It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizzou Backstory -- Well Connected Major Players

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We'll, it seems last night was a "straw that broke the camels back" moment in the Mizzou story. Student Council President, Peyton Head (one of the original complaintants of racial discord) posted then deleted some dramatic, yet FALSE, events:

www.breitbart.com...

The article, breaking pretty big now, recounts Head's resume. Interning with Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emmanuel; visiting the White House MULTIPLE times...yet putting forth an image of a racially oppressed student in the Heartland.

This backstory (along with the parallel of the story of Mizzou "Hunger Striker" Jonathan Butler coming from an incredibly wealthy Family) begs the question of how these very public social justice warriors came foreward with no thought that in the day of the Internet, where nothing cannot be "found," did they think they could build their put upon, discriminated against, rampant "N" word use, KKK chapter on campus, strawmen would not be disassembled. Quickly. This is all appearing now to be so staged (sloppily done--no photos of the KKK HQ; no photos of the Rebel flag on campus; no photo--or janitorial record of cleaning--the "poop" swastika) and yet lives have been disrupted; jobs lost; careers ruined; and a campus divided over....what? What was the REAL end game?

edit on 11/11/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Removed All Caps Title.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Will the poor targets of this lie get their jobs back? Will this be reported in the MSM? Will the students face any repercussions at all?

I'll be holding my breath

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Here is the screen captures, via Twitchy (on Twitter) on the "KKK on campus" LIE->

twitchy.com...

Head lied about the involvement of local Police, Missouri State Police; the FBI and the National Guard "mobilizing" on the campus. Why? Misinformation OR attempting to ramp up tensions? Will there be any recourse AGAINST Head? How much "swastika drawing material" can be stirred before the stirrers are called out?

People are being legitimately hurt for political memes.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

It became obvious to me yesterday that the whole thing was a "put up" deal.

We'll probably see more of it this fall at the campuses in the Northeast and on the West Coast; then the Holiday break and then Spring Break and then..........another "Summer of Fun".

SSDD.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Something (away from the "safe space" bs) about NOT wanting a student photographer taking photos of the "campsite" on the quad, has bother me from the start.

Why would students prefer to stay in tents (as opposed to their warm, dry dorm rooms)?

And could it be that the tent city resident DONT HAVE dorm rooms at all? And are bused in instigators (from down the road in Ferguson)? And photos could PROVE that the SAME people are at BOTH "protests?"

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So just because a person has interned with a mayor and been to the White House they cannot be racially oppressed? When did racist stop to ask the person if they knew people of power before hurling racial slurs.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We're watching progressivism morph into fascism.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So just because a person has interned with a mayor and been to the White House they cannot be racially oppressed? When did racist stop to ask the person if they knew people of power before hurling racial slurs.

Hurtful words are not oppression.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We're watching progressivism morph into fascism.

Not really... It's always been a fascist mindset. A few " know better than you's " using the force of Government to effect behavioral changes by threat of violence or fiduciary punishment, has always been the S.O.P.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Even a cursory reading of the very sympathetic news accounts of the week's events at Mizzou all come down to (at some if not all levels) that all their troubles and grievances are due to "white privilege."

The "hunger striker's" (Jonathan Butler) family is worth over 20 million. His original protest was due to his losing his school provided health care insurance this past summer (when he entered the MSU grad program). Peyton Head (of the "n" taunts and yesterday's FALSE REPORT of mobilization of multiple law enforcement units) has been an intern at Chicago Mayor Emmanuels office, travelled the world (per his own FB postings), and INVITED multiple times to the White House. How are either of these young men "put down" or struggling? And what are their actual motives?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
One more thing... I don't understand...

The poop swastika.... Was a racist, hateful statement allegedly left for the purview of minority students...

Wouldn't someone drawing a swastika in reverence choose a different medium, one more respectful of the symbolism they were branding upon the wall ?

