It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jihadi John 'eviscerated' by a US drone strike

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Officials claim Britain's ISIS executioner has been 'killed in a clean hit' as he climbed into a vehicle in Raqqa
-American Forces have carried out air strikes in Syria trageting Jihadi John
-Officials in the US are still trying to determine whether he has been killed
-But one claims that Mohammed Emwazi was 'eviscerated' in the attack
-The drone strikes took place in Islamic State's capital of Raqqa, Syria

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 3SVn
www.ninemsn.com.au...

That's right, I bring tidings of the death of an Islamic State quintessential oxygen thieving waste of space. US officials are currently determining the validity of this breaking news that Mohammed Emwazi (Johnny boy) has been vaporized by a drone strike, and once confirmed, this will be a big plus in the fight against this cult which has become the enemy of all mankind with their brutal 1080p HD beheadings, cage burnings and rapings.

One down, a few thousand dirtbags to go.

May Allah send him straight to hell.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Leave him for the birds. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Great news they got that evil nut job, however I can't help but feel he didn't deserve such an easy death. Let's face it he wouldn't have known what hit him, no pain nothing unlike those poor souls he decappitated.
Here's hoping there is justice in the afterlife and he burns at a slow roast for a very long time !

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

I believe the english term for where Muslims believe he is going is " Hellfire " , sounds like a nice place for him . Enjoy Hellfire forever you POS .

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Good, about time, if true. Give the families of victims some closure. Plus, of course, the fact that he can't do it again.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
With all the psy ops going on these days it's hard to know what to believe, hell for all I know jihadi John has never even been to the mideast and lives in Hollywood.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
With all the psy ops going on these days it's hard to know what to believe, hell for all I know jihadi John has never even been to the mideast and lives in Hollywood.

Exactly. "Jihad John" is dead, or the actor portraying him is, or it's all staged. At this point I don't trust any of the reports coming from the "war on terror," especially those from the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'll believe it, when i see it.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We live in a world where media BS is mistaken for reality or should that be presented as reality? 'Jihadi John,' with his evil henchman name, wasn't the leader or financier for IS. He was just an an asshole pair of eyes glaring out from mutually agreed media portals.

How hard will it be to find another asshole and wrap a scarf around their face?? And when they do, will MSM promote them the same way as they did for 'Jihadi John?' Will we even tell the difference?

It's almost like celebrating the death of Mickey Mouse as this guy was just a mascot for the PR machine of IS and sold hand over fist by our own soulless media. Bunch of bastards eh??

I hope he had a few moments to appreciate the viciousness and pain he brought to others was all for nothing and shameful.
edit on 11.13.2015 by Kandinsky because: typo city smh

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Seriously, my first thought was " I bet they 'buried him at sea' with Bin Laden."

If this is not a Wag The Dog scenario, then good.

but the ifs bug me.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, from one point of view, this guy might just as well have been a figment of PR imagination; a theatrical image to get the Jihadis and wannabes drooling whilst getting us in the West horrified at the evils of Islamic State.

A multi-purpose tool.

(post by Dr1Akula removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
On ABC Nightline this evening, they aired the Mom and Dad of one of J.John's murder victims. They were more angry that the U.S. didn't try harder to rescue the hostages..even though the government knew where they were being held. More angry at the lack of rescue attempts, than happy to know John had been snuffed out.

What the WORLD needs to be concerned about is the escalation of mass violence from ISIS. Downing a Russian passenger jet with a bomb, and blowing up over 50 people in Lebanon today indicates that the war against ISIS is having little effect.

While we beat our chests over killing 1 murderer, many more are plotting against Russia, according to the latest news. There was a time when no one in their right (or wrong) mind would provoke the Russians.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Wonderful! We're winning the war!

No, the motif that was JJ began as a media tool and now dies as one.

Can you really believe any of this?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I thought it was pretty low the media giving him that name in the first place. It was like labelling a Bond villain. Still good ridance

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS - Jihadi John 'eviscerated' by a US drone strike - His use by date expired did it?

Perhaps this signals the begining of creating the conditions under which the US can claim they've beaten terrorism in Syria so they can get out of there.

I wonder how humiliated they feel as a result of being shown up in Syria by Russia going in there all but wiping ISIS out with a half a dozen or so air strikes etc after the US and its slave states (sorry alliies) have flown dozens if not hundreds of mission in 12 months or whatever it is and failed to have any impact at all.

Perhaps this humiliation has caused the US do an instant replay of Osooma bin Laden

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
It feels like we have to be presented with everything on such a goodie vs baddie scenario these days. Dumbed down for the uneducated masses

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh yay. So we got him before Russia did, eh?

If this happened, it probably happened some time ago. Not sure they sound too sure, though, as they still "assessing the results" to "determine."

Funny thing, they just got "Jihadi Judd" on Madam Secretary too.

ETA: The language is "odd" in the reporting. "Pentagon tries to get confirmation." From who? CIA? "The U.S. military said early Friday it was still working to determine whether the strike killed the militant...."
edit on 11/13/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Seems like its all but confirmed that they got him .
www.9news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Jihadi John lived by the sword. Jihadi John died by the sword.

C'est la vie!

(In memory of Charlie Hebdo victims)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join