It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Crisis Thread: Latest Updates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I thought it might be a good idea to begin a thread, concerning the current migration problem in Europe..

At this article www.gatestoneinstitute.org... "Germany: Migration Crisis Becomes Public Health Crisis" we see some recent developments on the subject although there are clearly many more developments all throughout various european nations, in this case the article concerns Germany. Ideally I would like to hear people's thoughts and impressions about this issue especially if they originate from nations that are currently being submerged and affected..I know there are members from Scandanavia and the UK here on ATS, but members from still more nations are certainly naturally welcomed to post details and insights about informations, findings, their experiences, and also their intuitions regarding this very disturbing matter and situation..

All are welcomed nonetheless, so do please post your informations and updates.I am look forward to reading your comments and informed opinions on this most important pertinent current event..

Also, this thread is not meant in any way to plagiarize or emulate any threads here on ats, merely attempting to bring to light this very important and relevant topic, that seems to be frequently censored, muted, or outright silenced..
edit on 12-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Do you mean to say "invaasion"?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

Yes, we can use that term naturally, that's not a problem..I actually decided to start the thread because another member, who had started a similar topic was suddenly closed down merely because there were some discontented voices impeding the thread from moving forward; I decided to start one similar to determine if the problem was the topic, or the reponse to it..It will be interesting to see how this unfolds; hopefully people will be polite, thoughtful, inspirational..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You mean you want to add to all of the other threads?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I don't think it's very censored or muted on ats.

Just the other day I saw one of the most xenophobic rants I've ever seen, in fact.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Gateinstitute?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I mean I want to have a continuous ongoing discussion about latest developments and news articles or informations concerning this issue..too much information and news escapes my fingertips so I figure I might be able to pull people together to post and present any material they may see fit or relevant about this issue..

Hopefully people will be interested..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 Any 'n-word' will tell you that 'n-word's got no problem saying, " he one bad ass 'n-word'." Herein lies the problem. Censorship.

At least the apostrophe is in the right place.
edit on 12-11-2015 by kenzohattori69 because: commending your automated censoring program

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Gateinstitute?

"About Gatestone Institute

"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write." — John Adams

Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting:

*Institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law;

*Human Rights
*A free and strong economy
*A military capable of ensuring peace at home and in the free world
*Energy independence

*Ensuring the public stay informed of threats to our individual liberty, sovereignty and free speech.

*Gatestone Institute conducts national and international conferences, briefings and events for its members and others, with world leaders, journalists and experts - analyzing, strategizing, and keeping them informed on current issues, and where possible recommending solutions.

*Gatestone Institute will be publishing books, and continues to publish an online daily report, www.gatestoneinstitute.org, that features topics such as military and diplomatic threats to the United States and our allies; events in the Middle East and their possible consequences, and the transparency and accountability of international organizations."

Here is a list of Senior Fellows and Authorshttp: //www.gatestoneinstitute.org/authors/
About Us page: www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

All I got out of that is you want to say "n-word" a lot and are sad you can't.

Sorry.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I never watched Alex Jones, but im sure InfoWars is highly educational?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I never watched Alex Jones, but im sure InfoWars is highly educational?

I have not mentioned anything about Alex Jones or InfoWars in this thread..nothing to do with him..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 Censorship?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Say it all you want, guy.

Just be prepared to accept the consequences of your elite badassery.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Gatestone Institute?

Isn't Gatestone Institute a neoconservative think tank? Aren't they another one of those organizations that pushed the muslim no-go zone nonsense?

Straight up neocon propaganda.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Not to be "that guy" but in all sincerity I'm having trouble getting past the subject line of this thread. It has been shown over and over again that this is NOT a "refugee" crisis. Even the article you site refers to migration.

That being said, I do agree with and understand much of what is discussed in the linked article/report. It is not so different from what I have been talking about here in the States with illegal immigration for the last two decades.

Please, stop with the "refugee" stuff.... it is just a way to:
a) Garner sympathy
b) Make it easy for anyone who even QUESTIONS what is going on to be called a racist, bigot, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I am not quite sure what to call them..migrants is a term I am becoming weary of, and as you mentioned, since most are not even refugees, then we should not really even be using such terminology; Delinquents or vagrants might work, but then people are going to be upset with those terms. More and more I am sensing "migrant zombies," as a good option or maybe "zombie foreigners," but you are right, a better title and usage of terms would have been preferable; Unfortunately it's now too late to change anything in the title..I see what you mean though..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I am not quite sure what to call them..migrants is a term I am becoming weary of, and as you mentioned, since most are not even refugees, then we should not really even be using such terminology; Delinquents or vagrants might work, but then people are going to be upset with those terms. More and more I am sensing "migrant zombies," as a good option or maybe "zombie foreigners," but you are right, a better title and usage of terms would have been preferable; Unfortunately it's now too late to change anything in the title..I see what you mean though..

I have a grand idea...lets just call them people

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Brilliant approach. As I said in a thread I made a while back... It would be great to have some level headed discussion and some'ground level' reports from primary source members. Hopefully we can get some truths out and not the usual propaganda.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Gateinstitute?

"About Gatestone Institute

*Human Rights
*A free and strong economy
*A military capable of ensuring peace at home and in the free world
*Energy independence

*Ensuring the public stay informed of threats to our individual liberty, sovereignty and free speech.

Dont think so at all mate - that tells me they are fully paid up member of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join