It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness has gone mad!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Gone are the old days where you would wake up, throw on your confederate regalia and yell racial slurs on the street corner. Everything now days is so PC. Do not cuss at me, show me respect, treat me as a human... blah blah blah. i just wish they would shut up about their feeling and whatnot.

Point is, i can say whatever i want! And if you are offended- not my problem. I am just being honest in saying the offensive things i say.

This is why we need a conservative christian as president. It takes a man who knows Jesus to stop the downfall of America or something.

READ THE BIBLE! Jesus was basically Trump without the money.
edit on 12-11-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

And a toupee .

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Uuuhh? What?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You heard me.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Unfortunately the PC crowd thinks that hurt feelings is a national emergency.

So im not really sure if there is a solution to this ridiculous problem, well good luck.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I sense sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I sort of want to make a serious reply to this post.... but not sure if the OP is serious.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

No they don't, people just make it seem like that when people stand up to people saying things to or about them.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

2 things:
firstly…

and

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Bluntone22

You heard me.

wait, what? you can't just say "you heard me" when many of us are obviously confused.

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm calling it. Your a troll.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think the op is serious!!
But for the life of me why would you want to yell out racial slurs?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

People are free to go full retard.

People also need to be aware that every verbal tirade can potentially result in an equal and opposite verbal tirade coming back to them OR even a physical reaction that may or may not include death - Political correction and laws be damned.

Such is the nature of humans.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: spelling and grammar

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There was a time when trolling was an artform..

A distant memory in an age of short attention spans and rampant mediocrity.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

And a toupee .

I saw him let a talk show host run her fingers through it. She said it was real, but very thin.

But hey! It's bleached within an inch of it's life. Our first blonde President. hehe.

OT: Of course the OP is sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I learned it this way.
My FREEDOM of expression ends at some unspecified time and space become other's environment. This is difficult to

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

People are free to go full retard.

People also need to be aware that every verbal tirade can potentially result in an equal and opposite verbal tirade coming back to them OR even a physical reaction that may or may not include death - Political correction and laws be damned.

Such is the nature of humans.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As usual, you boil it down to brass tacks quite well.

I would just add one caveat...

Unfortunately (at least in the good old US of A) the government lately takes sides.

Meaning if Group-A says that Group-B sucks.... the government may choose not to act.
Yet if Group-B says Group-A sucks... the government will come down on them like a ton of bricks, freeze bank accounts, destroy livelihoods and so on and so forth.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Gone are the old days where you would wake up, throw on your confederate regalia and yell racial slurs on the street corner. Everything now days is so PC. Do not cuss at me, show me respect, treat me as a human... blah blah blah. i just wish they would shut up about their feeling and whatnot.

Point is, i can say whatever i want! And if you are offended- not my problem. I am just being honest in saying the offensive things i say.

This is why we need a conservative christian as president. It takes a man who knows Jesus to stop the downfall of America or something.

READ THE BIBLE! Jesus was basically Trump without the money.

Awesome. I know just what you mean. I mean, I shout racial epithets and get so annoyed by the looks I get from people. I mean, they have no right voicing their opinion about my free speech! Why do people get all upset when I treat them with zero respect just for them being themselves and having the nerve to be different from me? How DARE they not do things exactly like I was raised to think!

Rock flag eagle!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunarYou're ugly and your mama dresses you funny. Do you comb your hair with a pork chop?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Pro PCers have it wrong. Not that it matters anyway to them. Because the damn Conservatives.

originally posted by: Serdgiam
There was a time when trolling was an artform..

A distant memory in an age of short attention spans and rampant mediocrity.

When before the early 2000s when Weeabo 4 Channers hijacked it? Meh...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join