It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pagan White Supremacists Arrested In Virginia, Planned To Bomb Churches and Synagogues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It seems that labels just don't mean what they used too and whatever label people choose, there is a radical sect of them somewhere. So, whats a [ fill in your label] to do nowadays?

a reply to: Abysha

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I guess there actually ARE people at war with Christians and Jews.

Nice OP.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: netbound

Seriously, though, hate groups like the KKK, the Aryan Nation (White Christian Separatists), Neo-Nazi’s, etc. are terrorists just the same as ISIS and Al Qaeda. Maybe they’re not as organized and are fewer in number, but still they present a real threat to society.

There is a glaring difference however, when you see a KKK, Aryan Nation or Neo-Nazi rally, you also see a very vocal and majority opposition to them, in force, countering their views. To the point that violence is often encountered on both sides in an effort to tell them they're not wanted.

When you see the same from the other groups you mentioned, you see nothing of the sort.

Glaringly different... be it here or any other country.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Is there some sort of fringe-right political correctness that I'm unfamiliar with which demands tolerance of the points of views of douche bags like these?

Generally the Nordic ones. FBI undercover informant cases make me very nervous though, they do seem to find the nutters among any group and "work them" into some much bigger plot than anything they would have or could have done own their own, if for no other reason than the person(s) just aren't the kind of people that can network. Obviously intent is there in some cases.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I see you have three or four threads running..nice one..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So much for the fox rhetoric about Muslims. You know how they are the only known terrorist threat on US soil...

The terrorist to actually watch out for are the homegrown ones.
edit on 11-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
another usual wednesday in the US.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I consider myself Asatru, and like any religion there are a lot of normal, non radical / terroristic folks.

Some white supremacists may be Asatru, but Asatru does not support white supremacy.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I consider myself Asatru, and like any religion there are a lot of normal, non radical / terroristic folks.

Some white supremacists may be Asatru, but Asatru does not support white supremacy.

Cool.

White supremacy is extremism. Extremism is usually a handful of disgruntled believers who take shreds of a belief with them, then twist it the way they want it.

All beliefs have them, I think.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I certainly wasn't trying to denigrate pagans/neo-pagans, Germanic or otherwise, as a whole.

The impression I get from what I've read is that Germanic neo-pagans can generally be split into two groups — the neo-volkisch** or "folkish" which as the name implies are to varying degrees somewhat associated with the German nationalist volkisch movement — and the universalists who from what I can see are often conspicuously inclusive to distance themselves from the former.

Regarding what I said at the end of the OP; given the relationships between the volkisch movement, Germanic neo-paganism, racial identity and Nazism, it's not surprising to see continued cross pollination.

** side note: it's always interesting to see modern German and English cognates like volk/folk and related suffixes, in this case -isch and -ish that evidence the common linguistic origins

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It is absolutely amazing to me that these retards would choose Black churches to kick off a "race war" as they are the least likely to respond with counter violence given that institution's history of nonviolent responses to violence, all that would do is create sympathy and condemnation from government to pulpits across the nation and a massive state and local crack down on such groups, there are however a number of Black organizations that would point loaded weapons in their direction and fire.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Looks like all the illegal activity was prompted and/or provided by the good ole' FBI - ensnaring the mentally deficient online to make themselves look like heroes. "hey buddy, wanna buy a silencer?" "You guys should start a race war".

I lived in Richmond for 10 years and never met anyone who fits the description in the OP. Plenty of crime and corruption among public officials but never so much as a single KKK march while I lived there.

I think the FBI is still in the business of talking people in to compromising positions they would never have gotten in to themselves without their prompting.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
It is absolutely amazing to me that these retards would choose Black churches to kick off a "race war" as they are the least likely to respond with counter violence given that institution's history of nonviolent responses to violence, all that would do is create sympathy and condemnation from government to pulpits across the nation and a massive state and local crack down on such groups, there are however a number of Black organizations that would point loaded weapons in their direction and fire.

True. These hate groups certainly never target Folk Nation, the Gangster Disciples, or any other group that would willingly fight back. Cowards usually pick on people they know won't kick their teeth in.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
neighbors said they were unaware of any illegal activity occurring at the Doyle home, where a ‘Join, or Die’ banner showing a severed snake hung from the porch and a target full of bullet holes occupied part of the front lawn.

I guess the neighbors just never noticed the sign on the front porch or the target practice going on in the front yard. LOL! Maybe they were afraid of retaliation if they said anything. Who knows?

You obviously don't live in the South.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No mosques ? i take that as an insult .

most of us muzzies are brownies .

man even racists disrespect us

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I would agree with your analysis. My MA was in German literature, and I focused on old high german, old norse, and the old viking heroic poems / epics for my thesis.

I will add that even the non volkisch / non-radicals tend to be pigeonholed as such just because of our belief system and appreciation for old germania culture and values. (A main factor why I work in contract law now and never was able to pursue a PhD)...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Agreed. Most of my friends who are Asatru worship by running tough mudders, marathons, hunting, camping, etc then copiously drinking out of horns while feasting afterwards.

There is a distinct corruption that the nazis and neo nazis perpetrated against Nordic traditions. Most neo nazis who tattoo themselves with runes or whatever can't utter any german words but maybe Zieg and Heil, and prolly couldn't even tell you what the Edda or the Volsunga Saga are...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
See? Folks like this aren't representative of white folks as a whole, it's just ignorant knot heads being knot heads.

It is interesting they are trying to bring back worship of the pre-christian gods. I love it how they labeled it "pagan", like Christianity has any more validity to it than the very old skool religions.

Christians and their believe that their religion is the only legitimate one

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I don't know much of anything about Ásatrú but it appears that it started in the US in the 1960's as part of the Odinism religious movement which is in turn part of the great neo-Pagan religious movements intended to revive worship of the pre-Christian gods of the Germanic tribes of Europe.

It seems a natural fit for white supremacists given the occult aspects of Nazism.

Good that they were arrested

It is dangerous when people create an ideal out of something they don't understand, the Germanic mythology is not a religion, it is not meant to unite people in an ideal, hence the craft of the wise is without a doctrine and can't be taught.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the "coincidence" that every time a "terror plot" is foiled, it was done so by someone trying to buy something from undercover FBI agents?

keyword here..FBI

Just throwing that out there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join