I would think, a symbol constructed from feces would relay a lack of reverence, indeed the medium would suggest a complete and utter disdain for the symbol being left upon the wall.

If I saw a poop swastika my first thought would be, ' someone doesn't like NAZI's.' Quickly followed with ' I wonder what they touched after drawing that ??...?? '

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This whole Missouri incident makes no sense.

Why does a person go on a hunger strike about a few racial incidents? Even if these incidents were true it seems a little extreme to do, imo.

If the incidents weren’t exaggerated then it still seems to extreme to me to go on a hunger strike.

Why would the president resign so fast, and then the dean quit?

Originally, why would the teammates ask for such as extreme thing as the guy to resign?

Why would this guy post this false report?

Looks like some kind of psyop the whole incident

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
One more thing... I don't understand...

The poop swastika.... Was a racist, hateful statement allegedly left for the purview of minority students...

Wouldn't someone drawing a swastika in reverence choose a different medium, one more respectful of the symbolism they were branding upon the wall ?

I would think, a symbol constructed from feces would relay a lack of reverence, indeed the medium would suggest a complete and utter disdain for the symbol being left upon the wall.

If I saw a poop swastika my first thought would be, ' someone doesn't like NAZI's.' Quickly followed with ' I wonder what they touched after drawing that ??...?? '

You make a good point, why didn't they do a star of David or some black symbol

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As usual, Breitbart leaves out some fairly important info.

There were some threats of violence on social media the night before, which got everyone on campus seriously nervous. That probably got rumors flowin'.

"I'm going to stand my ground tomorrow and shoot every black person I see," a widely shared Yik Yak post said.

Another post contained a veiled threat.

"Some of you are alright. Don't go to campus tomorrow," the post said.

Yik Yak is a social media app that allows users to share anonymous messages, or Yaks, with others in a five-mile radius. However, the man police say they arrested early Wednesday for posting threats on Yik Yak and other social media -- Hunter M. Park, 19 -- was "contacted" in Rolla, more than 90 miles south of Columbia.

Park, who is from Lake St. Louis and is not a Mizzou student, was transferred to the campus police department, charged with making a terrorist threat and transferred to Boone County Jail where he was held on a $4,500 bond, police said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

And another question, with almost EVERYONE having a cell phone w/camera function, why is there NO PICTURE of the swastika? Or, why has no custodial worker(s) or their union come foreward saying that "yep, we donned HazMat suits and cleaned it up."

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

And another question, with almost EVERYONE having a cell phone w/camera function, why is there NO PICTURE of the swastika? Or, why has no custodial worker(s) or their union come foreward saying that "yep, we donned HazMat suits and cleaned it up."

Either the symbolism is soo vile, that one couldn't in good conscience reproduce it... Or it didn't happen. I'm going with it didn't happen, being made up by someone who doesn't have even a basic grasp of symbolism, or how it works when conveying a message. Thus the feces aspect, poop just makes everything gross.... There fore it makes the swastika even more gross, but their line of thought left out the most critical portions to show this was done in reverence of the swastika.

In short, it's a shi**y story... (a pun a day keeps the doctor away)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes, and the radio reported that they caught that guy. He went to entirely different school - The University in Rolla Missouri. So he isn't even on the campus. That kind of shoots your narrative apart. There still isn't evidence of systemic racism at Mizzou proper.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But Tuesday night no one knew who had posted these violent threats. It wasn't until this morning that they found out who did it. So no, it does not "shoot down my narrative".

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Will the poor targets of this lie get their jobs back? Will this be reported in the MSM? Will the students face any repercussions at all?

I'll be holding my breath

Not defending anyone else's actions but just saying that Heads of Universities are generally wealthy, well connected and powerful men...not poor targets. The bigger question is why they seemingly rolled over and died instead of fought. There's something not right there.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, it does.

If they were scared, they wouldn't have been out where they could get shot. Instead, they were out threatening reporters and generally behaving like good little fascists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join