It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Migration Crisis thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

YOu start good,and then you just do the same fraking thing again..

lot of the people in these camps are failed asylum seekers or economic migrants (there are a very small number who are genuine refugees from Syria).

you say " I think most people in these camps" And If you do a statement you present facts with it

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Im gonna ask you an honest question;

Do you want to fight and maybe die for what you believe in?

The other question:

Do you think all you know will fight and maybe die for what they believe in?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This thread was created to be an ongoing thread. There are people on here who appear in every thread to try and derail the thread or to get the moderators to step in because things get so out of hand. If your intentions are to do this here then you are going against what you actually say annoys you - numerous threads, because people who are concerned like me aren't going to stop posting threads just because a small few don't agree when there are plenty that do agree Its called democracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I find that rather an odd thing to ask? Have I said anyway I would like to fight or die? a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Then present them, dont use opinion as a fact

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes you actually have.. Now i ask will you fight and die for your opinions, its a hypothetical question, i want to know if your words and your actions are the same.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I can.

Europe is becoming a model of sustainability, the driving force for this is the capacity to limit population growth. Throughout Europe population is stable/negative which provides a model for future societies, sustainable, clean, green. Every one with access to education, health care, food and enough space to limit disease, discomfort and mental illness and poverty. Europe is a Model to the world in regards to our potential to survive as a species and one could say as is, is the only continent on Earth having achieved this. The immigrants who are coming come from superstitious backgrounds, among them are those in real numbers who have intent to over populate for negative reasons aside from that in general the population is not of a "birth control" mentality, by belief they would limit both birth control and abortion and by culture most desire many children. Europe itself is already a sea of diversity, it has dozens of distinct cultures and languages, traditions, cuisines, music, art, most of which is either not valued by the incoming wave and in many cases could even be outlawed, by numbers a culture acting in a modern manner can't continue to exist against a people who insist on over populating and in fact this would more so than war or any other reason be the cause of the immigration surge in the first place. Those cultures, languages, art forms will in the long run cease to exist in the face of strong immigration and breeding, many of those arriving know this and speak openly about it. It is simply NOT conducive to the future of planet Earth to take in refugees into the only sustainable continent from locations where the belief systems do not genuinely support a viable method of living for all of humanity particularly if there is direct intent to not change those ways but rather among some to use it as a weapon, a weapon of effective genocide against a diverse body of cultures that by doing the right thing on global scale can't possibly survive against an influx of those whose beliefs are simply dangerous to our survival as a species.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As far as I know I have clearly stated what my concerns are and I've said numerous times I am frightened. I had an almost one to one discussion with you last night. I said I suffer with anxiety. I have anxiety caused by PTSD. Do I really then appear to be someone who wants to fight and die and I still find it an odd thing to say. I almost feel threatened by what you are saying, is that your intention?a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A war is inevitable, there is no hiding from it. it will happen, but you can decide, if you want a WW3 during your lifetime.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They don't seem to realise what they are getting themselves into. It's difficult to talk about this situation without offending people and seeming racist or bigoted. Personally I love all people, the good people, but the ones who think they are coming to Europe to conquer and exploit the system, and harm the native women, they will seal the fate of their people.

That is unless a peaceful solution is put into effect before it gets to the point of no return.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
WOW so many personal attacks and off topic responses,

EU council president Donald Tusk says the EU’s open border system could be about to collapse

www.independent.co.uk... ml

THE LATEST: FENCES SPROUT UP ACROSS EUROPE AGAINST REFUGEES
www.breitbart.com...

AVALANCHE’: Europe Expects 10 MILLION Migrant By 2020, Warn Merkel Allies

www.breitbart.com...

PICTURES: 50,000 POLISH NATIONALISTS MARCH ON WARSAW, BURN EU FLAGS

Sweden Defends Reintroducing Temporary Border Controls Amid Refugee Crisis
www.nytimes.com...

VALLETTA, Malta — Sweden on Thursday defended its decision to reintroduce border controls as European Union leaders signed an aid agreement worth 1.8 billion euros with African nations intended to stem the influx of migrants.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven of Sweden framed the issue as a temporary measure to maintain order, but the new controls represent another blow to a flagship European Union policy of allowing free movement of people across most of the bloc’s internal borders.

Europe's €1.8bn fund to tackle migration crisis not enough, say Africans
Europeans offer ‘trust fund’ in return for agreement on deportation of unwanted migrants in fierce negotiations

www.theguardian.com...

Migrant crisis: European Council president Tusk warns Schengen on brink of collapse - latest news
The Schengen area, which allows free movement, is under threat as Sweden reintroduces border controls and Slovenia builds razor-wire fence

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Then you let them in.The people who you aligned yourself with will never go to battlefield but they will make sure you do.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I found the attempts to make the OP shut up very low style and simply annoying.
Since when disagreeing with a topic gives someone the right to ask for the thread to be closed? Or is there something in the T&C that we all missed?
The OP is concerned about a specific topic and wants to talk about it; what is going on with all these attacks? Don't you think you take it a bit too dramatically? Is this happening in every thread you don't agree with, or it's only an allergic situation to a specific topic?

By the stars and flags he gets there seems to be other people in agreement. Even if he makes threads on the same topic every day, who force you to come reading them? Who force you to agree with the OP?
People come in here pretending they are gods or aliens or come from the future, and I've never seen so many attacks as in these threads about Europe migration crisis. OMG, what a dirty topic must that be...

So get a grip, people, and let others make threads about whatever they want; this is not your private forum.

edit on 12-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank you for standing up for me. I do have anxiety problems but usually I can cope with odd disagreements but then there is a difference with that and outright bullying and intimidation, I almost feel frightened for some reason!t but I a reply to: WhiteHat

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Then you let them in.The people who you aligned yourself with will never go to battlefield but they will make sure you do.

I've been reading your exchanges but the comment above, what exactly are you trying to say?
Your cryptic lines are not easy to glean an understandable message from.
Thanks in advance if you are able to clarify what on Earth your point is?
edit on 12.11.2015 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I cant, its a matter of freedom of choice, you have to do it willingly otherwise it wont work.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Don't be frightened or intimidated, this is exactly what they want.
You have the right to voice your opinion, like anyone else here. They have the right to not agree. But that's all.
Ignore them, they will soon go on bullying someone else who may give a ###.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

I cant
You can't do what exactly?

its a matter of freedom of choice, you have to do it willingly otherwise it wont work.
What are the choices? Do what willingly? What won't work?
I asked you to clarify whatever it is you are trying to say on-topic to this thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

People have to understand the fraking choices they make.. Its not a fraking rainbow world

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: WhiteHat

People have to understand the fraking choices they make.. Its not a fraking rainbow world
Again, what choices are you talking about which are on-topic with this thread?
Who is saying it's a fraking rainbow world?
Are you just trolling here or do you have any thing to say which comes remotely close to a mature discussion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join