It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chain...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
One fine day I was strolling along and found a trinket on the ground... It was a small heart shaped pendant on a fine gold chain...

'Who lost this?! What did they look like?' I wondered as I furthered My stroll...

The sun was coming up just above the far mountains and I was hoping it would burn off the thin wisps of fog that tendriled over the valley afar...

It was shaping up to be a good day for Me. I love Mysteries and stumbled upon one, without really thinking I would! SO these types of mysteries really get My mind going...

'Just what happened here? What made this chain fall from someone's neck? Or were they carrying it along and dropped it? Were they forced to do that?! I see that the chain is broken' My Mind reeled with all the possibilities...

As I walked on, the air began to feel thick. No it was starting to vibrate!

'Just what is happening here?!' I thought to Myself.

A small cloud above began to grow. It swirled into a Vortex looking like a small tornado!

The swirling mass began to fall in My direction, picking up speed as it went along!

The air around Me now was vibrating in such a fasion that I began to Shake! I was seeing something strange in the vortex. It looked like another dimension of space! I was seeing swirling Galaxies, and stars galore!! None of these looked anything like what I had seen in our own skies!

The swirling mass enveloped Me. I was feeling like I was melting inside the of this awesome Vortex!

Soon I felt as I was lifted from the ground. I entered completely into the wirling mass of air! I saw dimensions that I never knew existed...

Creatures of scary shapes, and some that appeared as a gentle species!

But I soon found out that looks can definitely be misunderstood! I approached one of the gentle looking creatures with My hand extended, hoping it would look like I was just wanting to touch this little creature...

It looked like a rabbit in ghostly form, with small horns on its face. It's hair was long and flowing about in the breeze of the tornado. It had a long tail, that had spikes on the end. It was so small however that I thought it would be a gentle animal...

It opened it's mouth, and the opening went down half way to it's stomach! The jaws were gaping full of snarled teeth! It hissed and then growled at me! The sound penetrated My inner being and shook Me to the core!!

As I was shaking, I was instantly teleported, for lack of a better word, to another dimension. The time seemed not to matter. Everything slowed down to a snails pace here and It was difficult for Me to even move My arms.

I tried to cry out in desperation, soon of vain, and was feeling negative vibes of fright, pain, and that I should not be in this place...

I saw people, or rather their shapes in ghostly form, and they were all talking amongst themselves in a different dialect than I was used to. No sound came from Me as I still tried to cry out...

I saw a shape of a female approaching Me and She was making some sounds that I could not understand.

She was reaching out her arms towards Me, and I didn't know how to react to this.

She evidentally saw the chain and pendant in my hand and reached for it. I gave it to Her and instantly We were back on solid ground, where I Was before all that had happened to me, happened!

She said, "I am so ever grateful for You finding My Pendant! When this broke from My neck, I was transported into those realms!."

"I have never had such an experience! What happened here?" I said wondering.

"This chain is what keeps Me grounded here. Without it I get teleported into the regions of space that noone even knows about! Well the ones that are there know, but..."

"That was amazing!!!' I said still bewildered. "I was wondering Who owned this chain and pendant!"

"This pendant is just an extra given to Me by My Spouse, Who must be going crazy trying to find Me!!" She said smiling.

"Well then lets be on Our way to Your Home!" I said looking into Her Beautiful eyes...

"Will You really help Me get Home?!" She said apparently appreciative.

"Well Yes indeed I will help You! WIthout that, I will still be wondering how this will all turn out! I had stumbled upon Your Chain and Pendant and looked forward to the mystery it presented! I never in My wildest Dreams thought I would have the Trip I went on!!" I said smiling wildly.

"Well then can we be off?" She asked.

"Let's!!" I happily replied...

We started off on the road We were on while the sun had reached it's zenith.

"How could so much time pass here on Earth, when it seemed only a few seconds that I was in another Realm?!"

"I do not know how all that works My new Friend. It has always baffled Me when I am in that region..." She replied in Her soft voice.

"You mean to tell Me that You have been there before?!?!' I asked with excited tones.

"Oh Yes! Many times!!" She told Me.

