ's popping up all over the place, just like OBL.

Do little Middle Eastern kids look at 'where's jihadi johnny' books I wonder? Hiding in a crowd with his knife and cloaked face?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Rest in peice JIhadi chode....... Or peices rather, an innumerable amount. Ash and vapor you can rest in too. By rest I mean no rest. Eternal torment. Peice......ahem peace....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If they did get him at least he won't have the opportunity to pollute his 6 feet and feed the desert flowers.
Too bad, so sad.
Sounds pretty convenient though.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We haven't heard from John Cantile for a while...the British photojournalist that they have had hostage. You can almost guarantee that Mohammed Emwazi would have had him close by at all times.
edit on 13-11-2015 by sueloujo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I tend not to agree with drone assassinations but in this case I think it sends the right signal to those that would follow , although his death was likely quick and painless unlike his poor victims.

Rest in pieces Jihadi John.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
noooo! i wanted him to be beheaded in public and then wrapped up in bacon!

also: same as with ufo-stories - pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Pure Propaganda, meant to sustain the fraud of the war on terror.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They just had this same story line play out on Madam Secretary, wonder if that precipitated the decision?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh yay, they got him...

Just like Osama...

So, who's the next boogyman to project hell on to?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Officials claim Britain's ISIS executioner has been 'killed in a clean hit' as he climbed into a vehicle in Raqqa
-American Forces have carried out air strikes in Syria trageting Jihadi John
-Officials in the US are still trying to determine whether he has been killed
-But one claims that Mohammed Emwazi was 'eviscerated' in the attack
-The drone strikes took place in Islamic State's capital of Raqqa, Syria

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 3SVn
www.ninemsn.com.au...

That's right, I bring tidings of the death of an Islamic State quintessential oxygen thieving waste of space. US officials are currently determining the validity of this breaking news that Mohammed Emwazi (Johnny boy) has been vaporized by a drone strike, and once confirmed, this will be a big plus in the fight against this cult which has become the enemy of all mankind with their brutal 1080p HD beheadings, cage burnings and rapings.

One down, a few thousand dirtbags to go.

May Allah send him straight to hell.

Hope dies a slow and painful death ... Bastard

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yay! Propaganda most likely, just what we want to hear.

Even if true, theres about a million more to take his place.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In the immortal words of the moron, Rick Perry, "Adios Mofo."

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh well. I'm sure they have already replaced him. As for The UK prime ministers comment that this was an attack right into the Heart of IS...... Yeah...... Whatever Dave.

Jihadi John was minor player within that group and no doubt his locker has already been emptied and someone else is already on his bunk.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

i think its convenient that the US "happened to find him" now Russia is involved. Jon probably knows too much and part of the US fabrication.

either way glad he no longer in existent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join