It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was prehistoric monument in Golan Heightsbuilt by the giants of the Bible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PraeterLambo

(Yep, I'm a 'Son of God'. We're few and far between and suppressed by the church and the majority government, but we do exist, same size as everyone else. Giant intellect and imagination, probably.)

Humble too. I see.
That's to be admired. Or even held in awe.

As far as believing a word of it. Not so much.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here is a novel theory, the so called giants were no more taller than a Wa- Tutsi or a Swede, perhaps a U.S basketball team minus a Spud Webb, no more brawner than a Samoan, add headdresses and walla you have met your first giant if back in the day the average height for a lot of folks was around 5ft + if you happen to engage one in battle and won then they became even taller as your story got retold around campfires.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'd go along with that idea... and I think most academics would.

I'm 5'3"... someone who's 6'5" is absolutely HUGE to me!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

Interesting, OP!
I couldn't help but recall this 'mysterious' prayer wheel story: Link

A mysterious, hand-drawn prayer wheel inside of the Liesborn Gospel Book, a rare, 1,035-year-old text that is comprised solely of the Christian gospels, continues to perplex experts. Little is known of the origins and use of the hand-drawn prayer wheel — which was written in Latin and was reportedly commissioned by a German nun — though the Daily Mail reported that it was drawn on a blank page in the book about a century after it was published

"It teaches the return home:"

Notice the little dashes in the prayer wheel. They remind me of pebbles.

Anyway, it's certainly reminiscent of the 'Wheel of Giants.' Perhaps it's a map...

edit on 16-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
A mysterious, hand-drawn prayer wheel inside of the Lies
Anyway, it's certainly reminiscent of the 'Wheel of Giants.' Perhaps it's a map...

edit on 16-11-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

(Yep, I'm a 'Son of God'. We're few and far between and suppressed by the church and the majority government, but we do exist, same size as everyone else. Giant intellect and imagination, probably.)

Humble too. I see.

What do you believe then? What's it based on? Are you sure the foundations are solid?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo

originally posted by: Phage

Humble too. I see.

What do you believe then? What's it based on? Are you sure the foundations are solid?

Probably a lot more solid than your ill-conceived delusions of grandeur.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
www.youtube.com...

If that evidence doesn't convince anyone then they are just stubborn or do not want to admit that reality is not want the government paid historians have brainwashed you to think.

You left off a possibility.

Perhaps, unlike you, he's not willing to blindly believe the home-made youtube vid of an ignorant idiot that has no knowledge of Ancient Efgypt or its artwork.

Harte

So you would rather him listen to the likes of Hawass? That is who Mainstream science likes to listen to. Have you ever been there??? I have and you will see and feel that the place could have only been built by Giants when your there. Easy to ignore when your not in the middle of Gigantic structures with Giant doors for them everywhere.

Who is listening to Hawass?

Does he have a podcast or something?

On top of that, what has Hawass contributed to what is known about Ancient Egypt in comparison to others that have excavated there?

Harte
edit on 11/16/2015 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Thanks for the input.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow nice find.

Giants or not that prayer wheel thing looks very alike the wheel of the Giants.

Not much is known about the meanings of either so they could possibly be linked.

Anywhere I can read more.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join