It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greys are smarter than god(s)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Oh, and I know it may not say so in the bible but I don't believe in bibles or religion...

The fact that you say these supposed aliens may give guidance to god and Satan says otherwise...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

im going to reply to your question / statement before i read all the posts.

so if the aliens were giving advice or orders to g(G)od then wouldn't that make them the real gods?

how do you know there is even a god at all? and if there is one why would he care what his creations opinions were of his actions, other then maybe a passing curiosity?

i think there is a god and i believe in aliens, but i don't think god has little gray advisers

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Q33323
The midget greys are a bunch of monkeys.
Anyway... no one is smarter than I AM.

If people were to ask you who is god? Would your answer be "I Am"?
edit on 12-11-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
First. Everything, everyone is nothing but pure energy. These bodies are like a shell we use to "become' in this lower frequency and density. When we leave the body, we once again become pure energy or soul/spirit. As energy, we can create anything we want. In fact this world we live in was created out of our energy. People do get the wrong idea about God when they try to place him in a body such as what we have on earth. God is really everywhere and resides in us as well as around us. God is our power source.
Second. Yes the other beings in the universe know God. They know him (lack of better word) to be the ultimate the main the power source for all infinite energy. We know it too once we return to our natural form. Know there is good energy and bad energy. Our evolution has been slowed and altered in this density by thousands of years of manipulation of DNA by aliens.

Admittedly, I have to agree with you in the most part, though disregard the good and bad energy and restate it as positive and negative. The infinite source of this energy (God) is both. Conscious aliens would most likely comprehend this aspect too. Evolution is just part of this aspect. I have to disagree with the possibility of aliens altering or manipulating us. All is part of the aspect of 'God' that that statement denigrates the very nature of God being.

edit on 11 12 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

God is not a being...God is just ALL.
edit on 11 12 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I think Ogres get a bad rap and in fact have good hygiene and are considerate to their neighbors, more so than Hobbits.

I think they even council Hobbits on the universal moral code.

I know science says Ogres aren't real but I don't believe them.

This.

I'm dying...Nearly spit Mac N Cheese out all over my Mac.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What if God made everything? Then what?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Greys call the entity "Source",meaning the origin of life on this plane of existance.
WE thought of as containers with who we really are, driving them as Christians call this God and have a dogmatic creation behind it.
edit on 12-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

God is not a being ... God is just ALL.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think Ogres get a bad rap and in fact have good hygiene and are considerate to their neighbors, more so than Hobbits.

but ogres have to many layers.

what ya think Onion Boy,
edit on 12-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Speaking of aliens, I watched Aliens last night, and I noticed how it seemed like the creature put the victims into a trance.
edit on 13-11-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just a thought.

If aliens are capable of traveling the distance then they must be capable of shrinking weopons and AI controlled ships...one ship could carry hundreds maybe thousands of miniatuised ships...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I get the impression and logical feeling that aliens (maybe not all types) are smarter than God.

You are correct if you classify alien Enki as Lucifer and Enlil as Yahweh.

Both are scum of the universe and turned this planet into a human prison so that they (the Anunnaki) could mine mono gold 400,000 years ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Gold and all other heavy elements are a product of two colliding neutron stars. source
To think they only occur on earth is fear mongering of bad sci fi authors.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I get the impression and logical feeling that aliens (maybe not all types) are smarter than God.

I think they even give guidance to god, I think Satan has his aliens too..

Oh, and I know it may not say so in the bible but I don't believe in bibles or religion...

GODS = those who run fast, in ancient years god represented with vehicles like smoke, or fire, running fast in the skies.

GOD of Gods = Father of all or Holy father of all and heavens (many many skies)

GOD the one who is everywhere, all at the same time, without the need to run fast.

The word is been manipulated later on and we have the today meaning, of something "'something" beyond means and explanation.

People today may say, OH god is invisible, in other world or dimension. But creation is not linear, but both linear and horizontal... multiple dimensions. Just imagine, if the fallens/rebels are up to the 3rd or 4th density (5th dimension), what about the rest, those who didnt fall.

That also translates, the fallen may think that are in control, but they dont! If their higher rank is 5th dimension and a civilization at the 6th dimension comes, can manipulate them in a way, they think they have control, but they dont. Meaning, the 6th dimension beings, would be able to create a matrix for those who live bellow them. Thats the reason also, why the rebels can never win the battle. At the end, there is always a bigger fish and thats why they are in panic.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join