It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jihadi John 'eviscerated' by a US drone strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Can we look forward to his family wasting public money and court time in an effort to get some compo for the death of their little boy?

I hope not, but there will be plenty of lawyers with eyes ringing up pound signs I bet.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

For once the US bombed something right.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Can we look forward to his family wasting public money and court time in an effort to get some compo for the death of their little boy?

I hope not, but there will be plenty of lawyers with eyes ringing up pound signs I bet.

If they dare do that they should be deported on the spot.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

With all the rags these jihadists like to wear on their bounces, how does anyone know its him? Could be any rag-headed monster.

For all we know this particular one could be waltzing his way back into Europe as we speak.

Sorry, but if he's vaporised or whatever - which is far too good a death for him - there is no body to confirm the kill - just propaganda to make the Americans look better than the Russians - which is the current name of the game isn't it?

If they can target people as they claim - how come ISIS is still going?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Any family of a proved jihadist should be deported in any case. This is the best deterrent we have which makes these people think twice because they know their families will suffer. They are the ones who should know and can make an educated guess as to what exactly this beast was getting up to.

People shouldn't be blind to the fact that Sharia law which they put above british laws tells Muslims all to lie to protect themselves and islam against non-muslims as well as the fact it directs muslims to give to charity to finance these jihadists.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I am just curious but what is they were tracking?

The drone is believed to have been tracking Emwazi for most of the day yesterday and he was 'ID'd and engaged' when he came out of a building and got into a vehicle in Raqqa.
Another senior military source told the BBC there is a 'high degree of certainty' he had been killed.
Anti-ISIS activist group Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently (RIBSS), which operates in the Syrian city, reported that Emwazi was killed at around 11.40pm last night.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 7JRw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How did they id him ?...did he have an implant they could track or did they place one in his head scarf ?...i am genuinely interested how they could tell the difference between him and well anyone else all dressed in black

He said sources described one of those killed as a 'senior British member of the group'.
The strike is also understood to have hit another member of 'The Beatles' – a nickname given to three British-sounding ISIS captors who guarded Western hostages, with Jihadi John being a reference to John Lennon.
A second member of the cell – nicknamed 'Jihadi George' after George Harrison – is believed to be London rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary who fled to Syria in 2013.
The former rap star, whose father was a key lieutenant of Osama bin Laden, was among the first foreign fighters to take up arms in the warzone two years ago.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... yvJh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Please correct me if i am wrong but does any of this sound a little surreal and perhaps a little staged ?

I am all for getting rid of scum that kill innocents for any reason,but are we being steered here ?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: SprocketUK

Any family of a proved jihadist should be deported in any case. This is the best deterrent we have which makes these people think twice because they know their families will suffer. They are the ones who should know and can make an educated guess as to what exactly this beast was getting up to.

People shouldn't be blind to the fact that Sharia law which they put above british laws tells Muslims all to lie to protect themselves and islam against non-muslims as well as the fact it directs muslims to give to charity to finance these jihadists.

I know what you are saying, but I admit to being uncomfortable with it.

UNLESS it can be shown that there is that kind of thing going on in the family. If they follow loads of jihadist preachers and whatnot, then sure, send them somewhere that they will fit in.

I do think some of these kids are just delinquent however, in much the same way as a kid can get dragged into a neo Nazi group despite having normal parents. Not always, but certainly enough to give pause.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Jihadi John (I wonder which of the government / military marketing men came up with that one) was and probably still is, an employee of SITE Intelligence. That same Israeli company that always gets the scoop on ISIS videos!

Taking into account their past record on such things, where they have claimed to have killed someone by drone strike, 2 or maybe 3 times over at different times and locations, I think we also have to take anything said with a very large pinch of salt.

It's just another attempt at face saving after the Russians made the entire US war machine and it's idiotic commander in chief look like a bunch of lying idiots. Not hard to do though to be perfectly honest.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
As already mentioned, sounds like senior intelligence officials are pretty confident they got this scumbag. Fabulous! I found using the term "vaporized" really odd, though. When I think of someone be strikes by a drone I would think a more intense description on the lines of "blown up" would be more appropriate.
On another note, I wish the media didn't give him the name "Jihadi John." It's sounds so cutesy and almost innocent to be attacted to someone so evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I hope the prick enjoys his 72 virgins

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Muslim here !

Indeed you are corect. May Allah send him to hell!

And every other one of these evil scumbags who have infected my religion.

S+f
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

You need 100 stars for that post mate

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Fight by the sword die by the GBU-12 laser-guided bomb to the face.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Oh yay. So we got him before Russia did, eh?

If this happened, it probably happened some time ago. Not sure they sound too sure, though, as they still "assessing the results" to "determine."

Funny thing, they just got "Jihadi Judd" on Madam Secretary too.

ETA: The language is "odd" in the reporting. "Pentagon tries to get confirmation." From who? CIA? "The U.S. military said early Friday it was still working to determine whether the strike killed the militant...."

Human and signals intelligence. Most probably would be from the CIA or special forces on the ground monitoring communications or information passed on to a handler.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The chances are he is dead. They wouldn't release this to the press on the off chance because it would be a major pie in the face for them if he turns up alive and well.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: abe froman
It feels like we have to be presented with everything on such a goodie vs baddie scenario these days. Dumbed down for the uneducated masses

Indeed it was -a cheap trick used, a trick that is overused and a trick we would have not stood for back in the day.

Jihadi John,
Black Friday,
Christmas in November,
Naming storms,
"Our Boys",
We live in a terrible world.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just a thought, maybe they said vapourised to explain the lack of a body which is currently being waterboarded in some black prison somewhere?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Was he not supposed to have been killed before, or am I just getting confused? I'm sure I read something similar a few months ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Your thinking of Al Bagdadi perhaps .

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Page one and no one believes. You only have to believe to make it so.

Jihadi John - Oooh that makes me shiver.

Do it again! Jihadi John! Jihadi John Johadi John!

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to play along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join