(Continued Below...)
edit on 12-11-2015 by SyxPak because: spelling errrorrr. Oops...lol!...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

(Continued Here...)

I just thought to Myself 'how amazing it would be to go into that realm whenever I wanted to... So amazing!!!'

"We have not far to go Sir. I live just another few minutes down this road. I was going there when My chain broke, and the necklace fell off. It must have been hours ago when that happened...

"I do hope You are well recieved when We arrive to Your Home, Fair Lady..."

"It will be fine for Me. My Husband is used to this happening. Actually He has been in the REgions a few times too. If we were holding hands or in another embrace, He would be transported along with Me! He liked it usually, but had one bad experience that makes Him Leery of going there again!"

"Well I liked it very much! Very Much Indeed!!!" I smiled back at Her...

"we are here!" She said pointing into the woods. A small cabin could barely be seen in the edge of the dark woods...

We walked into the tall grass of the field in front of Her house, and were soon at Her door. She opened it and walked in. There sat Her Husband, with a distressed and bewildered look on His face.

Another person was there as well. A Female of apparant younger age! She looked Shocked to see Us enter the cabin!

They looked at each other then at US, bewildered...

"Oh My Skies!!' The Young gal I helped Home said angrily..." Just what the Hell is going on here?!?!"

She looked at Me and took My Hand in Hers. "Let's go My new Partner!"

"I, Ummm, Well I uhhhh..." I sputtered.
"If it pleases You, then let Us be on our way to My Home" I replied finally in recognizable words...

We walked out of the cabin as Her Husband began to say, "You will go nowhere Jassabelle!" He contested. "There happened nothing here!" He tried in apologetic tones. "You will stop at once!"

"I sir, feel as You have been doing things that You should not have done!!!" I said with clenched fists. "She will indeed follow Me out of this place. To a haven just right for Her!!"

"I will follow You and destroy Your Home. Then YoU!!" The husband said angrily! " I will then take back My Wife!! What is Your name?"

"My name matters not. But just for the record it Is Mathers. Mathers Davis, Just so You know the Full name of the Man WHo is going to supply a good solid life for your Wife!!!" I said happily...

Off Jas and I walked out across the field of tall grass...

She stopped walking, and so I did as well. She looked into My eyes, with tears welling in Her eyes.

She kissed Me softly on the lips. It was a warm wet wonderful Kiss! I have never felt like I did at that moment. My soul was touched! She told Me hers was also!...

" I am tired of this planet. Would You like to be away for a long time from here?!" She asked Me.

"Indeed I would love to be with You wherever we end up!!" I said smiling at her...

Smiling at Me, Jas threw the necklace into the grass, and we were enveloped in a tornado like cloud, and transported out of the Earths atmosphere, hand in Hand...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good story Syx! I love a good story!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You my Elven Friend! Glad You liked it!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank You to everyone Who Starred and Flagged This Story! I do appreciate it!

I would like next time that Maybe You could drop in a comment. Maybe some critique as well? I don't mind someone saying My writing lacks in, whatever... Or just plain sucks! LOL!! (Rain I know You Comm'd on this! Thank You Friend!!)

So do drop in comm's after a Star and/or Flag.... I'd appreciate that too!! Thanx though for the S+F's!!! They sure look perty up there!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ummm...that was an excellent tale Syx...I like this place..."the regions"...You could use such a place as the stepping off point to almost any type of adventure...It kind of reminds me of Stephen King's "The Tower" series...Not so much how your story began...but to where you could take it...

Absolutely wonderful...

...Here's to the next chapter...

Be well my friend...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

YS I do appreciate Your Comment Here!

For this to have made You think of Stephen King in any way, Makes Me Smile!

Thank You!!
... Syx...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nice story, Sux

Love the fantasy world you've created in this one!! This short story could be turned in to a really interesting book.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thanx for reading Jen! Glad You liked it... Like most of My writings, This started simply enough. Then grew wings and took off from there! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Nice one!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q I am sorry! I didn't get a reply notice on this one!!!? Glad You liked The Story!!

new topics

top topics

join