It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaints about atheists.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug201
a reply to: windword

God can only be experienced. There's no way reason adds anything to experiencing god. On the contrary, it darkens the perspective on god.

Tell me, how do you experience God? If you feel happy, do you think that's God? You know there are chemicals in the brain such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine, right? Other chemicals make you feel sad, sleepy ,etc. Do you smell God? See God? Enlighten me with one experience you've had of God.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug201

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Ladybug201

I sure love it when other people tell me what I do and don't believe. Nothing like reading pure arrogance to get my morning started...

This is the post you posted on the first page. Is that the one you want me to reply to? It's called bait

In that case your whole thread is bait. Telling other people what they believe and don't believe is arrogant plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In my opinion, all this thread proves is you have fundamentalist in all religions trying to impose their warped view of the world onto everyone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

In my opinion, all this thread proves is you have fundamentalist in all religions trying to impose their warped view of the world onto everyone else.

That's been religions MO since day one, they cannot gain power, influence or even survive without propergating through imposing it's views on others.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: flammadraco

That's been religions MO since day one, they cannot gain power, influence or even survive without propergating through imposing it's views on others.

because most major religions hinge on the theme of war, a battle between those worthy and those unworthy. a false dichotomy designed to keep us focused on each other instead of the true enemy - the philosophy that encourages war in the name of peace and monarchism in the name of liberation, confusing the difference between a community and an army.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join