It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA Slipping Up With This Manipulated Photograph...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sure many of you are familiar with the work of Chris' Mars Anomalies channel on YT. If you are interested in some crazy stuff NASA is alledegly hiding in their photographs I recommend to watch his presentations.

Not long ago he uploaded something very curious and would like to know what you guys can make of it. I know there are some ATS-members with their heads screwed on proper on their necks when it comes to dissecting/ analysing photographs and therefore able to give us a plausible explanation for the following anomalie.

Although the talk about the anomalie in the NASA pictures start pretty much from the beginning of the YT vid it is maybe best to listen what Chris has to say at 12 minutes into the YT-vid.

I am sure there is a good explanation for what is to be seen in these NASA pictures. And of course NASA will have an "innocent" explanation for why they manipulated the pictures if there is no technical glitch with the camera. But that will not contribute to their 'transparent' reputation towards the US tax payers

PS If the moderator wants to move it somewhere else...no problemo..

edit on 12/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If it's possible to edit links, please can everyone use https and not http otherwise videos don't show in all browsers.
Thanks !

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I'm skeptical after having watched this for a bit - at 12 minutes he is circling things on the screen and saying there is "transparency" and you can "see the rocks through the wire harness"

Then using filters tries to "further" prove the lines are there (but they still aren't very visible). I didn't see anything the narrator guy was talking about.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I didn't see anything the narrator guy was talking about.

He appears to be just randomly scribbling on the screen, claiming rocks are showing through.

I do not see that at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No, don't worry about these lines not being there...they are there alright. In some places it is a little harder to see the objects (rocks and such) through the rover but it is really happening... thats a fact. But the question is what is going on here..?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I am a skeptic about nasa trying to do 'funny' things but...but c'mon...you got to have some eye condition or be blind not to see this.

Maybe you do not understand what they ask you to see..? I am only talking about the first 20 minutes of the vid...transparency of the rover to the rocks behind it. The subject they talk later about into the vid is not what this thread is about.

edit on 12/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To be succinct, they are witnessing Thermomagnetic plasma entities. The infrared telemetry is registering them, At about 7:00 mins, the "Mountain" in the distance is actually one of the really big ones. It resembles a blob-like amoeba entity of massive scale. Something out of the imagination of HP Lovecraft.

The other anomalies poking through the rover in various images are more plasma entities. They are translucent beings of pure plasma. The first anomaly convecting through the rover's wheel base is basically a tentacle appendage with fangs on the end. The second anomaly, is actually the face of one of these beings that resembles a Foo Lion/Dog.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I have seen many such anomalies in the Mars rover photos, but I assumed it had to do with the stitching involved in piecing the photos together.

For example, the strangeness in the photo of the rover on the right compared to the one on the left. I assumed this kind of thing was caused by stitching many photos together to give a broader view:

Photo1
Photo2

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I watched closely up until 15:10ish. I agree there are transparencies, like at 15:02, that are appearing as rocks, as the guy in the vid says. I don't know who altered the video, but it does look suspicious to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have seen many such anomalies in the Mars rover photos, but I assumed it had to do with the stitching involved in piecing the photos together.

For example, the strangeness in the photo of the rover on the right compared to the one on the left. I assumed this kind of thing was caused by stitching many photos together to give a broader view:

Photo1
Photo2

Did you notice that the shadows are different too..? You know... to my taste there are too many questions about the stuff that nasa produced during the Apollo project. At a certain moment I reached a point on which I came to belief there must be something to it. There are just too many questions it to be coincedence or a fluke. Now same thing is happening with this Mars adventure nasa is into..

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The shadows being different can be explained with taking the pictures at different times. Like the one of the right looks like it was taken closer to local "noon" time while the one on the left looks more like a mid morning or mid afternoon.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Many of the Mars images are stereoscopic and the anamolies seen are artifacts of the process of creating the 2D images.

Case Closed.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

The shadows being different can be explained with taking the pictures at different times. Like the one of the right looks like it was taken closer to local "noon" time while the one on the left looks more like a mid morning or mid afternoon.

At a closer look you can see that the rotating "thingy" in picture 1 has a slightly different angle than the second picture. Chances are these two pictures are taken at different locations..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Nope, transparent rocks are happening....that's a fact. At least I am pretty sure I read that.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Many of the Mars images are stereoscopic and the anamolies seen are artifacts of the process of creating the 2D images.

Case Closed.

No matter how many camera's you point at an object they will not be able 'see' through that object. Maybe I do not understand your explanation as you would like me to. So,. please walk me through it what you mean.. I would very much like to understand why we can see through the rover and see the rocks.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The stereoscopic images are taken at different angles. When combined a portion of one image ghosts over to the other. What are you seeing the ghost of one of the image on the other.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

The other anomalies poking through the rover in various images are more plasma entities. They are translucent beings of pure plasma. The first anomaly convecting through the rover's wheel base is basically a tentacle appendage with fangs on the end. The second anomaly, is actually the face of one of these beings that resembles a Foo Lion/Dog.

I thought they were #ing dragons?

new topics

top topics

join