It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN examines Australia's forced sterilisation of women with disabilities.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

We let crack heads and complete morons breed...why not people with disabilities?

All of the above should be sterilized.

Generally speaking, trash only makes more trash. You only have to look at the ghetto for proof of this and supposedly those creatures are your 'peers'.

So what makes you feel that someone who is incapable of caring for themselves on even the most basic of levels would make a good parent?

Just because you may have a set of functioning nuts, or uterus doesn't mean you have the right to demand the rest of us to finance your cromosomally deficient spawn.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Australia seems to be going a bit funny lately, their has been a long standing agreement that Australians, and New Zealanders can come and go between the two countries without fear or favour. But lately if you are a New Zealander living in Australia for even the past forty years and commit a misdemeanour they will either deport you back to New Zealand, and you will have to leave the wife and kids in Australia, or they will send you to a refugee centre, if you protest, you could be in this position for years because they really just want to get rid of people.

If you work and pay taxes in Australia, and arrived in Australia post 2001 you cant get the dole if you become unemployed, and your children, cant get the same things Australians can.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I hope to christ this does not inlcude blokes!!! Shock, horror, hedious, inhumae, cruel, tourture, terrorism, undholy. ungodly, dispciable

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
How are they measuring disability ? For example, I have a limp but was the 2nd fastest over the school obstacle course.

Exacly, this is just the thin edge of the wedge. I reckon they often use Austrlaia for these sorts of trials to test public reaction.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Forced sterilization;

Chronic mental disabilities; Yes because if a person can't look after themselves, they are not fit to look after a child.

Physical impairments; No. Just no. If a person is of sound mind then to reproduce is a conscious decision they can make and manage the responsibility of.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Well it's the same for them in my eyes. If you can't take care of yourself you SHOULD not take care of other people and for god sake not of kids!

Can you imagine how a kid would grow up with mentally disabled parents? Can you imagine how you would grew up if your parents were mentally disabled?

And then if you look at it broadly, what if all the people who are disabled would get kids and there is a big chance that the kid is also disabled and it keeps going on for generations. What will happen then with mand kind ? Well I think that wars won't be a problem then anymore because we just dont have enough time for it because of all the care we must deliver. So maybe it's the sollution hehhh? :O

Now the thing is why I think like this is because my sister is mentally disabled and she has more or less the most light version of it. Butttt she is not capable of taking care of herself, and definatelyyy not for a kid! And I've seen the people where she is living with and I can tell you that if those people will have kids they will get big problems. Not only the parents, not only the kid but especially the care takers of the parents! Because they already have hands to short!

But hey that's just my view of it and who am I, just someone who grew up with a sister like that.
Soooo I might be totally wrong on this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join